It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I fear December 21 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Heres a pic you skeptical M***** F******.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Im ashamed of the fact that I violated the privacy of my fiance and this nun in a attempt to relay a story that I felt compelled to share. This nun does not give out her photo for her own personal reasons and I appologize. But here it is one more time because people refuse to read the story itself correctly or my replies and go straight for the throat, because ive read many times here "pictures or it didnt happen"..........

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The nuns name is in the Fuc*** story...read it before planning your attack and looking foolish....reply to post by OccamsRazor04

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That is an interesting story, indeed. The world may end, the world may not end, the world AS WE KNOW IT may end, who knows? The sun is its most active in 2012-2013 and we could have a solar flare knock out our power grids. There could be a mutated virus that causes a world-wide pandemic. Or nothing at all could happen and 2012 passes with relief. If I were you I would listen to my gut. If you are concerned then grow that garden. If nothing happens then you have your own vegetables to eat and enjoy with your family and another year to celebrate the sweet life you have.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
Not at all. I have my concerns as to the content of the conversation as in "when things are falling all around you, you will remain standing" and "start to grow your own food" and what my fiance refuses to talk about regarding the visit.

Sounds like a great relationship you have there with your fiance if she refuses to tell you anymore then that when she obviously was told more according to your insinuations.... So apparently your fiance does not trust you...

The when everything is falling (economy & monetary system) you will remain standing is a no brainier if you have land and grow your own food.

So what is your fiances reasoning for not telling you. Did the old Nun tell her not to trust you since you went out with your old GF? Or?

edit on 6-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I dont think its a trust issue, Any doom and gloom talk upsets her and sometimes she tells me things when they are needed to be known. Perhaps she will tell me to go shopping on Dec 1st and buy food and water. Maybe I read more into her answers than need be when she came home from her trip. Maybe there is no more and I want there to be so bad that im creating all of the mystery in my own mind.

Any way that you look at our current world, there are many problems. The nuns reading could hold clues to a million scenarios. Off the subject she told me that they were taught in school that UFO's exist but the discussion never went far because not enough was known about them. I feel that disclosure in one form or another is going to be a part of the 12/21/2012 taboo date...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

At the very end I see it now. I fail to find any information that backs up your assertion about this nun. In 2008 Mother Theodosa was in East Sussex establishing a community. Can't find anything else on her, and your story is still crap, the proof of the pudding will be when 2012 comes and goes with nothing happening. Let me know how the garden turns out though.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by mckeesport because: would like to have this thread removed

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by mckeesport because: Would like to have this thred removed

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Maybe I read more into her answers than need be when she came home from her trip. Maybe there is no more and I want there to be so bad that im creating all of the mystery in my own mind.

That's sort of what I was thinking the case is.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
C'mon man, you're from Pittsburgh. You're better than this.

Please tell me you don't truly live in fear because of that story! It's not even a good story. Some old nun went blah, blah, blah about nothing and now you fear 2012?

Suck it up.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As I said in prior responses to my post... " Fear " was the wrong word to use and if I could change the title to my thread I would. I am going to put my comments to rest. I shared my very true story, provided a picture and thats the best I can do. Im going to just go back to reading threads like I did before I registered and shake my head at the ignorance on ATS......

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I liked your story and was glad you shared it. Hope your wife opens up and gives you more information.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

She did last night. She said that parts of the US that were previously underwater will return under water. That could also be alot of things such as global warming ice melt etc. I never said the world is going to end in any part of my thread and alot of comments people made were around that. I personally feel that we are about to be thinned out so to speak. there are to many people for the planet to sustain.I read before that by 2050, it will take 2 earths to sustain the population.....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Grow that garden. I don't know what's going to happen this year but I am going to plant a garden myself, just in case!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ah, the old "blind and paralyzed nun who was in a coma for years and now never sleeps but conducts prophesies about doomsday and such, whose mystic powers were confirmed by leaving taxi money in a sealed envelope for your fiance" angle. Geeze, can't you guys ever come up with something original?

You'll have to pardon me if I don't immediately start digging my doomsday bunker due to this riveting tale. While it may all be true... maybe.. *cough*.. that hardly means something is going to happen in December. Start growing food = doomsday in December of 2012. hmmm..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I suppose the best we can do is wait till Christmas and move on to the next doomsday scenario. My wife was born and lived in Russia until the age of 20. She died during a emergency surgery for a ruptured cyst for 23 minutes and has a very interesting story to tell, she has accomplished the near impossible by making it through medical school with 2 kids and a successful bridal business. I was gifted by god to have the most amazing interesting religious honest hard working kind woman in my life. I could post two more of my wifes occurences but learned from this one to just keep it to ourselves. I truly regret posting this thread and if there was a erase thread feature it would have been done.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As a update to my "ficticious" "bad story" I sat down with my girl on sunday for a serious talk and brought up this incident and asked if there was even more she was not telling me. She said that the nun encoraged her to move back to Russia. And she said that the U.S. is not going to do so well and she would be much safer at "home". I believe in my heart and feel it in my bones that we are about to witness some very strange event unfold... As a young boy and on, I have always felt that there was going to be some earth shattering event in my lifetime. I along with many others do not sit well with this subject.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Many people fear that day.You are no one.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP, and ignore the idiots who can't put 2 and 2 together.

edit on 23-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join