It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Can we please now STOP the madness about these videos???? Jesus H. Christ.

As you can see they won't.

Okay, how about a satellite image then? Were the satellites out of commission too? Am I supposed to believe that my son's elementary school has six times as many surveillance cameras (I counted them) as the Pentagon? And when they have the audacity to show us five frames that rather clearly indicate a vertical stabilizer wing that's less than one-half the size of a "757", this thing flies in a straight line about 10 feet off the ground at 600 mph,and the resulting blast signature exactly matches the missile blast that I posted above, and since then my tax dollars have been lining the pockets of Cheney and Halliburton and the entire military-industial complex (nothing new here) I'm still supposed to blindly accept that it was Flight 77 and go watch American Idol and eat Taco Bell and pretend all is well?

edit on 8-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Where is the plane? - Only one engine part remined. Only one Engine part! There are no other remains.

There were other remains but concerning the engine, that was a fairly large and heavy part how do you suppose it got there if no plane crashed into the Pentagon?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Okay, how about a satellite image then? Were the satellites out of commission too? Am I supposed to believe that my son's elementary school has six times as many surveillance cameras (I counted them) as the Pentagon? And when they have the audacity to show us five frames that rather clearly indicate a vertical stabilizer wing that's less than one-half the size of a "757", this thing flies in a straight line about 10 feet off the ground at 600 mph,and the resulting blast signature exactly matches the missile blast that I posted above, and since then my tax dollars have been lining the pockets of Cheney and Halliburton and the entire military-industial complex (nothing new here) I'm still supposed to blindly accept that it was Flight 77 and go watch American Idol and eat Taco Bell and pretend all is well?

That's one sentance?

Let me begin with the satellites. Why would you think any sat was taking pictures at that time?
Does you sons elementary school have cameras pointed at the sky for incomming planes?

How many fames per minute did the security cam shoot?
Then how many feet per second is 600mph? Hint 880 feet per second.
Then at that distance, how many feet would it be from the right edge of the images to the building?
You can then determine how many(max) images the plane can appear.

Oh your gif showing the cruise missile hitting the bunker tells you a few things.
The fuel on board explodes in an orange fireball just like an aircraft. No surprise.
But there's no smoke trail. So if it was a rocket propelled missile (smoke trail) where did the fuel explosion come from?
Compare the size of the fireball between the two. Vastly larger at the Pentagon means vastly more fuel.
If it was a cruise missile how could it explode in the first building and still have enough speed and mass to travel through two other buildings?

Does Cheney look or act like he has money comming out the wasu? Has he ever been known to spend on lavish things like yachts or personal jets?
He's been living on borrowed time since he was in office. Bad ticker.
Does somebody like that battle for every cent he can find? He's just happy to be alive.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The fuel on board explodes in an orange fireball just like an aircraft. No surprise.
But there's no smoke trail. So if it was a rocket propelled missile (smoke trail) where did the fuel explosion come from?
Compare the size of the fireball between the two. Vastly larger at the Pentagon means vastly more fuel.
If it was a cruise missile how could it explode in the first building and still have enough speed and mass to travel through two other buildings?

Does Cheney look or act like he has money comming out the wasu? Has he ever been known to spend on lavish things like yachts or personal jets?
He's been living on borrowed time since he was in office. Bad ticker.
Does somebody like that battle for every cent he can find? He's just happy to be alive.

Oh you're good, kind of.

The blast signature matches exactly and you know it. The rest is pure spin.

As for Cheney, yeah, poor innocent little sick man. Puleez. He's got some serious time to do in Hell with Hitler and the like. You can't even begin to comprehend what these quasi-humans are all about.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
Oh you're good, kind of.

The blast signature matches exactly and you know it. The rest is pure spin.

Rubbish, you posted a gif taken at (I estimate) 250fps+, you then compare it with a camera taking photos at 1 fps.

The volume of the explosion is vastly different, you obscure this fact too.

I can't believe you would do this completely innocently, as the facts are staring you straight in the face.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's clear you have no actual reply and are just practising your usual pretend things are true and that makes them true deal.

Whatever, believe what you want, but the 'blast signature' (that's not what it is) does not match. You are trying to compare an incendiary explosion with the first fraction of a second of a high explosive detonation.

They are not alike at all, but I leave you to your fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Are you high? Using Dick Cheney's behavior as proof of anything is the most ridiculous thing you've posted yet. Everyone knows that until we see a picture of an airplane impacting the pentagon, there is insufficient proof of there ever being one in the first place.
I've been wondering what the long term effects of polishing this turd (the OS) will be on you poor guys. We all know know that it's unhealthy to lie, and all the stories about 'ill-gotten gains'.... So, maybe you should just fess-up, and you might live a bit longer.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Whatever, believe what you want, but the 'blast signature' (that's not what it is) does not match. You are trying to compare an incendiary explosion with the first fraction of a second of a high explosive detonation.

I'll side with simon partially on this one.
His gif is likely just an accuracy test of a cruise missile. It may not have any HE on board. So all we will see is the fuel for the jet engine exploding.

But he is still seeing too many boggie men.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Everyone knows that until we see a picture of an airplane impacting the pentagon, there is insufficient proof of there ever being one in the first place.

That's like saying there have been no plane crashes at airports because there was no camera running at the time.

But at both places (Pentagon and airport) we have witnesses, plane debris, and bodies.
Why do you believe one but not the other?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That's like saying there have been no plane crashes at airports because there was no camera running at the time.

That is some of the most preposterous straw-man nonsense I have ever seen. Plane crashes at airports actually leave debris that looks like an airplane. There is NEVER any doubt about what crashed at an airport. You are skating the issue, and the issue at hand is CLEARLY that the Pentagon is one of the most meticulously surveilled buildings in the world. The LEAST we deserve is ONE VIDEO, that doesn't have frames missing, that can clearly verify the OS. This is the equivalent of someone taking a video of someone stabbing a person, removing the frames where the knife actually plunges into the person's chest, and then saying the person with the knife didn't do it. That is how ridiculously absurd your position is.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

How about Shanksville, obviously no plane there either. It was shot down. So there is 2 for you. Now for WTC7...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Plane crashes at airports actually leave debris that looks like an airplane.

Do you mean like the air show crash here?

Please show us other pictures of a plane crash involving head on into concrete and steel. Not a glancing blow like most.
edit on 8-6-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 8-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Plane crashes at airports actually leave debris that looks like an airplane.

Do you mean like the air show crash here?

Please show us other pictures of a plane crash involving head on into concrete and steel. Not a glancing blow like most.
edit on 8-6-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

That was a P-51 Mustang!!

And you know what? That amount of debris is consistent with a P-51 Mustang. It looks to be about 100 times as much as the few pieces that were strewn across the lawn at the Pentagon. If there was as much debris at the Pentagon as there was in your photo of a P-51 Mustang, I might not be so incredulous.

Thanks for the laugh!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Does Cheney look or act like he has money comming out the wasu? Has he ever been known to spend on lavish things like yachts or personal jets? He's been living on borrowed time since he was in office. Bad ticker. Does somebody like that battle for every cent he can find? He's just happy to be alive.

Wow !

That's all I can say.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It looks to be about 100 times as much as the few pieces that were strewn across the lawn at the Pentagon. If there was as much debris at the Pentagon as there was in your photo of a P-51 Mustang, I might not be so incredulous.

You say they didn't retreive enough to equal a 767?
Show us how much, either weight or volume, they claim they retreived at the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It looks to be about 100 times as much as the few pieces that were strewn across the lawn at the Pentagon. If there was as much debris at the Pentagon as there was in your photo of a P-51 Mustang, I might not be so incredulous.

You say they didn't retreive enough to equal a 767?
Show us how much, either weight or volume, they claim they retreived at the Pentagon.

I'm talking about what was on the lawn in front of the building. In my world, 757 hits concrete wall, and most of it ends up on the outside of the building, especially when the photos before the collapse only show the one main hole that's somewhere between 12 and 15 feet wide. Most of that debris you're raving about miraculously ended up in the crawl space. Now isn't that amazing. Aside from the OS fairy tale that most of it vaporized and blew away in the breeze
not only did 99 percent of the plane fold in on itself so it could fit into that little hole, most of it ended up in an area where only rats, mice and spiders could see it. That could have VERY easily been planted there before the missile hit it, and no one would notice a thing, would they?

But that's the story of you OS'ers, always trying to make a square peg fit a round hole. I got news for ya: It will never fit.
edit on 8-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
especially when the photos before the collapse only show the one main hole that's somewhere between 12 and 15 feet wide.

You could try and be a little more accurate.

How wide do you think the hole is, in the photo above.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

In my world, 757 hits concrete wall, and most of it ends up on the outside of the building,

That's a cartoon world.
Show us where any air disaster investigator would agree.

especially when the photos before the collapse only show the one main hole that's somewhere between 12 and 15 feet wide.

Hmmm Boeing website shows the exterior to be 12 foot 4inches.
The glove fits OJ.

Now isn't that amazing. Aside from the OS fairy tale that most of it vaporized and blew away in the breeze not only did 99 percent of the plane fold in on itself so it could fit into that little hole, most of it ended up in an area where only rats, mice and spiders could see it.

No where did the OS state that the plane vaporized and blew away.
Please show us a link.

That could have VERY easily been planted there before the missile hit it, and no one would notice a thing, would they?

Plant enough aluminum to equal a 757 and no onewould notice?
And show me because I can't find it where they found all the plane in a crawl space.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join