It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus - Jesus Is ‘Lucifer’ & ‘Satan’ – Maya

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer & Satan

Satan (the devil) and Lucifer initially, are not the same. The term Lucifer was coined 300 years after the birth of Christ.

The term ‘Lucifer’ was first used in King James Bible to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to Satan (the Devil)

Jesus Is Lucifer

The Latin name Lucifer is an exact translation of the Greek term Phosphorus a name meaning "Light-Bringer". Phosphorus (Lucifer) is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance.

Did anyone spot it?

Phosp’HORUS

Horus was the son of the Egyptian sun god Amen-Ra who was born on December 25th and was part of the ancient Egyptian trinity which included Isis and Osiris. There have been multiple theories liking the Egyptian trinity and the Christianity trinity which includes God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The Eye of Horus is symbolic and is located shining like a star on top of the pyramid. The eye of Horus represents Jesus, Illumination, Truth...

Jesus himself is called the Morning Star

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The term ‘morning star’ is used throughout the New Testament and is in reference to Jesus the Christ.

In numerology the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are exactly same.

(a = 1) (b=2) (c=3) etc.

L(12) + U(21) + C(3) + I(9) + F(6) + E(4) + R(18) =74

J(10) + E(5) + S(19) + U(21) + S(19) =74

And they also both add up to equal ‘Morning Star’.

M(13) + O(15) + R(18) + N(14) + I(9) + N(14) +G(7) + S(19) + T(20) + A(1) + R(18) = 148

74 + 74 =148

Jesus & Lucifer as Satan – Venus

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Multiply 74 (Jesus or Lucifer) by 9 and you get “The Mark of the Beast” - ‘666’

Venus is the second closest planet to the sun and is forever cast into the lake of fire due to its close orbit to the sun. It was said that Venus once had water.

Venus would come into the sky before night and chase the setting sun and disappear.

Venus is an inferior planet, meaning that its orbit lies between the orbit of the Earth and the Sun, it can never rise high in the sky at night as seen from Earth. It can be seen in the eastern morning sky for an hour or so before the Sun rises, or in the western evening sky for an hour or so after the Sun sets, but never during the dark of midnight.

It is the brightest object in the sky after the Sun and the Moon. As bright and as brilliant as it is, ancient people did not understand why they could not see it at midnight like the outer planets, or during midday, like the Sun and Moon. It outshines the planets Saturn and Jupiter, which do last all night, but it soon disappears. Canaanite mythology has a story of an unsuccessful attempt by Athtar, the Morning Star pictured as a god, to take over the throne of Baal

Very similar to the bible verse shown below

"For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. I will be like the Most High.'" (Isaiah 14:13-14)

Satan is often identified as the serpent who convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit;
To the Mayans, Venus is represented as the serpent: ‘Kukulcan’. Kukulcan is illustrated in the Venus pages of the Dresden Codex. The sun and Venus were adopted as symbols of royal authority by the hierarchical states that took shape in the pre-Classical period.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 4-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
you dont have anything else better to do with your time?

asks myself same question
replies with no
edit on 4-6-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i really like where your coming from with this,numbers dont lie.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Haha.. I thought I'd do some research as it is the 'Transition of Venus' Today..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Epic brainstorm you have going there haha. Give me moar pl0x

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tresker

All in good time my friend

This thread took quite a bit out of me haha..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can see that. You got me researching now, bizarre that lucifer & jesus both mean morning light. S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You had my interest until you started in with numerology and and the alphabet.
How can the English alphabet be in any way tied to ancient secrets?
Think about it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
the eye at the top of that Pyramid on the money of the USA is never associated with Jesus.

if someone calling themselves Jesus attempts to say its his money.

well lets just say someone is getting nailed to a block of wood.

case closed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

A significant number of English words are constructed based on roots from Latin, because Latin in some form was the lingua franca of the Christian Church and of European intellectual life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Not directly. The Eye of Providence is a representation of all-seeing eye of God. Jesus is supposed to be the son of God. As I said in the opening post, the Eye of horus, eye of prominence are representations of illumination, enlightenment, the oneness, the truth etc.

It is Esoteric.
edit on 4-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Copy and Pasting from other websites took a lot out of you?
I've seen this all over the internet.
The numbers are a freaky conincidence though.
edit on 4-6-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by Alxandro

A significant number of English words are constructed based on roots from Latin, because Latin in some form was the lingua franca of the Christian Church and of European intellectual life.

en.wikipedia.org...

So apply numerology using Latin words then.

Yes, and the rest of the English words are constructed from other languages.
My point is English is too new to be even considered a factor in deciphering and revealing ancient secrets.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Really? Please state one link where all this information is available collectively. You have seen various elements of this conspiracy all over the internet but have you see any that have collectively been put together as this one has?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

you can call it providence if you like.

in fact, however, its called Identity Theft.

what's the name of the currency Rome issues? that's Jesus' money. let him claim it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

\

I'm responding so I can find my way back to this thread later today. I gotta hit the hay.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Interestingly, Venus in alchemy is associated with the element of copper, and "Nickel" (made of copper) means Devil...
edit on 4-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
1. In your title you said Jesus is Satan, yet in your introduction you said Lucifer is not Satan (ergo Jesus is not Satan)

2. What's the significance of the # 9. You multiplied it by the numerical value of Jesus and Lucifer, but I don't know why you used the #.

3. Your theory spans multiple languages and etymologies, chiefly, Latin. In order for this cryptographic message to be valid, the encoder must know English; he/she didn't have to necessarily have to write in English. In this case the the name Jesus is an erroneous translation of Yeshua, as there is no J for the next 600 years, now the numerical values aren't equivalent.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I dont agree that the eye in the pyramid symbolizes god or anything related to him.. i think it relates back to the devil..
I guess i could see Lucifer meaning something good like that.. but still.. the term it has today means something different than what it may have originated from being.. Lucifer is evil, part of the devil.
Dont try getting people to start thinking Lucifer is in relation to Jesus Christ.. because they are not the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

1. In your title you said Jesus is Satan, yet in your introduction you said Lucifer is not Satan (ergo Jesus is not Satan)

The term ‘Lucifer’ was first used in King James Bible to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to Satan (the Devil)

I had then discoverd connections between satan and lucifer the morning star which i have elaborated upon in the openning post.

2. What's the significance of the # 9. You multiplied it by the numerical value of Jesus and Lucifer, but I don't know why you used the #.

I had found the information regarding the numerology on a website but it did not present the origin of the number 9. I will post the link to the site once I find it if that helps!

3. Your theory spans multiple languages and etymologies, chiefly, Latin. In order for this cryptographic message to be valid, the encoder must know English; he/she didn't have to necessarily have to write in English. In this case the the name Jesus is an erroneous translation of Yeshua, as there is no J for the next 600 years, now the numerical values aren't equivalent.

I see your point here as well as 'Alxandro's and to be fair I had not thought of that before I had created the thread.

Although.. In that case, it must be a coincidence that Lucifer and Jesus have the same numerology.

And also that when multiplied by 9, It totals 666.

But for some reason.. I just dont think so...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join