It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're being DUPED by Ron Paul?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why are most of you not considering that it very well may be an actual possibility that you have been duped?

Because there is zero evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

Originally posted by angrysniper
reply to post by amy2x

We're not being duped by Ron Paul and just because someone is present at these meetings does not mean they have it in for mankind. These are just meetings to discuss what the plan is for the future. Nothing less, nothing more. Ron Paul is a leader of those of us who would rather the concept of free will not be erased from our memories.

Wow...you're quite easily led, aren't you???
www.youtube.com...

..No.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Peter Theil, a bilderburger, donating almost 3 million to RP is not suspect?

edit on 5-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Peter Theil, a bilderburger, donating almost 3 million to RP is not suspect?

edit on 5-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Does it shock you that someone who attends the meetings could actually *support* a man like Ron Paul?

Why don't you do a little reading about Peter Theil before you assume that everyone involved in the bilderberg meetings is a bloodthirsty parasite. en.wikipedia.org...

It isn't exactly crazy, or some conspiracy, that an entrepreneurs would support someone who defends entrepreneurs. Keep drinking whatever you're drinking.
edit on 5-6-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Everyone involved in the bilderberg meetings is a bloodthirsty parasite IMHO!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x
reply to post by hawkiye

If Ron Paul kissed the Popes ring, would it be of concern to you? He would be "MUD" to me if he did so.

I personally don't really care about your opinion of anyone. I trust myself to be a judge of the man's character by looking into his eyes. You can do as you wish with your thoughts and I will do as I wish with mine.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

If Ron Paul kissed the Popes ring, would it be of concern to you? He would be "MUD" to me if he did so.

I personally don't really care about your opinion of anyone. I trust myself to be a judge of the man's character by looking into his eyes. You can do as you wish with your thoughts and I will do as I wish with mine.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Everyone involved in the bilderberg meetings is a bloodthirsty parasite IMHO!

Its a good thing you aren't a doctor.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Uhhh I know all about Peter Thiel and I don't like him at all. He is an authoritarian bigot hypocrite. Thiel claims to be Libertarian, yet thinks that women having the ability to vote is a bad thing. I guess individual liberties only matter if you're male.

Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women — two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians — have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.

He thinks the US constitution is a failure

Sonia Arrison, the author of “100 Plus,” a book on research into life extension, first met Thiel in 2003, when she heard him give a lunch talk about the failure of the U.S. Constitution.

www.newyorker.com...

Thiel founded Palantir Technologies funded by the CIA's venture capital arm In-Q-Tel.[33]

Palantir Technologies, that profits from government espionage work for the CIA, FBI and other agencies, and which last year was caught organizing an illegal spy ring targeting American political opponents of the US Chamber of Commerce, including journalists, progressive activists and union leaders. (Palantir takes its name from the mystic stones used by characters in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings to spy one another.)

www.thenation.com...

I think it's YOU who needs to do the reading, especially if you think that someone who is in the Bilderberg group is on your side.

edit on 6-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Rand Paul Jumps In Bed With Romney!

Perhaps Tarpley was right!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh my, you are going to get the hate mail over this. This was called on the board ages ago. The bottom line is Ron is getting to the age where he can't run and Rand is just beginning his career. Dad is taking one for his kid. Furthermore, I don't think Paul was ever serious about his run. I think he's just a steam valve for a certain segment of the population. Many people on this board are so emotionally invested in Paul they refuse to hear anything bad about him. I will admit one poster in particular was posting the most ridiculous anti-RP threads, but overall I think ATS has been firmly in the RP camp to the point of cultism.

People bash Tarpley because they dislike what he is saying, but when he says something anti-Obama they are all over it and love him again. Bottom line is Tarpley was right and you should all be kissing his butt. This isn't the first time he's been right either. He's a little kooky but he's great at forecasting the political landscape.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul has led the movement, but he's not king of it. It is not HIS torch to pass on, even if he has access to the royal vault.

Whole thing sickens me, and the only way I can see him maintaining his integrity right now, is to run 3rd party.

I would like to see Adam step up and take on some leadership.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

This Adam? Gives quite a good explanation of what he believes went on. There are allegations of nepotism and insiders who have been trying to disrupt the Ron Paul campaign. All sounds a bit complicated, I'm sure Ron Paul followers will be able to understand it a bit more

This is a former Ron Paul staffer Penny Freeman in tears with Adam.

edit on 9-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes, though pushed aside a bit, him and ALL the people that built the grass roots effort.

I agree with Alex Jones that we need to hear something from RP STAT.

Otherwise, there's going to be a power vacumn in the movement. I really don't much care WHO steps up, but hopefully it will be someone that built it in the first place- not to take over, or really assume a leadership position that's permament, mind you, but instead to facilitate communication through this- what seems to me to be- a very deep crisis in the movement.

I have been a RP follower for years- since way before 2008. It's painful for me but it was never about him- it was about those things I believe in, that he believed in.

Romney does not believe in those things. Sorry, I can't buy the old, let's rally behind Romney b/c he's what we've got now, let's defeat Obama bandwagon. It's worked that way for years. All that does is discourage anyone with half a brain from wanting to believe in ANYONE and it preserves the status quo.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but I think we also need to put our efforts to finding out more about Trygve Olson and his ties to the CIA. If those do exist, was the campaign sabotaged deliberately by THEM, and if so, why and what gives them that right.

That's a bit conspiracy minded, I know, but I can't help wondering that. Esp. since I tend to believe Obama and maybe his mother had those ties.

Are the people still in charge? Can they ever be?

Not saying anything other than I am wondering about those things a LOT right now. Who owns who?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Speaking of Ron Paul and Alex Jones...seeing their images on an Illuminati card doesn't do much for their integrity!
(If it isn't them,I don't know who it could be!)

www.911truth.ch...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Now, i am following the Ron Paul wave from across the ocean and my impression is that his decisions are very rational and truthful. He particularly does not lie to himself (president candidate), even if others would like to roll the wagen on. I wish his movemend good luck.
On another level there is a similar movement in germany, its name is "Piratenpartei".

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
RON PAUL 2012 ??? ITS TIME TO WAKE UP !!!

Links -

VR To - No Word From Ron Paul Still By MorningMayan
youtu.be...

The Obama Deception (Skip To 13:40)
youtu.be...

Wake Up Call By JohnNada80 (Full Movie)
youtu.be...

You Are Not Alone By SimpleDanForever
youtu.be...

You Are Not Alone! This Is Your Wake Up Call!
youtu.be...

Also See -

The New World Order Is Here
youtu.be...

The President Who Told The Truth
youtu.be...

Rest In Peace John Fitzgerald Kennedy, The Last True President Of The United States Of America

Video Thumbnail By Deesillustration
www.sl-webs.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I dunno, angrysniper....I'm beginning to feel duped too....sure was a great "pull the wool over our eyes" "moment", wasn't it?....thinking we could have Ron Paul win ...anything..and that he'd really kill the Fed...etc, etc....and, now, with his son's departure back into the netherworld of crooks and liars....(the rethughs.)...well, I see Ron in a totally different light...and I don't like that light....God help us all!..we've been had

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

yeah.

Why blantently rig elections just for nothing? If he's on your payroll whats the point in doing that? divides your base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join