It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having fun at all?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are so much love....
Sometimes we forget...
Sometimes it gets so easy to drown in our sorrows, our loneliness, our difficulties...
You know....
All what make life seem so complicated and chaotic, all that which generate hopelessness....
Generates feelings of wanting to leave it all, feelings of being unworthy, unloved and just all in all a problem for those around...
Loss of sense, love becomes just like an vague idea, rather than something real and alive within our hearts and within our every cell...

Sometimes it can be like electric dark fire, turning on that deep melancholy, other times like a grey mist, like a layer before all what we sense and all we experience....
Like a movie we aren't really a part of... Like a coat of depression... Sometimes it can be just beyond words...

Sometimes life seem so choking for what's true and real, so imprisoning our heart, soul and spirit, that even a zombie apocalypse made up by the medias, gives us a little hope for something different, something that'll break the gridlock of the systems, that hamster-wheel that has got us running...
Same routines, day by day, week by week, year by year.... Life by life...

Well...
Where do we go from here...
We have all found ways, routines, systems, methods to survive... Methods to adapt to the systems, so that we can still hear some kind of inner soul-call...
Not too much of course, because that would wake us up to the fact that the world we experience, the world we sense outside our body are not aligned with the inner truth dwelling inside...
That soft whisper of our soul and spirit...
That cry from within the heart...
We find somekind of balance between adaptation and dispear.
Please don't feel guilty or ashamed by that, we have all found ways to get through, ways to deal with 'reality', ways to channel our true self into this world in pieces, so that the pain won't kill us.
Ways of surviving...
We have life after life expeienced ourself as isolated from the Universe. In fact, almost like for every time we have become more and more isolated...
Even seemed like the Universe itself had become more and more distant, blurry and isolated...
We just forgot down the road...
We forgot, that we once (and always were) was connected, one...
We forgot that we came from the same source, the same love-affair between the pure light and the pure darkness...
We choose (yes we did!) as an act of love (above all love) joy and power to step into this creation, our first original seed within this dream...
A toddler of love and playfullness...
We wanted to experience, experience the different realms of existence, dimensions, densities or whatever we call them, names are nof that important... Right here and right now we even have a physical experience...
Wow, imagine all the fun it could be...
Beings like us, so creative, powerfull and loving...
Imagine how we could align all that we are, all that we'll ever be, embrace all that which needs being embraced lovingly...
We could align our deepest essence of the spirit, our soul the communicator inbetween, our different physical bodies of emanation, and wow we could have fun, fun while we lovified this Universe, fun while we made ourself and all we connect with (all) remember...
We would be able to dissolve all those layers of forgetfullness, in fun and loving ways, on all levels...
Would be great...
Somehow there are more that have that longing, more that need for this dream to get real... Real in a sense that inside and outside melts together, that it all start to make sense on deeper levels...
The systems need to change...
They will when we change, inside out... Or rather when we remember, when we remember, truly, what it is that we really need, remember it on a level so deep that we put action on our longing, when we become worthy by the way we exist...
Then the systems will change by themselves, dissolving inside out, transforming into those organs of love and compassion which are their essence, not like today systems of confusion...

Could that make sense to you?
Would that be fun for you?

Remember you are truly amazing
Don't let yourself or anyone else tell you otherwise
You are love and loved
You matter
You are what this creation need
You are tomorrow now

Love

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm replying without even reading the OP. I'm just replying to the title:

Yes. Yes, I am.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thanks...i needed to hear that...or today would be my last day...Thanks...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
no, the further i get the more i feel like im holding on to a rock

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12out3r
I'm replying without even reading the OP. I'm just replying to the title:

Yes. Yes, I am.

Happy to hear that my friend
Love to you

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid
reply to post by laffoe

Thanks...i needed to hear that...or today would be my last day...Thanks...

Please hold on my friend
You are not alone
Our loneliness are just illusive
We are together on this
And together we will make a purpose
A real purpose which makes sense, inside out

All love to you

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Know that feeling
We just have to go beyond that
Make sense in this together
Sense are inside us all and by connecting we can make sense manifested
Like a wave of love, joy and purpose
Somehow I sense that to be true
What my soul and spirit calls for
Hope for it to resonate

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Know that feeling
Hope for it to resonate

dont get me wrong im happy, blissful in fact. it's just once you get a glimpse over the fence you just want to go dissolve into it. like being between two magnets. this world is the tiny magnet and whatever that is the bigger magnet

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Know that feeling
Hope for it to resonate

dont get me wrong im happy, blissful in fact. it's just once you get a glimpse over the fence you just want to go dissolve into it. like being between two magnets. this world is the tiny magnet and whatever that is the bigger magnet

Ah thanks for sharing, friend
Happy to hear that you are blissful
Think I know what you're talking about (two magnets)
We are pulled
Just, where I am at now, I need to focus on this physical realm as well, this physical body, how we can make it true 'downhere', for all of us...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i usually dont read threads in this section
im glad i read this one
thanks
edit on 4-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

No. Do slaves have fun? Are they "allowed" to have "fun"? Do prison inmates have "fun"? A prison with golden bars is still a prison.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by laffoe

No. Do slaves have fun? Are they "allowed" to have "fun"? Do prison inmates have "fun"? A prison with golden bars is still a prison.

Prison is an interesting metaphor. Separated from freedom. Using your metaphor, I'd suggest considering whether finding a key might be more helpful then waiting to be released. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by laffoe

bondage is of the mind. stick me in a cell and give me food and im just as content as i am here

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

i bet you "love" copying threads from glp

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by laffoe

i bet you "love" copying threads from glp

Perhaps Laffoe created both threads.

Who cares, anyway?

It's a nice sentiment and a nice thing to read.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you for your post, you are always trying to uplift people.

I was thinking about this recently: No matter how deep into depression and how isolated and hopeless and helpless and worthless I have felt, I have always found things to laugh at. I don't know how, I think it was a skill I picked up when I was a little kid so that I wouldn't be hurt by things people said. I see a bizarre quality to pretty much any situation, circumstance, any sentence that comes out of someone else's mouth. So, I laugh all the time. Most people are probably annoyed by it. I don't care, though, because humans are actually pretty funny, they just don't know it.

So, I guess I do have fun, even when I am broken and feel like dying. Not that it has really ever mattered, though, because even at the bottom of the barrel I laugh at myself for being so pathetic...

I realized, finally, that thinking I am pathetic for feeling emotional pain is something that needs to be changed. Nothing will change unless I change it myself. So, I learned to change, and I am learning to change, and I will learn to change.

But, still, learning to find actual joy, not just humor, in life has been a challenge. I am working hard to understand what joy feels like, and feel what joy feels like. It is confusing, but it gets better the more I understand.

Thanks again, Laffoe.
edit on 6/5/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

The tv and the movies are showing us that it is a show for our entertainment.
It's all a show. And you get to watch it.
You can watch it believing it is all personal and all true and you will experience it as a separate individual who believes it can die and believes that everything matters.
Or you can know you are just watching a movie.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well thanks for asking...

Yes is the short answer but it needs qualification.

To make make myself happy I had to give up all resentments, adopt a plan to further my goals economically, emotionally and spiritually and stop manipulating people for my own selfish reasons.

With just a small amount of effort....I am living the dream that I knew would be my destiny.

My strategy was to meet everyone with a "how ya doin" listen to their response and actually care about them as a person.

Most of my fear and lonelyness has dissipated....so...."how ya doin?"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes it is a nice sentiment and I thank you for this post

I was just complaining elsewhere of my horrible bad luck, I do feel like one of those poor abused animals in the TV ads, beaten neglected and scared.

Sometimes I wish that there could be some one, or some thing, that could help or save me - like the poor animals.

And then I realize that there is - myself.

It would be nice to have some help, and some better luck, but at least there is *one* person on my side ~

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
Yes it is a nice sentiment and I thank you for this post

I was just complaining elsewhere of my horrible bad luck, I do feel like one of those poor abused animals in the TV ads, beaten neglected and scared.

Sometimes I wish that there could be some one, or some thing, that could help or save me - like the poor animals.

And then I realize that there is - myself.

It would be nice to have some help, and some better luck, but at least there is *one* person on my side ~

Indeed
Like you say
YOU are always on YOUR side
When opening up for it
I get your sentiment of being that scared creature, ready to be experienced with
All those clever professors in their white outfits
Somehow we have all gotten into that trap, feeling lonely, feelin scared
Divided, powerless...
When we invite our true self, our essence into being the love, power and truth within our life,
At the same time we open up for new oppurtunities, new connections, new ways of percieving matters...
New you (which is at the same time the true, original you)
We start to wake and connecting we realize our unity, that those who call the shots are us

Lots of love to you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join