It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK killed because of his interest in Aliens.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think he was. I suggestion that the president was determined to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery, could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs. And the Galactic Federation. 'One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

is their any proof suggesting your suggestion ?
or perhaps you could explain and give a bit more detail as to why you suggest this ?
edit on 4-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Mmm. I see this is one of your first posts.
I would suggest giving your post a bit of 'umpf' to it by adding a source or something that may make others believe.
I know your possing a question but what kind of a question is that if it has no back up.

I would love to know what others think about this

Cheerio

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Was JFK killed because of his interest in Aliens

No he was killed by several Sniper bullets not all of them from the Grassy Knoll

Cran

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No... no he wasn't.

Check out this video... some interesting stuff.

I'm not sure if anybody has covered this video on ATS... if not, it should be.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
I think he was. I suggestion that the president was determined to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery, could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs. And the Galactic Federation. 'One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology.

Well if you believed that aliens rule the planet and have been interbreeding to make family's that rule the world then he should have all ready known where he came from.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

Was JFK killed because of his interest in Aliens

No he was killed by several Sniper bullets not all of them from the Grassy Knoll

Cran

Seconded

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I believe he was killed because of his interest in Sasquatches! Then again I'm batsh*t crazy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Um, NO.

That had NOTHING to do with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Funny you should ask. The Daily Mail seems to think so.

Daily Mail

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.

One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology,' Mr Lester told AOL News.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My only thought on this OP is this, didn't U2's and SR71's fly over the USSR? As well as cuba? As well Soviet spy missions were flown over the USA.. Neither side attacked, and likely neither side knew.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I don't think he was killed for just one reason alone. He was getting on the wrong side of a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No.

JFK was killed because he would not transfer nuclear technology to Israel. As soon as the Vice President took over, said technology was transferred to Israel, a vice that only a President could preside over.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the alien thing might be a part of it, but reading it in the daily mail (more popularly known by uk residents as 'the daily fail') doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate. the daily mail is the lowest order of rag mags that the uk unfortunately and shamefully produces. the amount of times the usa residents quote the daily mail is dismaying to most uk readers.

i personally believe it was more to do with his beliefs about secret societies:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Terry.
Every single time you author a thread , it starts off really well , but then as usual , along come the Galactic Federation and your end product is deserving of nothing more than a giant facepalm. Time to move on , me thinks .

Also , it might not be a bad idea for you not to abandon your threads once you have submitted your opening post.
Participation is one of the keys to successful thread building , my friend.

DP

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hey Terri

Weres my spaceship...Its...WAYYYYYY overdue...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

i personally believe it was more to do with his beliefs about secret societies:

That are, I'm sorry to break it to you, non-existent. And here's why exactly: Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech...

A lot of people are fooled by that video you posted though, and the others like it. But It's nothing but lies and trickery.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

In my opinion, the last true President of the American people was assassinated because he opposed the Federal Reserve and wanted to end it and was making moves to do just that. He foresaw the mess we was headed to today and wanted to change it, seems all who oppose the Federal Reserve die ...

Truth is there are a tons of people who would of wanted JFK dead and its not the American People, we lost our innocence as a nation and American began down the path of what it is today, upon his death.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Maybe.?

top topics

join