Madonna's Creepy Concert in Tel Aviv

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum so please move to appropriate one if needed.

Wow, she's out there. There are different scenes in the images she displays from nuclear explosions, the pope, and swastika's. Don't think this will bode well in Israel.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What a self-important weirdo.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So concerts are now just the artist playing music videos of themselves and not even performing........SAD!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have to say out all her videos that is kind of creepy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm more concerned with the guy trying to "Sterilize" himself on that wire!!!

Madonna has certainly been around long enough to know what sells and what gets people talking, and she definitely isn't scared to do exactly what it takes. She has always been a bit "out there".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I would be more creep'd out if she exposed Israels terrorism.
Just a puppet being a puppet I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Pretty sure there's at least one subliminal message in that odd production... Anyone catch it?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the many faces of Lucifer....as he sings nobody knows me

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The satanic high priestess performs a ritual in the epicenter.For god's sake, put some clothes on granma,you are a try hard has been, that never was.But you are just a creation after all. Lot's of occultism rituals being preformed all over the globe this week,so you know something is comming.Can you feel it breathing down the back of your neck?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What a lovely lady she is. I don't know why she thinks it's so cool to play out these weird fantasies. Doe's she not consider that to anyone of a nervous disposition, it could tip them over the edge? There are enough freaky groups, singers and people in the world as it is! How do you explain all that # to your kids when they grow up Madonna?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That was a song? Repeating the same three words over and over again?

This psycho is fresh out of talent.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
That was a song? Repeating the same three words over and over again?

This psycho is fresh out of talent.

Sorry to sound so miserable, but was there any talent there in the first place?
Just another kid who got lucky at the time. Right place at the right time and all that!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I remember going to concerts and the artists would actually be on stage singing. All we got here was some guy bouncing on a wire with cryptic messages of Madonna's face on a screen. I'd want my money back after that.

But, yes, It was a weird video and I can't really figure out what the message was supposed to be--was she singing "nobody knows me"? As in we're all the same so we better stop the path we're on or we'll self-destruct? Or is that too deep? LOL

I used to like Madonna back in the 80s when music was good and MTV actually played videos

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Look at all of you passing judgement over one small segment of a rather spectacular show. I thought people on here were supposed to be open-minded. This thread reeks of small-mindedness.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hi,

Firstly, the video is an interlude from her concert. Do you know what an interlude is? Have you haters ever been to a concert? Did any of you consider the context or purpose of the piece that was presented other than the OP's prejudiced titled and intro?

The video is not her entire concert, it is simply an interlude.

in·ter·lude   [in-ter-lood] Show IPA
noun
an intervening episode, period, space, etc.
a short dramatic piece, especially of a light or farcical character, formerly introduced between the parts or acts of miracle and morality plays or given as part of other entertainments.

Second, its art, and its her art and people who like Madonna go to see her present her art. They freely go to watch Madonna express her freedom of speech.

Thirdly, all you haters out there didn't have a clue this existed until someone made an issue out of it by posting the video.
Madonna didn't ask you to look at it, or your kids! She didn't come into your home, she not lurking in your back yard!

In light of the above the outrage or hate or disdain I have read in many posts is simply manufactured, your opinion is merely a reflex, not thought out or even considered.
It was simply a matter of clicking and spewing it out.

Its a pop concert for gods sake!

Get a grip on reality.
Please!

edit on 5/6/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Second, its art, and its her art and people who like Madonna go to see her present her art. They freely go to watch Madonna express her freedom of speech.
reply to post by atlasastro

Third it's my opinion, and if you don't like it..to bad. Guess you are the only one entitled to that uh? I have no problem with art or Madonna for that matter, actually growing up I used to listen to her all the time. I just thought that considering all that is happening and can potentially happen , that using some of the imagery may have been slightly offensive. And sorry, it was creepy to me.

edit on 5-6-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-6-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Your rant to defend her is what puzzles us(me), why would you defend such a "thing"?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Now her concerts are being referred to as art!!! I can go on youtube right now and everything in the content of Mad donna's video/film, whatever you wish to call it will be there in some guise or another.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow, lots of insane responses from people who believe in the NWO, from complete religious crazies, and others who will find symbolism in absolutely everything to support their paranoia... why am I not surprised, this is ATS after all.

Welcome to the concept of performance. I'm guessing the most any of you have seen is a country band in a bar, or a gospel singer at your local church.

First I would suggest that some take off the tin-foil hat, and maybe buy a ticket to a large concert to get an idea of how modern musical performance actually works. As so many seem to be stuck in the 1970's, maybe you'll discover that there have been incredible technological leaps in that time to allow thousands of people at once to experience a performance based around vision and sound simultaneously?!

It also has to be said that this is Madonna, she's not exactly shy, and she doesn't exactly give a damn about what Christian fundamentalists think.

Finally, I think it's far more telling that Madonna is under boycott right now, for playing in Israel. If the imagery she uses in the show upsets her Israeli fans - GOOD! Maybe that will do more to educate her on this issue than the massive ongoing protests from around the world calling for a boycott of the country.

I've always appreciated her attitude, her ability to push buttons, her ability to be unique. Having said that, I won't support any performer who chooses to play in Israel while they are systematically looting a neighbor.

She has lost my respect by performing in Israel. And I think she'll loose the respect of millions more too. Just as every other performer choosing to go there will too.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
All i'm saying is the content of the vids can be winkled out of almost anything. It's not about symbolism. What I mean is any 10 year old could throw that together. Advert, interval call it what you like, it's a mind bending confusion of images, in the name of entertainment? I think not, it's a load of trash. Shame is people pay to watch it! Bizarre!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join