It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

constituional kills.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So with the war on the US constitution code named "war on terror" I dont get why gangs dont glorify them selves and kill police, judges, and psychologists that violate constitutional law. I mean they would be demonised further as well witch they could use. I dont get this, theres always cops that interfiere with them and people chances are withought reasonable reasons have been searched XRAYED and been assaulted for eneacting there fith amended ment rights. This just means if a cop killed by them also violated someone elses freedoms they could claim thats why they died. To encourage free thinkers to participate in slaying these individuals with ledgened and cultural manipulations. Makeing things look more legitimate threw storys like there the good guys. Then in addition just kill the worst of them as charity.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Gangs are primarily composed of youth too young to either know or care. Also, they tend to be simply cells of chaotic violence with no particular aim from my understanding.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think someone is angry and, very possibly intoxicated tonight.

Although I agree with some of of your issues, your relation skills used to connect your ideas are confusing me.
edit on 5-6-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
what ever happened to the underground press, i know we have internet now but still.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrythmianDreams
Gangs are primarily composed of youth too young to either know or care. Also, they tend to be simply cells of chaotic violence with no particular aim from my understanding.

so what happened to the illegal aliens that are older that joined gangs and dominated areas of washington DC a few years ago? there gone?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

1. Define "older". If you're talking 25, 26 and older, then we might have an agreement.

Definition of PRIMARILY

1 : for the most part : chiefly

Merriam Webster

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

what ever happened to the underground press, i know we have internet now but still.

I hear you! Whatever happened to good impartial, fact finding, investigating journalism period? It used to be that we could count on journalism to dig out the truth and expose the liars and cheaters. We have ATS, but where are the Woodward and Bernsteins? Where are the Edward R Murrows?

new topics

top topics

join