It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nixon Rebozo Apollo 16 Diamonds Are Forever 007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tl;DR is too long; didn't read.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You are writing historical fiction, but that's okay. What does TL;DR mean?

No I'm writing a conspiracy theory that is totally based on the facts; the strength of this new narrative is nothing less than a revelation to humanity. Once one sees these connections, it is fairly impossible to un-see them. One would need many visits to the hypnotherapist to block out these connections from memory...

The release date of NASA information just happens to coincide with some lucky fella's birthday. Now who might that be I wonder?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No I'm writing a conspiracy theory that is totally based on the facts;

No. You are writing historical fiction. You are plucking documented encounters between historical figures out of a chronological timeline and imagining what they might have said and done. Historical fiction is a perfectly legitimate literary form. Robert Graves was a master of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No I'm writing a conspiracy theory that is totally based on the facts;

No. You are writing historical fiction. You are plucking documented encounters between historical figures out of a chronological timeline and imagining what they might have said and done. Historical fiction is a perfectly legitimate literary form. Robert Graves was a master of it.

No I don't pluck stuff out of a timeline. I take documented encounters and I replace them, re-fitting them back into the official timeline where they officially belong... a perfect example: the forgotten 270:21 Tv press conference in Richard Orloff's NASA book "Timelines of Omission." history.nasa.gov...

Richard Orloff writes historical fiction. I write conspiracy theory. Yes, I do imagine what these people might have said and done. When you discover a fact, like Nixon and Rebozo watched the Apollo 16 splashdown on Tv and later the same afternoon watched Diamonds Are Forever, the first and most obvious questions in my mind would be, What did they really talk about that afternoon of April 27, 1972?
Did they both laugh at the Fake Lunar Set Moon Hoax Parody scene in Diamonds Are Forever?
Was there a standing ovation for the Fake Moon Buggy Moon Hoax Parody scene?

I would love to have a snapshot of Richard Nixon's face when he first saw that Fake Apollo Moon Hoax Parody Scene in DAF. That would be so freaking awesome.

edit on 6/22/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: picture to snapshot, add a Richard

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

No I don't pluck stuff out of a timeline. I take documented encounters and I replace them, re-fitting them back into the official timeline where they officially belong.

You said it, not I.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No I don't pluck stuff out of a timeline. I take documented encounters and I replace them, re-fitting them back into the official timeline where they officially belong.

You said it, not I.

Is this all a plot to get him into historical fiction so both of us can then sue him for not paying us for our previous 'input' in this thread?

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There Is Nothing So Hidden

Richard Nixon's brother, Ed Nixon, a trained geologist who could not find work as a geologist, instead found work in the personnel department at NASA contractor Bellcomm. Ed placed a help wanted ad in a science magazine. Farouk el-Baz answered the ad.

Edward Nixon hired Farouk el-Baz to work at Bellcomm.

Farouk's first job at NASA was to take the Lunar Orbiter pictures, catalogue and document them, because NASA had no catalogue system or inventory system or reference system for the Lunar Orbiter pictures, at that time. NASA had simply stacked the photos into messy piles and left them disorganized.

Later during the Apollo 16 moon mission NASA geologist Farouk el-Baz wrote on a black board on Earth, "There is nothing so far removed from us to be beyond our reach, or so hidden that we cannot discover it."

Apollo 16 launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 12:54 PM EST on April 16, 1972, the mission lasted eleven days, one hour, and fifty-one minutes, and concluded at 2:45 PM EST on April 27.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Apollo 16 launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 12:54 PM EST on April 16, 1972, the mission lasted eleven days, one hour, and fifty-one minutes, and concluded at 2:45 PM EST on April 27.

Why didn't they rename it the Richard M. Nixon Space Center?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Why didn't they rename it the Richard M. Nixon Space Center?

That sounds absolutely horrible.

LBJ had dibs on Houston. And names are usually reserved for dead people or for those who built the place. Since Nixon didn't built Houston and he wasn't killed by assassins, his name is not so important to be recognized at a NASA space facility. However.

Nixon had his (fake) facsimile signature engraved on the first and the last lunar plaques. His name is forever etched into the narrative of Apollo! Coincidentally, the Apollo 11 (first) and Apollo 17 (the last) are the two most culturally significant sites mentioned in NASA's Keep Out Zone.

Keep-out zones
Beth O’Leary, an anthropology professor at New Mexico State University said that the NASA guidelines create a series of keep-out zones and boundaries around the historic artifacts and features at all Apollo sites. Apollo 11 and Apollo 17 are acknowledged as having special historical and cultural significance, she said. Source lunarscience.nasa.gov...

LOOK. The words "Keep-out zones" were published on a nasa.gov website. Apollo 11, Apollo 17, KEEP OUT!

edit on 6/24/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Nixon had his (fake) facsimile signature engraved on the first and the last lunar plaques. His name is forever etched into the narrative of Apollo! Coincidentally, the Apollo 11 (first) and Apollo 17 (the last) are the two most culturally significant sites mentioned in NASA's Keep Out Zone.

Why would he content himself with that if it were all fake?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Why would he content himself with that if it were all fake?

Why is Nixon's facsimile "Richard Nixon" without the "M" signature on the Apollo 11 and 17 lunar plaques, but not on Apollo 12, 13, 14, 15, 16? He was President for all these missions. It might bear further investigation. Best suited for another thread, probably.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's a real conspiracy gemstone. It's a radio show from 1977 by conspiracy theorist Mae Brussell talking about Bill Kaysing's Apollo conspiracy book.

Mae Brussell -Bill Kaysing's book "We Never Went To The Moon"- (9-19-77)

She really starts the good stuff at 6:30 in this recording. Some stuff I found interesting,

Mae talks about James Bond film

[color=Cyan] "Diamonds Are Forever"

and the fake lunar set that was displayed in that film. Fast forward to 7:05 in the video.

Bill Kaysing's argument included, in Chapter 10 of his book, "Were the astronauts Manchurian Candidates?"

Mae also talks about Buzz Aldrin's documented mental illness and quotes Buzz for devastating effect.

Mae also talks about a movie film called "Hearts of Glass" made by Werner Herzog, described in the NYT dated September 11, 1977, "everyone in the cast was hypnotized in order to make the movie."

edit on 12/7/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: color

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join