It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aaron Russo try to warn us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This thread was inspired by Arkens recent thread
Please visit it when you’re done here.

In Arkens thread he shows us this picture.

That picture reminded me of things I’d observed in a film produced by Aaron Russo entitled Trading Places.

I’m sure most people are aware of the warnings given by Aaron Russo. He told us of his friendship with the Rockefeller’s and how they told him of their plans to bring the world to its knees. He created the movie Freedom to Fascism and in that movie we saw Aaron being told “Nothing can save you” and shortly afterwards he died of cancer like so many others who betray their masters.

In Aarons film Trading Places (Trade towers?) there’s an interesting sequence of events.
It starts with this view. Please note the time of 1:57:55

When this view appears the camera immediately starts moving downwards as shown in the (poor) gif below.

When the camera reaches the bottom it is emphasised by the car that races in and stops. Take note of the time, this is important. 1:58:04

It took the camera nine seconds to go from top to bottom, that’s just about freefall speed and as we all know the towers did fall at freefall speed.

We’re then shown this view at the foot of the trade towers where Dan Akroyd says
“Nothing can prepare you for the unbridled carnage you are about to witness. In this building it’s either kill or be killed”

Here we see the two Duke brothers. Could these two be symbolic of the two towers?. Notice they tower above the rest of the traders

To further emphasise this we were shown this view of the dukes building.
Duke towers?

The camera then spins around to show us this. Is it me or can anyone else see 911

This is the exact moment when the Dukes learn their empire has collapsed.
You remember I asked you to note the time (1:58:04) when the camera reached the bottom of the towers? Well notice the time now. 2:07:15
It’s precisely 9 minutes and 11 seconds later – 911 again.

Skulduggery below the towers.

Trading places was released in 1983. Could Aaron have known 18 years in advance of what was going to happen?
We do see a sequence of events centered around the twin towers.

1. The camera moves at freefall speed down the towers.

2. Akroyd while standing infront of the towers says "Nothing can prepare you for the unbridled carnage you are about to witness. In this building it’s either kill or be killed”.

3. From the moment the camera reaches the bottom of the towers to the moment the dukes learn their empire has collapsed, 9 minutes and 11 seconds elapse.

4. We are shown a clock clearly displaying 9 11.

5. We see Skulduggery taking place in the basement of the towers.

Make of this what you will. I don’t normally visit the 911 forums but as I said above, Arkens thread reminded me of it..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow. Interesting.

But to answer your question, check out the video below. This was after 911 and I am sure you have seen it before but he claims to have first hand knowledge. Not sure if he knew it in the 80's but interesting none the less.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I just read in another thread that people apparently knew 30 years before the event. Also I've just been told that in the first 2 minutes of the film that somebody looked at their watch which also displays 9 11 but I missed that.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Good observations and linkage, but I remember Aaron stating that Nick(?) Rockefeller clued him into the event about 10 months prior. Russo stated that he was told something would happen in Sept of that year that would change the world which would pave the way for the US and TPTB to get into the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
While you see the clock showing 911. I see it correctly 8:55.

Sometimes we get our springs wound too tight.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yeah,, it is always a curious thing when a whistle blower contracts something deadly.
God rest his soul

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
yeah,, it is always a curious thing when a whistle blower contracts something deadly.
God rest his soul

There is nothing curious about Russo's death. He was fighting cancer for a VERY long time. He even knew when his battle was close to coming to an end.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

so sorry,.
I am completely incorrect ......

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
While you see the clock showing 911. I see it correctly 8:55.

Sometimes we get our springs wound too tight.

Me too.

But it is given rather subliminally for the mind to fetch, no?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

No offense here, but this is a film that is centered around the trading of stock in America. Of course, they are going to film it in NYC. Of course, the biggest landmark that NYC had would be in the film.
As far as 9 and 11 go. This is just a coincidence. Many other times in the movie, there are different times shown.

Now...Im all about believing that the story we have been told regarding 9/11 is a complete farce. And I do believe inner factions of our own govt. were involved. But this is just looking for coincidences in a movie that was filmed in NYC. Or the majority of it anyway.
What relevence does the ape have? Or the train? Or the single dollar bet(s)? Or the hooker (Jamie Lee Curtis)? Or anything else for that matter?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
At 1:55 in this video some of the same points are shown. Along with a clip of the Aaron Russo interview

top topics

join