It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America Will FAIL without Intervention from YOU!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you want to see things change really, really quickly all that is necessary is to require every employee to send a check for what is now withheld and forwarded by their employer to the various governmental institutions. Take a look at your latest paystub, would you actually write those checks yourself every single pay period? How long would that last?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Liberals today are not classical liberal. They typically believe in many Statist and collectivist ideals. Once you embrace the Nanny State of dictating what we eat, drink, smoke, watch, and do in every way, we have lost our liberty. How can you support govt stealing of our paychecks to force us to tailor every bit of our lives to some liberal dicate and then call it classical?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wevebeenassimilated

Apparently I hadn't had enough coffee before posting...after posting, however, and thinking it through a little later I realized the obvious. What would keep the candidates from voting for themselves? Of course their families and friends would vote as well........

***Note to self*** fuel brain thoroughly with caffeine before posting!
\

Yeah, Mormons are supposed to have big families, and Obama might have to import and naturalize some of HIS family, so it could swing the balance to just stay home for the rest of us....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well... honestly... what difference does it make who we vote for?

Some extremely crazy s*** would have to HTF for "we the people" to have any power at all as far as politics. Don't you understand how many people are behind the president? The president is a nobody, no matter who it is. They are a face for the public to see, and a voice for the public to hear. They are nothing more. Some may be better than others, but none of them are going to save us.

America, that is to say, all countries and governments, will fail. They have plans that go against the natural order of things. They play God on so many levels, their actions will lead to their end. No, I don't believe in ANY laws, because no man is my God. No, I don't believe America is any better or worse than any other country, because all governments are linked at the heart, and they're all the same, with the same wicked plans, and they face the same problems ahead. Never trust government, never play their game. No, I'm not paranoid. I'm thinking.

My plan is this--educate who you can, help who you can, prepare, be ready to hold your own, and above all, pray. The Lord will make my laws. I focus on loved ones, and people I can't help right then and there, I pray for. That's it. Government, politics, presidents, democrats and republicans, they're all irrelevant to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
RP may be out, but NO ONE will stop me from writing him in on the ballot. Obama-jad and Romney Noodle are in no way going to make this country a better place for Americans. At least I can walk away from the polls with a little dignity and a smile on my face. Can anyone say the same for Obama-jad or Noodles? I think not.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It looks like RP is out, but also look how pissed off everyone is lately over recent job news, and the blatant irreverence to the congress and senate.. No... it's not over until the obese lady sings. Worse to worse, I am right behind you with a write-in, if it comes down to that.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting video that proves my point.

Description of video: None but this comment was good.

You shouldn't trust corporations, they are bound by law to make money for their shareholders no matter what the cost in human and animal suffering and/or environmental destruction. As for politicians they serve the corporations that pour huge amounts of money into their campaigns. One politician that I trust is Ron Paul. If you need proof about the lengths that corporations will go to increase the bottom line..check out Monsanto, It has been voted the most evil corporation year after year. - aleciaqou

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is how WE do it............

NWO Exposed by RT and Fox News

Two Cheeks (Left/Right) Of The Same A**

edit on 5-6-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The whole thing is simple once you know what to look for.

Obama, for whatever reason, is not playing game with the agenda. Hence he is being (and will be further undermined at a much greater level) by the controlled media.

TPTB much prefer Romney who will follow orders like the puppet they hoped Obama was when they brought him to power.

I'm not saying Obama isn't a puppet like the rest of them, just at this present time, he isn't playing game with Syria or Iran, could be many reasons, but TPTB don't like it so Romney will be next president.

Simples.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It doesn't matter which version of Obomney because either way, nothing will change. The question I posed is "What Then?"

I'll tell you what I believe we should be focused on right now. I think the 2012 congressional races are the key to fixing our economy and getting the country back on track.

Gov Scott Walker has demonstrated how conservative economic policies turn deficits into surpluses. He's provided the model we need at the federal level. 

Some people in this thread have tried to distort what 'conservative' is but we know better. Look at the policies used in Wisconsin. Those are the same fiscally conservative policies advocated by the Tea Party.

The establishment needs a shock! The TP are the only ones in a position to deliver that in 2012 and the only ones capable of keeping Obomney in check over the next 4 years IMO. 

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
This is how WE do it............

NWO Exposed by RT and Fox News

Two Cheeks (Left/Right) Of The Same A**

edit on 5-6-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Everyone on ATS knows this. I said as much in the OP.

How do we change this reality? I gave my take in my previous post ^above.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join