It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nixon Rebozo Apollo 16 Diamonds Are Forever 007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Who looks more happy here. Richard Nixon, Neil Armstrong or Frank Borman?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Decisively has poisoned your mind. Your posts used to make sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Fruit/Nixon Cross-Breeding Conspiracy? SayonaraJupiter is on the case, once he's figured out the socio-political significance of watching Gone With The Wind on a Thursday with the windows closed.

edit on 19/6/2012 by Kolya because: Punctuation.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Decisively has poisoned your mind. Your posts used to make sense.

Thanks for the bump DJW

Nixon Rebozo Apollo 16 Diamonds Are Forever 007. In this thread I alternated between posting source materials and writing conspiracy theory. The labyrinthine Apollo mythology has been exposed as a CIA film script, perpetrated by men who had "The Right Stuff" -- they were rabid, fervent and dedicated anti-Communists, such as,

Howard Hughes, provider of satellite phones, builder of the Surveyor spacecraft fleet, a talented movie director in his own right, a billionaire, ultra reclusive, with "delicate" connections to Nixon's financials; Hughes owned 30,000 acres in the Nevada desert - the perfect place to shoot a top-secret lunar rover - utilizing the latest front screen projection techniques of Stanley Kubrick and TV "video enhancing" technology from Hollywood;

Frank Borman, Nixon's special agent to Moscow and NASA's special liason to Washington DC and the White House, Genesis reading commander of Apollo 8, had played a crucial role in the aftermath of the Apollo 1 fire. I posted the Borman/White House images because they support my thesis that Apollo is a CIA production, the pictures show Borman producing a TV show and then giving a statement to a TV audience.

Be Be Rebozo, Cuban ex-pat, a batchelor, well dressed banker, Nixon's best friend and dirty money man. After watching the Apollo 16 splash down on TV, Dick and Be Be went boating on the Coco Lobo III (probable use of mobile satellite phones), had a bite to eat and watched the 007 movie, Diamonds Are Forever;

Diamonds Are Forever, screenplayer co-writer Tom Mankiewicz, has family and film connections to Howard Hughes within two degrees of seperation. Tom also wrote a screenplay for a movie called "The Eagle Has Landed (1976)" which is a movie about WWII, not Apollo, but it contains an obvious red-flag in the title. "Eagle" was a movie about a false flag NAZI operation to kidnap Winston Churchill.

That's a total of 2 screenplays from Mankiewicz which contained red flag references to Nixon's Apollo program; Special thanks to ATS decisively for the fine detective work, showing that Jim Irwin had a CIA "cover job" working on top-secret space planes for Hughes.

These red flags should be obvious to you now.

TL;DR

CIA's Richard Underwood might say "Don't bring it up. Don't ask questions." That's how NASA worked in the 1960's according to Underwood. I disagree. I dare say this New Apollo Narrative is full of sparkling crystals of treasure that lay hidden just below the gunpowdery regolith. Some of those treasures are in this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

These red flags should be obvious to you now.

Do you believe that decisively is really a doctor?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
reply to post by DJW001

Fruit/Nixon Cross-Breeding Conspiracy? SayonaraJupiter is on the case, once he's figured out the socio-political significance of watching Gone With The Wind on a Thursday with the windows closed.

edit on 19/6/2012 by Kolya because: Punctuation.

FYI, Richard Nixon watched Gone With The Wind on February 13/14, 1971. It wasn't a Thursday. He watched the first half of GWTW with the Presidential party in Key Biscayne, Florida, that included C.G. Rebozo on the first night. On the Sunday, the 14th, for the 2nd half of GWTW, C.G. Rebozo brought a "friend". The name of the "friend" is "C.G. Rebozo's friend". You can read that all for youself here. nixon.archives.gov...

Did you know what else he did on that weekend of February 13/14, 1971?

The Nixon White House tapes are audio-recordings of the communications of U.S. President Richard Nixon and various Nixon administration officials and White House staff, ordered by the President for personal records. The taping system was installed in selected rooms in the White House in February 1971 and was voice activated. The records come from line-taps placed on the telephones and small lavalier microphones in various locations around the rooms. The recordings were produced on hundreds of Sony TC-800B open-reel tape recorders. The recorders were turned off on July 18, 1973, shortly after they became public knowledge as a result of the Watergate hearings. Source en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/19/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Did you know what else he did on that weekend of February 13/14, 1971?

So why are there no tapes of him conspiring with Frank Borman on Apollo?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Nixon spent a lot of time outside the White House, too. Flying between Camp David and Key Biscayne, bowling, watching movies,boating on many different pleasure boats, swiming, eating dinner with Be Be Rebozo, motoring between one Key Biscayne mansion to another, all these things granted Richard Nixon the fullest opportunity to use the mobile satellite phones provided by CIA Howard Hughes.

Emphasis on the boats.

Any discussions between Nixon and Borman concerning the planning of Apollo are not on the White House tapes, obviously, look at the installation date his taping system, February 1971. Frank Borman takes orders, I don't see him in a planning capacity. The planning gets done over at Bellcomm.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The planning gets done over at Bellcomm.

Here's the sort of planning they did at Bellcomm:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Better tell Dr. Decisively, he can make it the centerpiece of his next wall of text.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
FYI, Richard Nixon watched Gone With The Wind on February 13/14, 1971. It wasn't a Thursday.

I don't care.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That's an interesting doc you found there DJW. Here is how I looked at your doc. First I had a nice laugh over the subject matter. Then I scrolled straight down to the by -line and the acknowledgements.

I saw three names in the acknoledgements. C.L. Davis. A.N. Kontaratos. J.A. Schelke.

I chose the name that I thought would have the best search results, I picked the middle guy, Kontaratos.

I scratched the surface of Apollo,
I found an expert on Atlantis.

Atlantis (in Greek, Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος, "island of Atlas") is a legendary island first mentioned in Plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias, written about 360 BC. Source Wiki. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/19/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here's something that will blow your mind.

Richard Nixon was the ONLY President who ever sent a manned mission to the Moon. No moon missions were completed under any other President.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

If you like mind shattering questions : What famous girl died in a car accident that very same weekend of the Apollo 11 moon landing? And where was Richard Nixon that weekend?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Here's something that will blow your mind.

Richard Nixon was the ONLY President who ever sent a manned mission to the Moon. No moon missions were completed under any other President.

Wrong! Apollo 8 sent three men to the Moon during the presidency of LBJ. I know you knew that, so that makes your statement a lie.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

When Apollo 8 lifted off on December 21, 1968, Richard Nixon was the president-elect. Nixon won the election on November 5, 1968 after he had sabotaged LBJ's Viet Nam peace talks. As always, you have greatly misunderstood and underestimated Richard Nixon, who, undoubtedly, exercised every single atom of his political power during the period of presidential transition interval, November 5, 1968 to January 20, 1969.

It sure was a great transition.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

When Apollo 8 lifted off on December 21, 1968, Richard Nixon was the president-elect. Nixon won the election on November 5, 1968 after he had sabotaged LBJ's Viet Nam peace talks. As always, you have greatly misunderstood and underestimated Richard Nixon, who, undoubtedly, exercised every single atom of his political power during the period of presidential transition interval, November 5, 1968 to January 20, 1969.

But you yourself have presented evidence that LBJ advanced the lunar mission. Why wouldn't Nixon try to sabotage that?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

But you yourself have presented evidence that LBJ advanced the lunar mission. Why wouldn't Nixon try to sabotage that?

I don't see anything wrong with LBJ advancing the lunar missions. Kennedy's goal must be reached by the end of the decade, otherwise the godless communists will win the race to the Moon. Essentially he throws money at NASA from 1963 to 1968 because US national prestige is at stake, LBJ doesn't have much choice but to advance the mission. True to his Texas heart he wrangled the Manned Spacecraft Center for Houston.

Then something big happens. During this major transitioning period, 1968, several things have and are happening. LBJ is announces he is not running. Webb quits NASA, GE's Thomas O Paine seizes command at NASA, Nixon wins in November, Apollo 8 flies just in time for the religious holiday; Bible reading, god-loving, patriotic astronauts, take orders. This is Nixons president-elect period.

Nixon isn't going to mess with LBJ's perfect Apollo hand-off. He needs Apollo for the fake moon rocks that he will quickly give out as gifts to foreign dictators. He needs those astronauts for world-wide propaganda tours, jetting around the globe in a 747 without windows; Nixon is making this movie with Howard Hughes and the CIA. They planned this way because failure was not an option. The damage to the national interests of this country would be too grave. They always had a Plan B. It the Richard Nixon / Howard Hughes production of Apollo.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

When did they start shooting this "movie?" Before or after Nixon arranged the riots at the Democratic National Convention?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

When did they start shooting this "movie?" Before or after Nixon arranged the riots at the Democratic National Convention?

Summer of 1968 is too late to start the movie. Remember, this job is so critical that nothing can be left to risk. Right now I'm considering the summer of '66. Hughes Surveyor and the Lunar Orbiter were sending back the necessary image data needed to properly design the set pieces at Hughes' 30,000 acre Krupp Ranch in Nevada.

The summer of '66 also shows HH going into "CIA stealth mode" and of course this matches up well with RN's time spent in the "wilderness years".

Surveyor 1, Launched 30 May 1966, Landed 02 June 1966, 06:17:36 UT
Lunar Orbiter 1, Launched 10 August 1966, Imaged Moon: 18-29 August 1966

The wealthy and aging Howard Hughes, accompanied by his entourage of personal aides, began moving from one hotel to another, always taking up residence in the top floor penthouse. During the last ten years of his life, from 1966 to 1976, Hughes lived in hotels in Beverly Hills, Boston, Las Vegas, Nassau, Freeport, Vancouver,[49] London, Managua, Acapulco, and others.

The Nixon family then moved to New York City, where Nixon resumed his practice as a lawyer. Later, after he had become president, Nixon called this period his "wilderness years," comparing his time out of office to similar interludes in the lives of leaders such as Winston Churchill and Charles de Gaulle. Although largely out of the public eye, Nixon remained active in politics, commenting on the policies of the Kennedy and Johnson administrations and campaigning for Republican candidates. Nixon retained the support of many Republicans across the country who respected his knowledge of politics and international affairs, a reputation enhanced in 1967 by Nixon's article "Asia After Vietnam" in the eminent journal Foreign Affairs. Nixon's strenuous efforts on behalf of Republican congressional candidates around the country in 1966 further solidified his support among members of the party. Source nixon.archives.gov...

Crucially, the Howard Hughes developed satellite system, Syncom, a total of 3 (#1 failed, #2, #3 successfully demonstrated), communications satellites, all launched from Cape Canaveral, in 1963/1964.

In particular, en.wikipedia.org...

Syncom 2, was launched by NASA on July 26, 1963 with the Delta B #20 launch vehicle from Cape Canaveral.
Syncom 3 was the first geostationary communication satellite, launched on August 19, 1964 with the Delta D #25 launch vehicle from Cape Canaveral.

After the Syncoms proved the concept of satcom and Surveyors returned substantial lunar image data and Gemini was finished proving the hardware for LEO space missions, then, Hughes could start working on the picture. Hence, his "CIA stealth mode" and Richard Nixon's return from "the Wilderness".

There was just one glitch in the plan. RFK, who was a late start in the 68 campaign and making the Republicans a nervous wreck, had to be disposed of, quickly and violently, using a favorite CIA trick, the lone nut assassin. They got the kill in Nixon's home state, California. Green lights for the Apollo movie.

This gives Nixon an excellent starting position as the successor president to the overt Apollo program right at the perfect time that Apollo 8 blasted off ..... Nixon was president-elect. All this give Nixon the perfect presumption of plausible deniability, when, in my view, he is the Executive Producer, of the Apollo movie.

TL;DR Summer of '66.
edit on 6/20/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: add tldr summary

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You are writing historical fiction, but that's okay. What does TL;DR mean?

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join