It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton to meet with UN-Arab League envoy Annan as Syria peace plan teeters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
article from The Hill
June 4, 2012

Clinton to meet with UN-Arab League envoy Annan as Syria peace plan teeters

Hillary will be meeting with the UN-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan on Friday in Washington D.C.

There will never ever be any kind of peaceful solution in Syria as long as Kofi Annan is involved in any way, shape, or form !!!!!

The (dis)Honorable Kofi (king of the Coffee klatsch) Annan is an international thief and hustler.

He is well known for his involvement in the Iraq "Oil for Food" scandal.

He is perfect for making sure nothing will be solved in Syria.

Former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan, whose U.N.-Arab League-backed Syrian peace plan is in danger of failing, plans to meet with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton this week, according to his spokesman.

Annan will meet with Clinton on Friday in Washington, following his briefing to the U.N. Security Council this Thursday, spokesman Ahmad Fawzi told Reuters Television in Geneva.

Now Kofi, please tell us your master plan....

In an interview, Fawzi said Annan is still pushing his six-point peace plan, agreed to in April, as “the only option on the table” in Syria.

But the cease-fire in Syria, a key part of Annan’s plan, is in serious peril, as violence has not stopped and a massacre last week that left more than 100 dead sparked an international outcry.
What a freak'n surprise !!

Related Threads

Kofi Annan’s Pricey Syria Peace Mission: Almost $7.5 Million Over 10 Months

White House acknowledges cease-fire in Syria not working, says time to try another tactic

'ol Kofi has been dragging this out for months and still has no solution.....
except to get paid of course !!

Kofi Annan is useless

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wait...

What?

I'm sorry xuenchen, I must not have been paying much attention lately.

Kofi Annan is now a bad guy?

I remember just a few short years ago that he was hailed as one of the good guys here at ATS when he gave his opinion that the US's invasion of Iraq was illegal

Guess this must be a fickle crowd,,,,

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What does the UN and kofi Annan have both in common?

They are both useless!!!

Agreed.

Dictators have always been good business for the UN they make bank.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Considering that Jezebel...er Hillary is involved i don't expect there to ever be peace in Syria. Dude she's the one stoking the fire over there! She is no savior dude, she's the one holding the torch to the wood about the stake Syria will be burned on.

"We came, we saw, he died" *laughter*- Hillary Clinton (on the death of Ghaddafi).

If that woman isn't evil i will eat my computer starting with the hard drive with the power still on.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Kofi Annan is like the umpire at a boxing match, unfortunately the rules of geopolitics are quite blurry so it is still left to the strongest to sort it out. Stepping in to separate two fighters and not getting your head whacked in is quite a tricky job. Sure he does have an important role to play, but he cannot do it alone.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Wait...

What?

I'm sorry xuenchen, I must not have been paying much attention lately.

Kofi Annan is now a bad guy?

I remember just a few short years ago that he was hailed as one of the good guys here at ATS when he gave his opinion that the US's invasion of Iraq was illegal

Guess this must be a fickle crowd,,,,

The direct quotes from Kofi Boy back then as I remember were riddled with double talk as usual.

I recall something like "in our opinion" and "if you wish" when he was interviewed.

Oil for Food = his getting rich and other people starving.

Kofi is a professional international con artist.

All in my opinion "if he wishes" it that way.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this information.

Annan is not on my Birthday card list.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Here is a quick solution to stopping the bloodshed: stop arming the rebel terrorists

new topics

top topics

join