It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simpsons Lesbian Shock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Simpsons seems to be more of a cartoon sitcom. This should be interesting in the way it will play out in relaying political messages to a very wide fan base. In Canada the Simpsons are on 7-8 times a day.

Hit cartoon series The Simpsons is pushing for gay marriage rights in America with a shocking episode featuring chain-smoking twin Patty wedding another woman. Animated father Homer is ordained as a minister and marries Marge's sister to her dream woman in the eagerly-awaited show, which criticizes American President George W Bush's refusal to allow homosexual marriage. The sitcom will create further controversy later this year when Marge delivers a Christmas speech to the British public, which will rival monarch Queen Elizabeth II's traditional festive message.
full article

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I thought it'd be funnier if Flanders turned out to be gay. The devout Christian is really gay, be ironic and funny.

But you always expected one of those two to be a butch lesbian.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They hinted at this in an earlier show which showed her in a Gay Pride parade

Although the Simpsons are not as hard core as say Family Guy or South Park its still one of the best shows on TV

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I've heard that they are making a Family Guy movie where Stuie turns out to be gay.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
IF they make stuie gay they will butcher teh show.. HE CANT BE GAY

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Well I've heard that they are making a Family Guy movie where Stuie turns out to be gay.

Dont think so...there was an extended ending on one of the episodes on the DVD where Stewy is dancing in a gay bar and goes "Hey, I know the guy the owns this place", then he stops and says "OMG!! Im Gay!". Something to that extent. Maybe thats wha tyou heard?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No its here but it seems that they changed the plot. Its now that Stuwy searches for his real father.

LINK

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

Now why wouldn't that be surprising?

He's a great character!

new topics

top topics

join