It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove and Jedi Mind Tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
‘There is no crime which cannot be condoned when "our" side commits it. Even if one does not deny that the crime has happened, even if one knows it is exactly the same crime as one has condemned in some other case, even if one admits in an intellectual sense that it is unjustified-still one cannot feel that it is wrong. Loyalty is involved, and so pity ceases to function." George Orwell ‘Notes on Nationalism' (1945)

I disagree with George Orwell. Maybe I am just a better person than he was. I suspect that he was a coward just like Winston at the end of the day. No William Wallace.

It really annoys me when I see a news clip of some disaster and where scores have been killed and the presenter says "And three Australians are missing...". Like we should care more because someone comes from the same country as us. I dont. Thats some kind of Baby Boomer mentality. Sure I love my country but that does not mean I value the life of an Australian any more than that of any other nation.

Do we really feel that we have an inherent apathy toward fellow humans that live within different borders? Or are we conditioned to think like that?

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." - Karl Rove

Who creates reality? Karl Rove with his little whiteboard of Gret Van Stusterans Fox News show? He is part of it. Then you have the BBC and their coverage of Syria. Or we can go back to Libya for the perfect example of creating reality.

Many of us wonder how BBC reporters and the likes of Karl Rove can keep a straight face. But many allow these MSM Party Members to shape their opinions and understanding of the world. Why?

I think the propaganda is all around us. It is in cartoons,it is our childerns shows,it is in our school curriculum, it is in our history books, in our tv shows, in our movies. We are told that we are better in the west. The west is the best. We are told that we are advanced. We are conditioned from birth tobuy in to Karl Rove type bs.

We are told to care more if a countymen is killed. And as westerners we are told to care more if a westerner is killed. We are told that the less advanced nations are of less value and less importance.

We are no more important than an Afghani or a Pakastani.

The Ministry Of Truth have created a class structure among nations. Capitalism relies on exploitation for profit. A Capitalist Empire must have a class structure so that the nations at the top can exploit those at the bottom. They get away with this unfair system claiming that 'upward mobility' will provide the structure for these poor pathetic helpless 'developing' nations to 'emerge'.

Kinda like the American Dream. I cracked the code to the 'american dream'.

'Upward Mobility' is genius capitalist bs. Basically the capitalist is saying that his empire will be unfair,but dont worry because if you play by our rules and work hard you can leave your horrid life behind and step over the lower classes that you came from and become one of the beautiful people just like us. Its the American Dream.

Its interesting that we do not see this new speak term until 1949. Interesting when you consider that WW2 ended in 1945. 'Upward Mobility' belongs to the modern clever sophisticated American brand of capitalist empire. America was also telling other nations that the empire would not be fair but as the American standard of living rises,so shall yours. Upward Mobility is a way of telling Africa that it will be exploited but if it played by the rules,things would get better. Upward Mobility made Americans/Westerners feel less guilty about the inequity that the American Empire created and maintained. Citizens could comfort themselves with the knowledge that there was a social order among nations and the west was on top. The lesser nations just had to follow the leader and everything would work out fine for those helpless Africans. We could go on wearing the scarlet livery of the Iron Heel guilt free.

So 'Upward Mobility' is some kind of capitalist oligarchy doublespeak for 'exploitation is good'. Now if you consider that the 'American dream' is basically the same thing as 'Upward Mobility' you see that the American Dream translates to 'exploitation is good'. Now thats pretty crazy. Ignorance is strength hey.

Now think about where the term 'american dream' comes from. It was first written by writer and historian James Truslow Adams. In line with capitalist newspeak propaganda, the phrase presented to the masses has been twisted to mean the opposite of what Adams intended.

It is not a dream of motor cars and high wages merely, but a dream of social order in which each man and each woman shall be able to attain to the fullest stature of which they are innately capable, and be recognized by others for what they are, regardless of the fortuitous circumstances of birth or position.

Adams wrote this in 1931 but I think its safe to assume that the use of 'the American Dream' as a propaganda slogan would coincide nicely with the invention of the capitalist doublespeak propaganda term 'upward mobility'. It is easy to forget that before WW2 America was not the superpower that they have been in recent times. The use of 'the American Dream' is post WW2. It is clear that Adams saw the American Dream as equality between all classes. A place where a man could be valued for his worth.

So I think the 'american dream' is key and central to understanding why we are all so apathetic. And pathetic. The rise of consumerism is really only something that has taken place since WW2. A society that is full of greed and envy is less likely to care about others.

Now if you care less about an starving African, its easier to care less about a dead Pakastani, its easier to care less about a bankrupt Greek, its easier to care less about an unemployed countryman, its easier to care only for yourself. We have bought in to a selfish cowardly society. We are all like a greedy little Winston running away with stolen chocolate. The American dream is to steal your sickly dying sisters chocolate rations.

Anyway,I get the feeling that Orwell was a greedy,selfish little kid. I dont think Orwell had a high opinion of himself or his fellow humans. I think that Winston is a pathetic scared character and I think we can all be better than Winston. I almost think that the book 1984 is some kind orf propaganda. Sure its prothetic but the main character is a scared little rat. No Ernest Everhard. No William Wallace.

Anyway,I guess what I am saying is that we are conditioned from birth to be greedy and selfish. We are also conditioned to believe that some people are better than others. If you stop being greedy and selfish and if you understand that we are all equal,it is harder for Karl Rove to create reality.

Create your own reality. Do not allow Roves pathetic jedi mind tricks to fool you. A fat ham like Karl Rove should not be telling us how to think. We need to look beyond the Karl Roves of the world.

This video may help your understanding of reality. If you missed it.its very good.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the opportunity to use one of my favorite cartoons....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." - Karl Rove

Forever studying.

What these people don't understand, is that other people just haven't even bothered to play the game yet. In fact, when the game is played, and rest assured it will be played, Rove's moment in history will have as much precedence as a fart in the wind.
edit on 4-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I must admit to UNpartaking of the American dream long ago,unfortunately it sucks.....
literally sucks the blood of those who are less fortunate, to support the liesure of those whose luck of circumstance has been more favourable....
Karl Rove? didnt know he had a TV show...stopped partaking of the propaganda a long while back too....
I scan the headlines but look for the real interesting stuff here among those who also seek and share....
I must say that should things ever riight themselves again, there will be recirminations for those who abetted the NWO>.People in the limelight will eventually find their true selves revealed to all.......
(of course who needs to see more of mr Rove after the above statement he made?)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Ha!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This man might be the world's greatest cheater and liar.....to bad he is not a popular
poker player instead of a loathed establishment government insider...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
creating reality can only be stretched so far
sooner or later reality will snap back

ask all the economists that ever said there will be infinite expansion in the worlds financial markets.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
creating reality can only be stretched so far
sooner or later reality will snap back

ask all the economists that ever said there will be infinite expansion in the worlds financial markets.

Yeah. Its like a game of poker. They up the anti until we are all in. Its all mostly bluffing. The Banks have aces up their sleeves.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This man might be the world's greatest cheater and liar.....to bad he is not a popular
poker player instead of a loathed establishment government insider...

You mean to say "instead of a ham-loafed establishment government insider..."

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Video link not working

new topics

top topics

join