It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Been reading through some of the topics and thought I would introduce myself, I'm all ways looking out for ufos at night, (when its not cloudy, which isnt often here) my family think I'm a complete weirdo. So I probably am.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Gildenel because: Corrected a misspelling

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS new fellow member.

Wish you the best luck & your not a weirdo.
You just think out of the box like the rest of us (or at least me).
If that's not true then I must be a weirdo too.
Luck & welcome!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hey, keep your eyes on the skies. Even if you don't see any ufos, just revel in the beauty of the universe.

Try and do meditation under the night sky. It is a great experience.

Welcome to ATS, hope you learn much.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thanks I can't see very much due to light pollution, but I have seen some strange thinks, I may have been seeing things but once I saw lots of large black triangle shapes quite low down with a light at each corner. They were sort of fading and reappearing, and they seemed to be quite low in the sky, also there was a news report of people that had seen something similar, a few miles from me, but they saw just one sort of gliding over and they seemed to think it was something to do with the military.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here is the news report

More reports of lights in the sky
Published date: 01 February 2012 | Published by: Rhian Waller

A FLOOD of strange sightings have followed a Rhyl woman’s report of lights in the sky.

Residents of the coastal town have been reporting odd aerial incidents since mother Kirsty Garratt, 38, spoke out about a silent dark “triangle” she and her children spotted in January.

Jean Crackles, 67 of Rhyl said she caught sight of a bizarre formation of floating lights on January 20 at about 8pm.

She said: “I just couldn’t believe it. It was up in the air above the trees. The more I looked at it the more I could see the grey shape between the lights. I was shaking. It went straight back up into the air and just shot off.

“I’ve set Chinese lanterns off but it was definitely not one of them.”

Young astrology enthusiast Sam Richards, 12 of Rhyl, said: “I saw two lights above the mountain toward Meliden and another light linked on to it to make a triangle. It just zoomed on and disappeared.

“I’ve never seen anything like that before. It was well weird. I think it was a UFO.”
Robert Jones of Prestatyn said he’d seen a strange day-time phenomenon off the Prestatyn coast a few months ago, where he snapped a series of pale shapes hovering over the sea.

He said: “I was having a cup of coffee and I thought – that’s strange. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures.”

Meanwhile Margaret McKeown said her 14 year old son Peter was out on January 22 with his friends.

She said: “He came home and he was going on that he had seen a low flying saucer with lots of bright lights under it over Brookfield pond. We didn’t think anything of it until we read it in the paper and my son said ‘I told you I saw it’.”

Staff RAF valley on Anglesey have still not confirmed whether any night manoeuvres took place over Rhyl.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Welcome to the mothership.

Keep on searching for what you think is the truth, it doesn't matter what they think, they just don't understand, that's all.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hi Gildenel. Glad you joined. Looking forward to reading some of your threads on ufos after you reach your 20 quota. New member myself & not there yet. Happy postings.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Welcome. Good to see fellow new members coming in.

Happy Hunting

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks I love all this stuff I was just thinking the other day
if light pollution might be some sort of conspiracy,

as lots of people are in built up areas,
the majority do not get a clear view of the night sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That is an interesting theory but cities are a historical thing. it just happens that we use lights on everything. But who really knows. Keep on questioning and Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Welcome Gildenel

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

**Johnny Note**
Your not crazy. I once took off a year and a half of my life searching every day and night for unusual Aerial Phenomena.. What others call crazy, I call dedication with intent.

new topics

top topics

join