It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield 'Hiding in Plain Sight'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.jfkassassinationforum.com...

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

edit on 22-3-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join