It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran may face an International Air and Sea Embargo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

LOL what history book you reading? It was because of German air attack that nearly drove England to surrender. hell you guys even lost a few islands in the process accross the straight to Germany. there is no doubt england was on the precipice of defeat.

Nearly drove us to surrender? Clearly I'm dealing with just another ignorant moron American talking crap as ever, otherwise you would know the Blitz made us stronger and fight harder. Not that you would know that.

And your right America didnt officially enter the war till a full year later, but...England was being shunted with commerce and American supply long before we entered the war. Thanks to American shipping your island still floats. It was because of this that Hitler ramped up U boat production to attempt to choke supply to England.

You mean the supply that we paid every single penny for right up until 2006? You were doing business, like always, America found an area where people were being killed and made money off it. Stop trying to portray it as anything other than what it is.

As far as innocent japanese goes...again, the amount of dead from a foot invasion as opposed to a bombing run would have been far greater in civilian casualties as Japanese civilians were prepared to fight off any invasion into the island or kill themselves if they couldnt. And America had already lost mucho troops taking the south pacific to begin with.

You're a coward nation, too afraid to fight a real enemy face to face so you took the cowards way out and attacked from a distance, this is why you also used napalm in innocent Vietnamese people and White Phosphorus on innocent Iraqis.

It is for this reason they dropped fat man and little boy. yes, there was civilian casualties...but not nearly as many as if we'd have gone in with a landing party. And why aren't you persecuting the japanese for the slaughter of all of the Chinese civilians? or Korean civilians? I sure they killed more civilians than our bombs did hands down.

Because the Japanese are a people who have been around peacefully for thousands of years, and I can forgive them one violent period, the US has been around for a mere 200 years, and has done nothing but wage war and murder on any nation who refused to do as they say.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by Citybig

reply to post by Citybig

Your right, Americans dont get it...we dont get how a country as fine as yours can bend over backwards and take one in das stoolin far more easier and with less coersion than we could.

Well if you want to talk about bending over and taking things, let's talk about 9/11.

A couple buildings got knocked down as a testiment to how much the rest of the world despises you, and 11 years later you still allow your government to ram you with laws to control everything you do.

Just looking at my yard, it looks beautiful. Wish I could say the same for yours.

I say alot of tempermental and idiotic things, but this just takes the cake. So 3000 citizens deserved a fiery death because their gov't was meddling (in secrecy) in the middle east?
Yeah whatever.
I hate what they did but that still makes no sense.

You vote in your governments, ergo, your governments actions represent you. You are responsible for your government.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Travel to India much? 9/11 was allowed to happen to push a agenda, there is a difference. Its the same agenda thats currently being crammed down your throats as well...but oh i forgot...you don't have as much of a choice as we do in the matter. Hows your exotic camera system working out? they install them in bathrooms yet?

Both countries can easily carry the banner of being the most hated as both are carted into one basket. i think if you have to blame someone, blame NATO.

But, I digress.....im not even American......Im scottish...LOL

Please continue......

You're scottish?
Lol I supposed you'd be more pressed to smash bawbags than terrorists

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by Citybig

Your right, Americans dont get it...we dont get how a country as fine as yours can bend over backwards and take one in das stoolin far more easier and with less coersion than we could.

Well if you want to talk about bending over and taking things, let's talk about 9/11.

A couple buildings got knocked down as a testiment to how much the rest of the world despises you, and 11 years later you still allow your government to ram you with laws to control everything you do.

Just looking at my yard, it looks beautiful. Wish I could say the same for yours.

I say alot of tempermental and idiotic things, but this just takes the cake. So 3000 citizens deserved a fiery death because their gov't was meddling (in secrecy) in the middle east?
Yeah whatever.
I hate what they did but that still makes no sense.

You vote in your governments, ergo, your governments actions represent you. You are responsible for your government.

Thats the thing: I am not american but I know the americans didn't meddle in the mideast.
It was the "hardballers" that know no boundaries. They don't care for lines on a map, or blood on a foot

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Did you catch the part where i said i wasnt american yet?

Im waiting for you to get the joke of being goated....

I also find it funny you would forgive one nation for atrocity during a "violent period" but not another.....

Its human nature to fight one another, the quicker you understand that, the quicker you can get over yerself.

Such statements are just as hypocritical as those you would have us shun.

Perhaps instead of attempting to derail a topic, you can actually contirbute instead of bashing a countries people which like ours, has no control over the status quo.

Pride, its me favorite sin

edit on 6-6-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Did you catch the part where i said i wasnt american yet?

Im waiting for you to get the joke of being goated....

I also find it funny you would forgive one nation for atrocity during a "violent period" but not another.....

Its human nature to fight one another, the quicker you understand that, the quicker you can get over yerself.

Such statements are just as hypocritical as those you would have us shun.

Perhaps instead of attempting to derail a topic, you can actually contirbute instead of bashing a countries people which like ours, has no control over the status quo.

Pride, its me favorite sin

Yes I did, at first I had hope, then when I read you were Scottish, I lost all hope. Then I realised if you were defending the Americans with such force, you probably lived in America, making you an even weaker personality than I had assumed.

Perhaps instead of making such posts to a website, you can contribute to getting your country separated so I won't have to listen to your endless bleating.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

but...but...but...you started it...did not...did to

No I don't live in America, i only work there. And if this forboded overabundance of righteousness is any indicator, then what England did to Scotland in the midevil times seems just ok with you doesn't it?

It is this kind of attittude (whether you like it or not) thats part of the problem and not the solution. You are obviously too shallow to read between the lines. Which is a pitty, you have fight, just not the will to direct it where it needs to be. Instead your narrow view of other cultures, that you happen to have a political grievance with, seem to be the bane and limit of you existance.

After the first few bash posts i would have hoped your mind was more open, this is probably why none of us will be able to grasp the catastrophy thats about to take place in Iran. And honestly, I don't care to call any country my home...none of them has anything i want....nor do they offer anything that I require outside of a pay check.

Iran will get what she gets, so will America, so will Brittian, so will everybody else. The sad fact of the matter? Theres not a damn thing you or I can do about it We're just gonna have to sit back and watch the show. After all thats all this really is.

Any assertions you make outside of that notion on a web site mesage board is a mute point. Especially since instead of talking about the effect such a narrow action would have in the region, you decide to bash the yankees for being evil.

Do you see the problem here? I can eat humble pie laddie if you can.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

but...but...but...you started it...did not...did to

No I don't live in America, i only work there. And if this forboded overabundance of righteousness is any indicator, then what England did to Scotland in the midevil times seems just ok with you doesn't it?

It is this kind of attittude (whether you like it or not) thats part of the problem and not the solution. You are obviously too shallow to read between the lines. Which is a pitty, you have fight, just not the will to direct it where it needs to be. Instead your narrow view of other cultures, that you happen to have a political grievance with, seem to be the bane and limit of you existance.

After the first few bash posts i would have hoped your mind was more open, this is probably why none of us will be able to grasp the catastrophy thats about to take place in Iran. And honestly, I don't care to call any country my home...none of them has anything i want....nor do they offer anything that I require outside of a pay check.

Iran will get what she gets, so will America, so will Brittian, so will everybody else. The sad fact of the matter? Theres not a damn thing you or I can do about it We're just gonna have to sit back and watch the show. After all thats all this really is.

Any assertions you make outside of that notion on a web site mesage board is a mute point. Especially since instead of talking about the effect such a narrow action would have in the region, you decide to bash the yankees for being evil.

TL;DR, you are a boring, boring little man.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I don't do humble pie, but you will, once your beloved yank mates screw you over to make more money. Or when Scotland becomes independant, and becomes the home of a few US Air force bases to supplement the flagging economy.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I don't do humble pie, but you will, once your beloved yank mates screw you over to make more money. Or when Scotland becomes independant, and becomes the home of a few US Air force bases to supplement the flagging economy.

I like you slim, we can be pals....whatcha say we go bowling?

I dont think any of us will last long enough for that to happen.....I might be boring.....but your a sad wee man and since this thread isnt about you personally. I'm not going to humor you further. i will say however that there is a cure for cranium anal oriface retitus impaction. you simply have to reach down and pull hard.

Good day to you sir as I vacate this thread since subject matter has gone south, which is a shame.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I like you slim, we can be pals....whatcha say we go bowling?

I dont think any of us will last long enough for that to happen.....I might be boring.....but your a sad wee man and since this thread isnt about you personally. I'm not going to humor you further. i will say however that there is a cure for cranium anal oriface retitus impaction. you simply have to reach down and pull hard.

Good day to you sir as I vacate this thread since subject matter has gone south, which is a shame.

Nothing sadder than trying to defend those who have openly harmed this country, stabbed it in the back and otherwise made it impossible to work. You are in my eyes a Traitor, which overrides anything you could possibly say.

Goodbye, traitor.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I do have to give credit to the Obama Administration for not war-mongering against the country. He has definitely given the regime ample space and time to comply, and doesn't seem to be all gunho about bombing the heck out of the place.

Actually, these steps are more likely to goad Iran into firing the first shot so as to justify a full on US invasion to the eyes of the World.

The US is going in...just a question of when.

Peace

No, I seriously believe Russia will tell Iran to hold out and bide their time. Let U.S take the first shot, this way Iran are not the aggressors and the U.S will look bad. Expect lots of propoganda in the west about Iran in the coming months.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
City you are borderline trolling if i am not mistaken. Its one thing to argue some points but as soon as you go to insults youve lost the argument. It makes you look childish. Still its your right to say what you will(for noe until internet trolling act is passed in the international community at least)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
All i see and have seen on ATS is a bunch of "immenent" action on Iran threads which have bdeen LIES!!! Cant trust anything on this site....ARGH!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I was 13 when 9/11 happened and the carpet bombing of Afghanistan began. I was 15 when the war in Iraq began.
18 is legal voting age in this country. Ergo I didn't have a damn say in anything that has happened. My first presidential election in 08 I was duped by another crook. Safe to say, in case you've been missing what's going on on this planet, YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY. There is no such thing as your vote matters.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
All i see and have seen on ATS is a bunch of "immenent" action on Iran threads which have bdeen LIES!!! Cant trust anything on this site....ARGH!!!

IM sorry...since when did we say everything here was going to happen or has happened? I dont think ever. Look. the cardinal rule on predictions is..they are usually made in jest and never to be beleived. SO its not lies per se but predictions always fall flat because ya cant really predict the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join