It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Police Cruiser? Any astronomers out there?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
Seriously, according to Dolores Cannon's investigations via hypno-therapy, channeled entities indicate what you are seeing is an interdimensional being acting as a conduit bringing benevolent energy to our present realm. I see them all the time and have even seen one move. It is not Venus or a star, the light that it emitts doesn't look like natural light. It is one of the really, really good guys! You are lucky to have one around. PEACE.

That's really original! Bravo...

Right or wrong everyone is entitled to there own opinion .
Instead of sarcastically trying to bait him and shoot him down , try educating him with facts .
If your gonna reply in a thread be constructive and keep the BS to yourself or don't reply at all .

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Was walking to the store last evening - twilight - saw this same object. I call it an object because there were commercial craft in my field of view as well, but they exhibited the normal flashing lights of commercial, civilian craft - slower alternating blinking of red and white. This one was flashing different colors of red, white and blue like an ambulance. It had pretty great altitude and was traveling pretty fast compared to the other craft in the sky.

Maybe it was a Chinese lantern?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I saw something kinda like what you are describing this weekend just out side of Madison WI. Me and some friends where camping and on the first night there was a very bright strobing object in the northern sky. It would move in zig zag patterns and circles and would pendulum in place when resting the movements reminded me a lot of a bug flying. There where at least 10 people that saw it so t wasn't just me. Also it was there a second night. I just figured they where watching the meteor shower with us. Also on the first night we saw three planes flying in its general direction and then turn around and head the other way
edit on 23-10-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join