It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus - Jesus Is ‘Lucifer’ & ‘Satan’ – Maya

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Lucifer is evil, part of the devil.

The term ‘Lucifer’ was first used in King James Bible to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to Satan (the Devil)

Dont try getting people to start thinking Lucifer is in relation to Jesus Christ.. because they are not the same.

I dont want people to believe anything I say regardless. It is up to you my friend to seek the truth. I have discoverd connections between satan and lucifer the morning star and jesus which I have elaborated upon in the openning post.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Interestingly, Venus in alchemy is associated with the element of copper, and "Nickel" (made of copper) means Devil...

Thank for the Info!..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

I had found the information regarding the numerology on a website but it did not present the origin of the number 9. I will post the link to the site once I find it if that helps!

Why would you post something that you can't independently verify? That number is a pretty critical part of the condition.

Everything you're saying works without the numerology. Yes, Jesus is the Morning Star, which is nothing but a title. Presumably taken from Lucifer when he fell, and given to Jesus when he resurrected.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Jesus is the bright morning star. Lucifer is the counterfeit morning star. He comes as an angel of light and so do those that joined him. He comes to steal, kill and destroy. Those that believe Jesus is Lucifer belong to the mystery schools and the spirit of truth is not with them.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Why would you post something that you can't independently verify?

This is a theory. I’ve not gotten far into it but I was excited to share what I had learned.

In hope that you and others would learn something new. I do not tell anyone to believe anything I say. For it is up to you as an individual to seek the truth. I am only trying to show people the light.

I am sure that there are many people who will find this information useful and if not then it doesn’t really matter as I myself have learned something new!.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Jesus told you this himself did he?

The truth is, the origin of the mystery schools and most mainstream religions are the same. They are all in search of the truth however; the mystery schools tend to think the truth is only for the initiates and the profane as mainstream religions are for everyone.

Somewhere in the mix, you may find the mechanism of control.

You may also find how they go hand in hand

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am going to watch the venus transit which will end at 5:46 on june 6th in my country, Belgium.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
well kudos for you for doing some research! s&f for you!

when i first read the title of your thread,i almost didn't read it for far someone was going to be preaching to me!!!

i agree with a lot of what you speak of,but latin was around before jesus was born,the romans spoke it.
and like all the great beliefs of the greeks (and other peoples) rome stole it for their own!

LUCIFER:

O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "carry" (see infer). Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Gk. Phosphoros, which translates Heb. Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv:12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (cf. Isaiah xiv:4). Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831. Adjectival forms include Luciferian, Luciferine, Luciferous. There was a noted Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari in Sardinia in the 4th century, regarded locally as a saint. luciferous Look up luciferous at Dictionary.com "light-bringing, emitting light," 1650s, from L. lucifer (see Lucifer) + -ous. Figurative use is earliest (1640s) and more common.

also, i study Gematria

1680s, from Heb. gematriya, from Gk. geometria (see geometry). "[E]xplanation of the sense of a word by substituting for it another word, so that the numerical value of the letters constituting either word is identical"

i have found it really only works well with hebrew the best,then greek,with a bit of luck in chinese.
everytime i tried it with english, i got little to nowhere!
you have to understand that ancient (dead) languages do not change.(this is why your doctor writes your script in latin,so there will be no mistakes!)
to the hebrews, their ancient language is from god,and it is a sin to change it.
english though,is constantly changing!
'yo bitch' does not mean the same today as it did 200 years ago!
so how can you get any accuracy tring to put numbers to it!???
even the word lucifer has lost all its original meaning,and most people think its the devil!!!

satan isn't even a name! its a title!

proper name of the supreme evil spirit in Christianity, O.E. Satan, from L.L. Satan (in Vulgate, in O.T. only), from Gk. Satanas, from Heb. satan "adversary, one who plots against another," from satan "to show enmity to, oppose, plot against," from root s-t-n "one who opposes, obstructs, or acts as an adversary." In Septuagint (Gk.) usually translated as diabolos "slanderer," lit. "one who throws (something) across" the path of another (see devil), though epiboulos "plotter" is used once. In biblical sources the Hebrew term the satan describes an adversarial role. It is not the name of a particular character. Although Hebrew storytellers as early as the sixth century B.C.E. occasionally introduced a supernatural character whom they called the satan, what they meant was any one of the angels sent by God for the specific purpose of blocking or obstructing human activity. [Elaine Pagels, "The Origin of Satan," 1995]

any way,thought i'd put my 2 cents worth in! hope you like!

again,thanx for the post!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Here's a fun little video, well... actually fairly long about Venus, The Comet... it's introduction into our planetary system, as well as what the ancients had to say about it...

All in all... I'd say you're close... except for most of it.

The astronomy coded into the ancient and biblical texts is some awesome stuff... just wait for the transit venus, it should be a nice show.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Thank you very much for your input!.. I have created a thread in which I have revised the theory!!...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

A lot of speculation. Also a poor use of Biblical exegesis.

numbers lining up mean nothing really. Numerology is only of real significance to the occult.

there are some interesting things with numbers ala researchers like the late great David Flynn, but using enligh renderings doesn't really do a whole lot imho.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I will have a watch of the videos when I get some time.. Thank you!.. I do feel as though I am leaning closer to the truth although I know I still have a lot of learning to do. Information can only help to guide us so again, thank you very much!.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Jesus kept no secrets and neither his apostles. Jesus came to do the will of the Father. You ask, did Jesus say he's the bright morning star? Yes in Revelation 22. Did Jesus say Lucifer is a counterfeit? Yes he did. he said that Satan is the father of lies. Jesus is God and God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Secret oaths, orders, societies are against God and a Christian can have no part with them. The Holy Bible is the word of God and by reading the Holy Bible, we see the plan to bring the Redeemer from Genesis. Satan wanted to be god and because he knows God, Satan perverts the truth of God to deceive people into believing a lie. Just as we are told that Satan will deceive if possible even the elect. Satan, the great adversary and his legion deceive the world, deceived me, and is deceiving you. There is no truth in the mystery schools and those belonging to them have the spirit of error.

We all need the savior and I hope some day you will know the real truth about God. No one seeks God, so it's only by the Holy Spirit that we who are truly Christian can even get on our knees and pray Lord Jesus!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tresker
Epic brainstorm you have going there haha. Give me moar pl0x

Ummm I think you're lost. You're on abovetopsecret, not 4chan.

edit on 5-6-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe that this thread and the "Does EVIL really exist?" thread are both tied for first place in the race to prove that there really is no intelligent life on Earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I believe that this thread and the "Does EVIL really exist?" thread are both tied for first place in the race to prove that there really is no intelligent life on Earth.

Along with your comment

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Although it it interesting that both names have come to the same sum when you added them in such a way....that is not how numerology is normally calculated!!! No number (except master numbers 11, 22, 33, 44) exceeds 9 in numerology . A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=1, K=2, L=3, M=4, N=5, O=6, P=7, Q=8, R=9, S=1 and so on and so on. Generally you have to keep adding the numbers together until you come to a single digit. For example: J=1, E=5, S=3, U=6, S=3------>1+5+3+6+3=15----->1+5=6. Therefor the numerological value for JESUS is 6.

As for the name LUCIFER: L=3, U=6, C=3, I=1, F=8, E=5, R=2------>3+6+3+1+8+5+2=28------>2+8=10------1+0=1. Therefor the numerological value for representing the sum of "LUCIFER" would be 1.

edit on 13-11-2016 by thenextgeneration9 because: I thought, for a moment, that my post had incorrect information. But, from what I can tell now, the underlying information was correct.

edit on 13-11-2016 by thenextgeneration9 because: Wrong word used

edit on 13-11-2016 by thenextgeneration9 because: grammer

edit on 13-11-2016 by thenextgeneration9 because: .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Jesus represents light/real love/the heart = the color green (heart chakra).

Lucifer represents false light/fake love = the color green (as in money). Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Superficial, not real love. Money, success, illumination, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Just because some luciferians were able to use their knowledge to make money, gain control over others and bring falsehood to the lands doesn't mean that Lucifer represents these things.
Luciferianism emphasizes on "self" control and accomplishment. It is used by many as a gateway to whatever it is they call success. Unfortunately, it's wisdom has been used to gain rule over others throughout time. It has been used to gain an overabundance in material wealth. It has been abused.

The name Lucifer didn't even appear until the King James version of the bible was written within which he makes no association between 'Lucifer' and anything evil or unpleasant. Later on, I'd say as a tool for the "elite" to gain control over people through fear, Lucifer was made to appear akin to Satan.

The teachings that can be drawn from luciferian principles can be used for bad OR good things. The same goes for any other religion or belief system. It's all a matter of personal perception, intent and action.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is some numerological info for a 15/6 (the name "Jesus").

15 / 6
knows all and understands all, can pull forces towards one, has a convincing manner, is truth, order, economy, deep inner knowing, service, responsibility, depth of emotion, love of home and family, thrives on monotony.

Here is some numerological info for a 10/1 (the name "Lucifer)

10/1
is justice for all, leadership, originality, intuitive, new beginnings, pioneering and independence.
The number 10/1 brings all sorts of new changes into your life, and there seems to be an element of luck within those energies. Through this vibration you have the insight to recognize and understand the needs of humanity, and the ability to bring peace and harmony to all.

Maybe this numerology stuff is all made-up bull#. Either way, I like getting into it once and a while.
edit on 13-11-2016 by thenextgeneration9 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

Jesus kept no secrets and neither his apostles. Jesus came to do the will of the Father. You ask, did Jesus say he's the bright morning star? Yes in Revelation 22. Did Jesus say Lucifer is a counterfeit? Yes he did. he said that Satan is the father of lies. Jesus is God and God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Secret oaths, orders, societies are against God and a Christian can have no part with them. The Holy Bible is the word of God and by reading the Holy Bible, we see the plan to bring the Redeemer from Genesis. Satan wanted to be god and because he knows God, Satan perverts the truth of God to deceive people into believing a lie. Just as we are told that Satan will deceive if possible even the elect. Satan, the great adversary and his legion deceive the world, deceived me, and is deceiving you. There is no truth in the mystery schools and those belonging to them have the spirit of error.

We all need the savior and I hope some day you will know the real truth about God. No one seeks God, so it's only by the Holy Spirit that we who are truly Christian can even get on our knees and pray Lord Jesus!

So basically 99.999999% of the people that ever lived, regardless of if they ever heard of this bible you talk about, are going to burn in a fiery hell for eternity?

Sucks for them right!!! Good thing mom took me to get thrown in a tub of water, and also reminded me to take my monthly vitamins each first sunday of the month. Whew!!! (End sarcasm)

What kind of seed does that sow? To me it tells me that good deeds, orbeing a good person for that matter, will not get you into heaven, but following these laid out rules/rituals and then magically your all good in gods book. My monkey brain can't begin to understand that logic.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join