It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a new way off looking at life! All of our lives.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, I'm here to say what I have experienced in the last month.

I opened another thread nearly a month ago about strange and unexplained events happening to me, in which i experienced a very strange blip that was and alternate version of my life. One where I didn't drive and always took the bus ETC.. It always had little differences of my own life.

And it seems that is has been happening a lot more lately, living a different life with everything been different, different wife's and even to having completely the wrong children???

I know this sounds confusing so ill keep it brief, I believe that over the last month I have been living alternate versions of my life. (Every fork in the road so to speak) that has ever been in my life I seem to be experiencing.

I know I sound as mad as a hatter, although I have been to the doctors and had proper tests carried out, and seem to be all clear and normal! I have also tried to bring items and belongings back with me to no avail.

I will say this it seems as though I am living parts of my life that never happened...?

I'm not asking people to believe me at all! I just wanted to share my experiences hence why I have posted in the grey area, i can't wait for the people that say pics or it didn't happen lol.

To sum this up.... well what can I say I truly believe that what ever I backed away from earlier in my life i have been living only up to a few hours at a time. I'm still very confused as why this is happening to me. Maybe it is a reflection of my life and ways i could have changed things for the better. Though who knows eh?

looking forward to everyone's input and maybe to some reasonable explanations.

Peace RightWing

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

Are you living these "alternate realities" when you sleep/dream? my personal experience when dreaming is one of slightly different environments e.g. slightly different location but the same kind of thing

link   

Are you living these "alternate realities" when you sleep/dream? my personal experience when dreaming is one of slightly different environments e.g. slightly different location but the same kind of thing

link   
I think that the odds are that if you believe what you have said, then you have a mental condition which may end up requiring long term care.

However, if as in some sci-fi show, these things are happening to you, embrace them, enjoy them and learn from them.

Hell, how wonderful life would be if you weren't stuck in the same hell everyday.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There were a few threads on here awhile back with people experiencing similar things with objects being in places other than where they were definitively left.

I even had a weird experience where it seems like there was a 'glitch' in time/space or something and I couldn't explain it. We're all going mad.

edit on 4-6-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing

And it seems that is has been happening a lot more lately, living a different life with everything been different, different wife's and even to having completely the wrong children???

I know this sounds confusing so ill keep it brief, I believe that over the last month I have been living alternate versions of my life. (Every fork in the road so to speak) that has ever been in my life I seem to be experiencing.

I know I sound as mad as a hatter, although I have been to the doctors and had proper tests carried out, and seem to be all clear and normal! I have also tried to bring items and belongings back with me to no avail.

I will say this it seems as though I am living parts of my life that never happened...?

This concerns me. It sounds to me like you're saying that sometimes you don't recognize you wife or children. You say the doctors have cleared you of anything abnormal. I have to ask, though: Are you absolutely sure you have been to a doctor? And are you absolutely sure they said there is nothing wrong with you?

The reason I ask is because it sounds like you might be in early stages of Alzheimer's or some other form of dementia. Have you talked to anyone about these alternate experiences?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with above posters on this one. I've never heard of anything like this except for quantum jumping which is just projected lucid dreaming. Spend your money on the book if you want to, but it's just meditative daydreaming.

If you were astral, lucid, or dreaming these incidents you should realize it. That it's distinctly detached from the mundane reality of your materialistic existence, and connected to the spiritual, higher consciousness of unknown dimensions and abilities. But what you are describing is happening in the reality of your life. According to you, it's affecting your memory and personality? You say that your family notices it? Like the programming of your life keeps changing? I would be sure to get a mental work up and cat scan to check for tumors, Alzheimer's...

If you are experiencing the paranormal, you should be able to differentiate paranormal from normal.

Interesting story.

new topics

top topics

join