It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by kidtwist

You think that picture's real?

God help you.

Nice try, you will discredit any piece of evidence. Prove its not real!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

No they don't seem ridiculous.
They are ridiculous.

They are real, but you are only here to discredit anything that shows the OS for what it is. Prove it is not real. Over to you...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Nice try, you will discredit any piece of evidence. Prove its not real!

Pier Murru

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You call yourself a 'debunker'? Erm, ok, if you say so! Maybe you're paid to keep them alive?! Maybe everyone who disbelieves the OS should go over to cassiopaea, a much better site where there is no deliberate insults by so called 'debunkers' because the mods/admin there are interested in the topic, and wont tolerate the stuff that gets tolerated here.

You're tactic is deception of the truth, derail any threads, and spread disinfo to confuse anyone. But the thing is, by acting this way you rouse suspicion, and people get wise to it, and it helps their research further. So keep on with it because soon you'll just be on your own debating with your other disinfo buddies!

But, you dont 'deabte' with your other buddies, you and your gang dont throw ideas around and chat about anything together, you're just here to discredit anyone who disbelieves the OS, and you all work in a gang, that is plain to see. How come you and your disinfo buddies never actually discuss anything between yourselves in any thread?!

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Why weren't these light poles damaged?

More pictures

www.criticalthrash.com...

I took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
Yes, I did actually see the plane impact the building.

Steve Riskus

The above website was registered 1 day before the attacks

9/11 coincidences and oddities page!

thewebfairy.com...,2001-Steve_Riskus

September 10, 2001 - Steve Riskus, who will on the next day claim he witnessed seeing an American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the pentagon and would be one of the first people to take photos of the crash scene, registers his personal skateboarding website, CriticalThrash.com, where he will later post his Pentagon crash scene photos.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Some eyewitness accounts

LINK TO ALL QUOTES BELOW thewebfairy.com...

Richard Benedetto, USA TODAY reporter

"It sounded like an artillery shell. It hit on the west side of the building, near the helipad."

Steve DeChiaro, engineer

As he reached the west side of the building he saw a light post bent in half. "But when I looked at the site, my brain could not resolve the fact that it was a plane because it only seemed like a small hole in the building," he said. "No tail. No wings. No nothing."

Gilah Goldsmith, personnel attorney at the Pentagon

"We saw a huge black cloud of smoke," she said, saying it smelled like cordite, or gun smoke.

(cordite - A smokeless explosive powder consisting of nitrocellulose, nitroglycerin, and petrolatum that has been dissolved in acetone, dried, and extruded in cords.)

Kelly Knowles, 22

Another Hampton Roads native says she saw a second plane in the air over the Pentagon as a hijacked jet plunged into the five-sided military fortress Tuesday. Kelly Knowles, a First Colonial High School alumnus who now lives in an apartment a few miles from the Pentagon, said some sort of plane followed the doomed American Airlines jet toward the Pentagon, then veered away after the explosion. "Thank God somebody else saw that.

There was most definitely a second plane," Knowles said. "It's so frustrating because nobody knows about the second plane, or if they do they're hiding it for some reason." FBI spokesmen say they have not heard about it, although both Knowles and Keith Wheelhouse, the Virginia Beach man, were interviewed by FBI agents. A Pentagon official said late Friday no other plane was flying with the jetliner. But he said it was possible a military plane was in the area at the time of the attack.

Planes never pass over her Fairfax County apartment, she said, so when a low-flying, high-speed plane buzzed the high-rise, she jumped up, ran to the windows and saw the rear of a jet heading toward Washington, D.C. A few seconds later, a second plane that seemed to be chasing the first passed over at a slightly different angle, she said

Allan Lindsley, Army Captain, Physicians Assistant for Emergency Medical Services at Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Ft. Belvoir, VA.

"At the time we could walk right up to the building. I walked right down, I was within 100 meters of the building, right in front of the crash site. I didn’t see any of the plane. By then, the floors had collapsed. Two FBI agents looking for airplane parts closer to the building walked into a yellow jacket nest and got stung several times. I walked by that and looked up on the outer ring and you could see right at the crash site, and you could see filing cabinets and a computer monitor sitting there. They weren’t blackened, they didn’t look like they’d been moved, it looked like somebody had just driven by and broke a hole and nothing was touched. That was on the outer ring.

Lincoln Liebner, Army Captain

I got to the building. Remarkably, there was no debris from the airplane. In the immediate area around the Pentagon, the grass was all scorched and blackened. Windows were obviously knocked out and you could hear a fire inside the building but the fires weren’t that prevalent at that point. It was just smoke, and it wasn’t even all that bad. One man in the ambulance with me had no idea what happened, kept asking whether it was a bomb. I told them what I had seen and what I gather is that I was the first personal account that he had. Even at this point, I don’t believe the Secretary was confident that, in fact, a civilian airliner had hit the building. I think they still speculated about a bomb, a cruise missile, a small aircraft

Eileen Murphy, Head Nurse of the Minor Surgery Clinic at the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic

"I knew it was a crash site before we got there, and I didn’t know what it was going to look like. I couldn’t imagine because the building is like rock solid. I expected to see the airplane, so I guess my initial impression was, “Where’s the plane? How come there’s not a plane?” I would have thought the building would have stopped it and somehow we would have seen something like part of, or half of the plane, or the lower part, or the back of the plane. So it was just a real surprise that the plane wasn’t there."

Jose Velasquez, NEXCOM Citgo station supervisor

"I knew something was wrong. The planes come more from the north and west [to land at Reagan National Airport] not from the south. And not so low." His gas station, open only to Department of Defense personnel... Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

edit on 6/6/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
More eyewitness accounts

thewebfairy.com...

Tom Seibert, 33, a network engineer at the Pentagon

"We heard what sounded like a missile, then we heard a loud boom," "We were sitting there and watching this thing from New York, and I said, you know, the next best target would be us. And five minutes later, boom."

Lon Rains, Editor at Space News

With the Pentagon to the left of my van at about 10 o’clock on the dial of a clock, I glanced at my watch to see if I was going to be late for my appointment. At that moment I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left. In fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion. The next thing I saw was the fireball. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane. Friends and colleagues have asked me if I felt a shock wave and I honestly do not know.

Kelly Knowles, a First Colonial High School alumnus who now lives in an apartment a few miles from the Pentagon, said some sort of plane followed the doomed American Airlines jet toward the Pentagon, then veered away after the explosion.

"Thank God somebody else saw that. There was most definitely a second plane," Knowles said. "It's so frustrating because nobody knows about the second plane, or if they do they're hiding it for some reason."
FBI spokesmen say they have not heard about it, although both Knowles and Keith Wheelhouse, the Virginia Beach man, were interviewed by FBI agents. A Pentagon official said late Friday no other plane was flying with the jetliner. But he said it was possible a military plane was in the area at the time of the attack.
Planes never pass over her Fairfax County apartment, she said, so when a low-flying, high-speed plane buzzed the high-rise, she jumped up, ran to the windows and saw the rear of a jet heading toward Washington, D.C. A few seconds later, a second plane that seemed to be chasing the first passed over at a slightly different angle, she said.

Vin Narayanan, reporter USA Today

I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second jet hovering in the skies.

John O’Keefe

“The eeriest thing about it, was that it was like you were watching a movie. There was no huge explosion, no huge rumbling on ground, it just went ‘pfff.’ It wasn’t what I would have expected for a plane that was not much more than a football field away from me. “The first thing I did was pull over onto the shoulder, and when I got out of the car I saw another plane flying over my head, and it scared ...me, because I knew there had been two planes that hit the World Trade Center. And I started jogging up the ramp to get as far away as possible. “Then the plane -- it looked like a C-130 cargo plane -- started turning away from the Pentagon, it did a complete turnaround.

Rick Renzi, a law student

Renzi, who was interviewed at the scene by FBI agents, said he stopped his car to watch and saw another plane following and turn off after the first craft's impact.

Joel Sucherman, USA Today Editor

"It was coming in at a high rate of speed, but not at a steep angle--almost like a heat-seeking missile was locked onto its target and staying dead on course." "I didn't feel anything coming out of the Pentagon [in terms of debris]," he said. "A couple of minutes later, police cars and fire trucks headed to the scene." Ironically, the passage of emergency vehicles got traffic moving again, which was now crunching over twisted metal Sucherman guessed was the skin of the plane. Off to the west, Sucherman saw another plane climb steeply and make a sharp turn. "I thought, 'Is this thing coming around to make a second attack? If there is another explosion, we're toast.'"

Keith Wheelhouse

"Her brother, Wheelhouse, of Virginia Beach, spotted the planes first. The second plane looked similar to a C- 130 transport plane, he said. He believes it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon.

Pam Young

At the same time, Wheelhouse and his sister, Pam Young, who lives in Surry, were preparing to leave a funeral at Arlington National Cemetery, which is less than a mile from the Pentagon, when they watched the jet approach and slam into the Pentagon. Both of them, as well as at least one other person at the funeral, insist that there was another plane flying near the hijacked jet.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

There was never a Fully loaded Passenger jet that hit the Pentagon.
There was never a " " " " that crashed in Shanksville.

LOTS OF BOOM BOOM explosives. Thats all. Inside job. Case closed
edit on 6/6/2012 by longjohnbritches because: -bs

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You call yourself a 'debunker'? Erm, ok, if you say so! Maybe you're paid to keep them alive?! Maybe everyone who disbelieves the OS should go over to cassiopaea, a much better site where there is no deliberate insults by so called 'debunkers' because the mods/admin there are interested in the topic, and wont tolerate the stuff that gets tolerated here.

You're tactic is deception of the truth, derail any threads, and spread disinfo to confuse anyone. But the thing is, by acting this way you rouse suspicion, and people get wise to it, and it helps their research further. So keep on with it because soon you'll just be on your own debating with your other disinfo buddies!

But, you dont 'deabte' with your other buddies, you and your gang dont throw ideas around and chat about anything together, you're just here to discredit anyone who disbelieves the OS, and you all work in a gang, that is plain to see. How come you and your disinfo buddies never actually discuss anything between yourselves in any thread?!

Hey kidtwist.
Don't waste your time with the tiny potatoes here.
Pursue the truth of FACTS. WIZZ in the path of the paid and Sunstine weinnies.
Get focused and dig in. Show them on their own posts that
THEY HAVE NO IDEA that NO PLANE hit the Pentagon.
It was demolished from within. Explosives. No passengers bodies NO FREAKIN VIDEO.
zero squat nada ljb

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
While members of the government may have been involved in the plot, they may have been acting in a capacity removed from their governmental/DoD role. Not sure if you realize that extra-governmental organizations are comprised of governmental officials, --organizations such as the Council on Foriegn Relations, Tri-lateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove and others. These are not fictions of a "conspiracy theory." These organizations are very real, and the wealthiest, most powerful people in the world, from journalists to politicians to business magnates are members. I'm not blaming any of these groups. I'm just stating that such "extra-governmental" groups exist, and that they have very powerful members of the governmental, political, business and journalistic world in them.

I will agree that there are certain groups out there. However without proof or even circumstantial evidence that they were involved in 9-11 why bother to bring them up.

Originally posted by GhostLancer
As far as your allegations of disrespect. No sir/ma'am. It is disrespectful to allow them to have died under the false pretenses of a LIE. To sit back and accept the official story is the GREATEST DISRESPECT, for their familes deserve the truth. Just because you may find it uncomfortable to consider, look at the evidence. One of the best things you can do to respect and honor them is to try to find out what really happened to them. Just look into the inconsistencies regarding the faked/lied-about cell phone calls that were said to have happened, and compare that to the reality of airline cell phone service available that fateful day.

It's disrespectful to claim that no plane hit the pentagon when one did and people died in that plane.
That's the point I'm trying to get across.

If you want to honor their memory by investigating for the truth. That's fine.

I, for one, would be plenty upset if people kept on saying there was no plane and my family members were killed in the crash.

Wow... You are the prime example of flawed, circular logic (illogic). No plane hit the Pentagon. There is a ton of visual evidence of this that proves the official story is fictional. You can't ignore that and just claim that a plane hit the Pentagon, then use that statement to justify that it's disrespectful to the families to say that no plane hit. Wow. Hats off to ya. That kind of reasoning is not accepted in academic papers because facts cannot be made-up to justify conclusions. As it is, there is far more visual facts that a plane did NOT hit the Pentagon.

As far as witnesses are concerned, as you mentioned in other posts, dozens of witness (Pentagon employees included) claim that a *military* C-130 (or other military transport) flew low over the Pentagon prior to the attack. This was done to mentally solidify the lie to come (i.e. it was there to allow most people to buy into the notion that a plane hit the Pentagon, even though this plane merely flew low and over). Memory is a strange thing and is molded by expectations. However, dozens of people who are sharper than the average remember the incident as it really happened: military transport flies low over the Pentago then sharply banks up and away. Later, the Pentagon is struck by "something." Mix that with the official lie, and most people cement the two ideas together which (to them) equals: airliner hits the Pentagon. People want to trust their government, but time and time again, it has proven that it has lied and deceived in order to manipulate public support for WAR.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

HEY KID
You are correct.
Don't let small potato shills and Sunstineites spoil our party.
If there was a plane at the Pentagon this poster right here TRICKS
would post a picture of it some where near the building.
Know what he has ZERO photos.
Know what else. The building looks like it was blown up from inside.
Keep up the good work and take a leak in the path of all shills and Sunstine wienies.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just want to see a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

Here's a great video called "Pentagon Strike." I highly recommend it.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

Make a presidential hope full show you one before you vote LOl

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

The guy who made this video is an idiot......Everything he claims is wrong

He claims that because windows are still intact is proof of conspiracy

That windows in the Pentagon are BOMBPROOF which is why they survived - were designed to resist a
truck bomb

The complete blast window and wall reinforcing system, when fully in place along all five of the Pentagon's sides, will significantly diminish the Defense Department headquarters' vulnerability to blast damage from a terrorist attack. The design solution is constructible, does not have significant impact on tenant space and does not affect the building's historical appearance. The design is flexible in its adaptability to the varying installation conditions and in its systemic connectivity and provides effective structural response to projected scenarios. The design solution met all Renovation Office and User criteria, did so in a cost-effective and straightforward manner and offered a viable solution to a difficult situation. It is a design, however, that all involved earnestly hope is never tested.

Also claims that the plane had to penetrate multiple reinforced concrete walls which is false

Pentagon walls were ordinary brick with outer E Ring covered with a facade of limestone

"When the Pentagon was designed and built in the early 1940s," reflected Walter Lee Evey, director of the Pentagon Renovation Program Office, "there were a number of concessions made to a country at war. The original designers exercised economies in construction to lessen the impact on strategic materials needed to equip the military." The extensive use of reinforced concrete and non-reinforced masonry was one concession. Certainly the threat of any kind of terrorist attack on the building was far from the thoughts of the original designers. As a result, the Pentagon was constructed with a thin limestone facade over a brick infill between reinforced concrete floors, structurally supported by a reinforced concrete beam and column frame. Enough to protect from the elements but not from the potential forces of significant blast events.

Nor were there multiple walls between the outer E Ring and the exit hole in the C Ring. There are no
partitions on the 2 lowest floors - once throught the E Rimg wall is nothing substanial to stop the debris

The C-ring punch-out hole is frequently cited as evidence that a dense "warhead", from a missile or cruise missile, was used in the attack. According to the argument, the object that produced the hole had to travel through five masonry walls: The facade and inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring. That would seem to be too much material for any component from a passenger jet to penetrate.

This argument is based on a misunderstanding of the Pentagon's design. In fact, the light wells between the C- and D-ring and D- and E-ring are only three stories deep. The first and second stories span the distance between the Pentagon's facade and the punctured C-ring wall, which faces a ground-level courtyard. There are no masonry walls in this space, only load-bearing columns. Thus it would be possible for an aircraft part that breached the facade to travel through this area on the ground floor, miss the columns, and puncture the C-ring wall without having encountering anything more than unsubstantial gypsum walls and furniture in-between.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No they don't seem ridiculous.
They are ridiculous.

They are real, but you are only here to discredit anything that shows the OS for what it is. Prove it is not real. Over to you...

Hypocritical much? You can still see the line on the edge of the image that they literally magic-wanded out in photoshop.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Truck bomb windows puss ass brick walls no video, no bodies.
No friggin nothing but excuses.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Few things about the Pentagon attack don’t make sense to me.

I don't understand how the plane was allowed to hit the Pentagon in the first place.
I don't understand how the plane didn't start braking up flying so low and so fast.
I don't understand how did the light pole hit by the plane landed on Lloyd Englands front passenger seat through the windshield but didn’t even scratch the hood of the car. And I also don’t understand how did Lloyd England and some unknown man who didn’t say a word according to Mr. England, pulled the light pole out of the windshield but also didn't scratch the hood.

Also it seems strange to me that when he was asked by a media reporter what would he like to ask Zacarias Moussaoui, he says that he wants to know why Moussaoui is taking responsibility for it. To me it seems very strange that this was his only question.
Zacarias Moussaoui trial

I don't understand why was this guy allowed to remove evidence and show it on TV.

I think that Penny Elgas story of Airplane fragment which she found in her car is also strange.

Driving on a highway adjacent to the Pentagon on the morning of September 11, Penny Elgas stopped as she saw a passenger jet descend, clip a light pole near her, and then crash into the Pentagon. Arriving home, Elgas found this plane fragment in the back seat of her car (she theorizes that it dropped through the open sunroof). Feeling that it was her patriotic duty to preserve the fragment as a relic, she crafted a special box and lined it with red, white, and blue material.

These are a few of my questions regarding AA77 and the Pentagon. The two cases of the plane parts seem to me as if they were planted. In my opinion..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

What was going to stop it from hitting the Pentagon?

And why do you think jet should have broken up?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
Few things about the Pentagon attack don’t make sense to me.

I don't understand how the plane was allowed to hit the Pentagon in the first place.
I don't understand how the plane didn't start braking up flying so low and so fast.
I don't understand how did the light pole hit by the plane landed on Lloyd Englands front passenger seat through the windshield but didn’t even scratch the hood of the car. And I also don’t understand how did Lloyd England and some unknown man who didn’t say a word according to Mr. England, pulled the light pole out of the windshield but also didn't scratch the hood.

These are a few of my questions regarding AA77 and the Pentagon. The two cases of the plane parts seem to me as if they were planted. In my opinion..

You are a tough customer Max.
#1 no plane did hit the Pentagon.
It could not break up, cause it was not there.
If a light pole hit a plane it would have ERR ---If a plane hit a light pole at max speed it would explode right there and never come close to blowing a hole clear through the most defended building in America.
Lloyd needed a new taxi. Had commitments and was unaware that the crap he was involved with would precipitate into several wars for oil and the other resources of other countries by the Military Industrial Complex of Bolsheviks
edit on 6/6/2012 by longjohnbritches because: trim quote

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1

What was going to stop it from hitting the Pentagon?

And why do you think jet should have broken up?

Well I think the military should have stopped it.

And I think moving at over 500 mph that low would cause the plane to start braking up because of greater air pressure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join