It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 11th, 2012: Thread To Set New Record For Most Members Logged Into ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
June 11, 2012

Let's set the record for most members logged into ATS in one day on June 11, 2012. I picked June 11th as the date because that gives us a good week for everybody to know about it. It's also on a Monday, the start of a new week. It doesn't even matter if we don't set the record for most members logged in at one time. As long as everybody logs in sometime (anytime) on June 11, 2012 then we can break the record for most members in one day. The current record is 7,098 members on August 24, 2011. I say we are due for a new record...

The purpose of this thread is to try to get as many members as possible to log in on June 11, 2012. Spread the word. Mention the date in other posts if you want. This is for fun and it will be interesting to see just how many members log in that day...

I think we can do it
I KNOW we can do it
Let's do it!!!!!

June 11, 2012

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not to be a wet blanket, but what is the point of doing so? Are you getting paid for this?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Tell me why I'm doing this. Help me help YOU. ...I have to resist all of the catchy sales slogans I want to post.

But seriously: will there be cookies?
edit on 4-6-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I'm doing this because if it works, then a new record would be set and they will have to change the date from August 24, 2011 to June 11, 2012. Like I said, this is for fun and to see if it's possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sorry no cookies. Just the satisfaction of all of us coming together and breaking a record.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I broke a record once...

It was 'bad boys' by Wham...

Kinda deserved it...

Anyways, I'm usually logged in so you'll probably find me on the list on that day..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I hope you not only broke that record, but obliterated it into a million pieces...

Thanks in advance for the future log in.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'll try If I remember

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am never logged OUT of ATS

See you on the 11th

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Seriously, there are many things much more important that people should concern themselves with. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

This will now be the official theme song for my 6-11-12 thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Seriously, there are many things much more important that people should concern themselves with. Just my opinion of course.

There are many threads much more important to reply to, yet you replied to this one...... interesting. Apparently the only reason why you replied at all is because "Bad Boys" by Wham caught your eye... don't lie.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

me either so should make it easy... right

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, for a little comparison, right now the number of ATS members who have logged in in the last 24 hours is 5,388. We're trying to surpass 7,098, so it's definitely do-able in my opinion. It can be done.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What if I remember but it is like the 12th instead of 11? Can we count 2 days instead of just 1???
Can I log in early to make sure I don't forget.?????
What the heck are we talking about again???
It is all Ron Paul's fault!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ya know, I almost picked the 10th as the date but it would be on a Sunday. Do more people log in on the weekend or weekday?... I would guess weekday because it would be a news day and there's always a lot of people in the breaking news forum creating threads about new news... I have no idea. What the hell am I talking about?...
Is this real life?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I am never logged OUT of ATS

Hey wait a second... it says your offline right now!... what gives!?
just kidding.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I mis-wrote earlier when I put that "Bad Boys" by Wham was going to be the official theme song to my thread. I think this song is more appropriate with what I'm trying to do here...

The title alone speaks for itself...

But who knows... I could be wrong...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why that song? Cuz your never gona reach the login goal? lol

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just kidding. I hope the goal is reached.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join