It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon "plane" crash - Where is the plane?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Recently airplane crashed in Nigeria - Giving us a chance to once again, compare it with the official version of 9/11 attacks on Pentagon.
Go Here and see pictures: #3, #5, #6 and #11 We can see the plane remains.
Now compare it to the Pentagon's crash site:
(If anyone finds a better picture of Pentagon attack, please show us in your reply.)

Where is the plane? - Only one engine part remined. Only one Engine part! There are no other remains.
Picture #3 at Nigerian plane crash shows tail section, pic #5 Engine, pic #11 Tail section, again.
If we look back at the Pentagon we can only see one engine part remained. Where is the rest of the plane?

It's so obvious that no plane hit the Pentagon. There are no any remains of the plane, except one engine part wich could have easily been planted.
Anyway if You have plenty of time, watch the whole documentary by Jesse Ventura on 9/11 Pentagon attack.

edit on 5/6/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I can say that I am an "Official Story" believer, with the single exception of the evidence from the pentagon.

This is the only evidence that (in my opinion) holds any credence to the truth-er side of the story.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Can you give some background or link some background on the crash in question -- ie, what were the circumstances, what type of building, the estimated speed at impact, etc.?

All questions that your counter attackers will no doubt want to know....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm a believer in 911 being an inside job. To what extent I do not know. As for the pentagon.. Thats where it really interesting. To the OP, have you seen the Jessie Ventura Episode on the Pentagon? He talks with a woman who was working in one of the offices struck, crawled out and did not remember seeing any plane.

Here are some links to watch.

This link is for the 911 people who don't believe the conspiracy hype.
www.youtube.com...

This link is for the Pentagon Conspiracy.
www.youtube.com...

Just realized OP posted same Link I posted for Pentagon Conspiracy. Sorry

edit on 06/05/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Can you give some background or link some background on the crash in question -- ie, what were the circumstances, what type of building, the estimated speed at impact, etc.?

It is unknown at wich speed the plane crashed in the Pentagon so we can't bring the speed in the equation. If anyone wants to read the background they can do so in the link on CNN I provided.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

It is unknown at wich speed the plane crashed in the Pentagon so we can't bring the speed in the equation. If anyone wants to read the background they can do so in the link on CNN I provided.

Okay, than what was the building this plane crashed into? What were its design specs? What type of material was it made of? What type of plane crashed into it?

I know these are logical questions that are screaming for a deflection, but they are honest and inquiring with no predisposed implication involved.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Okay, than what was the building this plane crashed into? What were its design specs? What type of material was it made of? What type of plane crashed into it?

I know these are logical questions that are screaming for a deflection, but they are honest and inquiring with no predisposed implication involved.

Watch the video he or I have posted.. you will see all the info we have available to us!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka----->Recently airplane crashed in Nigeria - Giving us a chance to once again, compare it with the official version of 9/11 attacks on Pentagon.

If you like to compare apples with elephants, fine.

Because just about the only thing those two crashes have in common is that they are both crashes involving jet airliners.

The nigeria one with little or no engine thrust, trying to "stretch the glide" to avoid hitting houses, and at or just above stall speed at impact, and hit the ground pretty flat in a nose up attitude.

The pentagon one head on with with a reinforced brick wall at nearly 5 times the speed of the nigeria airplane.

Totally different animals, but as long as it fit the conspiracy theory, who cares?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Picture #3 at Nigerian plane crash shows tail section, pic #11 Tail section, .

The tail of an MD-83 like the one that crashed Nigeria are made of aluminum. The tail of a Boeing 757 is made of carbon fiber which shatter on impact. If you are looking for the tail AA77 you should be looking for small fragments of black carbon laminates, like the ones that land on the pavement in front of the security gate camera. Carbon fiber also burns the epoxy resin within the laminate, leaving behind the only the carbon cloth.

There are no any remains of the plane, except one engine part wich could have easily been planted.

Aircraft debris at the Pentagon:

The black debris in the bottom center picture is carbon fiber.
edit on 5-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

With the greatest respect, Fichorka

I think you may need to know more details to make comparisons, if a genuine comparison is really possible, which I doubt...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

I think you may need to know more details to make comparisons, if a genuine comparison is really possible, which I doubt...

I think that is what has been truly asked of the OP. Details so those on all sides, including the normal everyday poster, can make an informative decision and theory.

----------------

On an unrelated note towards that which replied to -- just because it is Jesse Ventura doesn't make it any less the MSM posting a video to the contrary. Ventura had a show and it was based on advertisement and ratings to stay on. Some was good info, other was highly sensationalized; and not to discredit the source, it lends nothing to the comparison of the two objects that hit buildings, may it be airlines or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It is unknown at wich speed the plane crashed in the Pentagon so we can't bring the speed in the equation.

AA 77 was flying at 530 mph (853 km/h, 777ft/s, 237 m/s, or 460 knots)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

I think that is what has been truly asked of the OP. Details so those on all sides, including the normal everyday poster, can make an informative decision and theory.

----------------

On an unrelated note towards that which replied to -- just because it is Jesse Ventura doesn't make it any less the MSM posting a video to the contrary. Ventura had a show and it was based on advertisement and ratings to stay on. Some was good info, other was highly sensationalized; and not to discredit the source, it lends nothing to the comparison of the two objects that hit buildings, may it be airlines or otherwise.

I love ALL the jessie ventura CT episodes. I did get some laughs, but there was a lot of "SickeningTruths". EVERYTHING we see and read needs to be done so with a grain of salt. But its been said that truth resonates. I don't always know when I hear the truth in things, but I'm pretty good about digging through the BS.

Just sayin..

And for the record.. I do not believe for ONE second that a plane hit the Pentagon!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
I love ALL the jessie ventura CT episodes. I did get some laughs, but there was a lot of "SickeningTruths". EVERYTHING we see and read needs to be done so with a grain of salt. But its been said that truth resonates. I don't always know when I hear the truth in things, but I'm pretty good about digging through the BS.

Just sayin..

And for the record.. I do not believe for ONE second that a plane hit the Pentagon!

For sure. I found his stint into the conspiracy world entertaining and sprinkled with some insight. Not all was BS, but not all was truth. As an ATS'er, the mantra is to "deny ignorance" yet I see so many take the side of the obscure without even giving an iota of critical thought towards what they are saying; solely because they are "outside" the MSM.

I take Jesse's show with a grain of salt and I take this topic with one. I am fairly neutral when it comes to the whole mess and try to get both sides to bring some credence. Yet so far here, all I have gotten is "did you watch the video?" and "the video details it".....sorry but a 3rd party video produced to sell advertisements during a particular slot isn't going to sell me on it was an inside job just as much as an official government "report" won't sell me the other way.

Damn myself for desiring more information and solid information and not sensationalized nonsense.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

Have you read Firefight yet? I've got a sorta standing offer to buy truthers a copy.

I'd prefer if you bought your own obviously!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I'll look into it!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Do you seriously think that if even the best made aeroplane in the world crashed into any bricks/mortar/metal/concrete structure at 500 MPH,it'd be parked neatly for all to see in the car park with just a couple of scuff marks on the lightweight plastic nosecone? You do know don't you that modern aeroplanes are made almost entirely from aluminium (aircraft grade of course and not the same stuff they make cooking foil from) ,composites,plastics and something comfy to stuff the seats with?
Seriously though,if it DIDN'T look like it had been through a shredder (which it does) I'd suspect foul play.All I see here is what happens when you fly a 100 ton hollow tube at 500 MPH into something securely fixed to a lump of rock weighing some 7 sextillion tons.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

You're wasting your time, if they still don't get it by now then their minds are either too feeble to comprehend this simple fact or they're career 'truthers' either promoting their own or their friend's agendas.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
there are some "feeble minds here" indeed (0.o)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

You definitely should man, like I say I will buy it for anyone who seems rational and who believes there was no plane at the Pentagon. First hand accounts of finding passengers strapped into aircraft seating and I believe it also contains details of the many personal effects that were found and returned.

If you want to learn more, some of the pages detailing this are still available at archive.org:

Jensen spent last year's anniversary of the national tragedy in Washington, D.C. There, a Pentagon official - assigned to Calley's family as a liaison - gave Jensen his wife's wedding ring, which had been recovered from the plane.

"That felt like a little bit of closure," Jensen said.

Nevertheless, he still thinks about his wife every day.
web.archive.org...://gilroydispatch.com/news/contentview.asp?c=73724

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join