10 Things That We Can Learn About Shortages And Preparation From The Economic Collapse In Greece

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Most of the things on here have already been considered by preppers, but I suggest that you read this article and brace yourself for what is happening in Greece could happen anywhere.
www.blacklistednews.com...

#1 Food Shortages Can Actually Happen
At the bottom of the food chain are prisoners. Prisoners are facing starvation. It is only through charitable acts that they have any food at all.

#2 Medicine Is One Of The First Things That Becomes Scarce During An Economic Collapse
Consider how you are going to deal with this. Right now in Greece pharmacists reports shortages of almost half the country’s 500 most-used medicines.

Please take the time to read this article because Uncle Sam is going to disown you when it happens.
#10 When Things Hit The Fan The Government Will Not Save You

You may want to bookmark this article link found in source article:
The List: A to Z Survival for the Abysmal Times Ahead

www.shtfplan.com...
edit on 6/4/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Point number ten is one that I wish more people would believe could and will happen. The ones that will be in shock as they are abandoned by their government, the non-self reliant ones will be the ones that make sure point number 6 happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think it was another thread on here (like where else do I read stuff except here or via here?
) and in fact for a lot of people, the 1st pressing need will be a simple one, water. Depending on the SHTFiness of the situation, if the tap doesn't work, getting adequate access to drinking water for many might present quite an obstacle. I don't know what I'd do. I live next to a huge river, it's the Dutch part of The Rhine which starts in Switzerland, runs through Germany, then Holland out to the sea. I reckon the Swiss start dumping chemicals in it because by the time it has been through industrial Germany the colour of this water is murky brown. Not exactly drinking quality methinks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The link in the OP is taking me not to a list of the 10 things as it says (which I would like to read) but an A to Z list of terms. Clicking on 3 different links on the page I was taken to in an attempt to find the article referenced, I was instead directed to hoplink ads. Just FYI.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

The link in the OP is taking me not to a list of the 10 things as it says (which I would like to read) but an A to Z list of terms. Clicking on 3 different links on the page I was taken to in an attempt to find the article referenced, I was instead directed to hoplink ads. Just FYI.

try this:

10 Things That We Can Learn About Shortages And Preparation From The Economic Collapse In Greece

www.blacklistednews.com...

or
theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

new topics

top topics

join