It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LulzSec appears to have released a new message, or at least a very clever disinfo montage has appeared, presumably created by COINTELPRO. In either case, it echos the sentiments of many, and while it's possibly disinformation, it seems to go over the top to make points that paint our government in a very dark light.

Don't know who LulzSec is?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

lmao

I have no idea what to do with those sneak peek codes maybe someone one here can see what they're about.

Thanks V1rt, may the lulz be with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I have no idea what to do with those sneak peek codes maybe someone one here can see what they're about.

It's just more data dumps, a la Wikileaks, Kali. They said they've made a backup of three terabytes of stuff, isolated from the Internet. They mentioned email concerning Syria, and presumably other governmental material as well.

AFAIK, a very large dump of material is supposed to be a core part of Project Mayhem; but truthfully, I'm not sure what good just releasing info on its' own, is going to do. Some people will act on it, sure; but as we've seen, there are a lot of people here who have an exceptionally strong desire to block their ears, irrespective of what is said to them.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's amazing to me how many frequent posters here at ATS clearly know nothing about Anon/Lulsec, etc, and what they ACTUALLY are doing. The data dumps via wikileaks, Stratfor, etc, have been HUGE, and it is just the tip of the iceburg. The info that has come out, that ANYONE can view, is quite amazing. Look some stuff up for yourself some time.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
LulzSec really need to work on their grammar!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

a la Wikileaks is fine with me. What was published by Wikileaks...originally and then the STRATFOR dump was pretty eye opening. My impression from the video was those codes are a preview of what is going to be released with Project Mayhem and I'm very curious.

top topics

join