It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican :(Almost) Perfect 04/10/03

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
October 3, 2004 - the moment that Satan's worshipers in charge of the Vatican (and their bosses) had planned for so long. Almost perfect, the only thing that had to be changed was the role of Austrian Bishop Krenn, who was supposed to play a key role in the cerimony.

It's now three hours since the celebration is over. Here is how mass media is going to report on this

Tired Pope Beatifies Mel Gibon's 'Muse'
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope John Paul, looking tired and speaking with difficulty, put five Catholics on the road to sainthood Sunday, including the 19th century German mystic nun who inspired Mel Gibson's film on Christ's passion.

You have to wait until the second paragraph to get a hint to the true purpose of the celebration :
At the same ceremony in St Peter's Square, he beatified Austria's last emperor, Karl I. Some of Europe's current crowned heads and members of Italy's ex monarchy attended.

And to complete the package :
The most controversial of the five new beatified -- the last step before sainthood -- was Anne Catherine Emmerick, a sickly German mystic nun who lived from 1774 to 1824 and has been called "Mel's Muse."

www.reuters.com...

WHO IS KARL I (alias chemical Karl ?)
As the still young XX Century saw the appearance of weapons of mass destruction, the usage of the most terrifying of all, was proihibited in 1907, by the War Convention of The Hague.

Karl I became Austria's emperor and chief of the armed forces in 1916.
One year later,
- as the soldiers were finally understanding the illuminati trap that they were caught on and started deserting en masse, Karl I ordered the summary execution of many ten thousand desertors.
- Karl I ordered the massive usage of chemical weapons. It was not a wonder that explained the"Wonder of Karfreitag", as Karl's army destroyed the italian fortresses in Isonzo valley, slaughtering 40,000 Italians in one day - it was 110,000 mustard gas grenades.

WHO IS Bishop Krenn (the man that stilll 5 days ago was supposed to take part on this ?)
more later

[edit on 3-10-2004 by MattMarriott]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Satanists could really, honestly, care less what people in the Vatican are doing.
Real satanists, at least. There are alot of fringe psychos out there, just like with any other group. I won't provide links to any websites, but do your own research. People like the ones that authored this article are the ones that give satanists power and keep them feared. Just think; there could be one living on your block!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Before explaining more about Krenn (he was assigned the same role as Cardinal Law of Boston in the US) you should read
"Who are the illuminati ?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Just think; there could be one living on your block!

yes, I'm one, right here on ATS!!!!(a true satanist) not quite on your block but close enough.

"kinda like 7-11, not always here for buisness,...... but i'm always open.

If mpeake reads this, he will know what i mean

[edit on 5-10-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
P.S.

I'm not a bad person as with all satanists.

but you are right, christians do have to fear US!!! as
christianity is the true evil!!!

think about it?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, being a satanist is possibly worse than hardcore christians. In my opinion you are just playing it RIGHT INTO "THEIR" HANDS! Believe me Ive been down that route.

I still however cant fully break away from my past. Negative influences keep haunting me. I wont blame anyone for chosing any path they do.

but you are right, christians do have to fear US!!! as
christianity is the true evil!!!

Why are they? Because people with satanic influences have infiltrated and undermined them for the last 2000 years?

I'm not a bad person as with all satanists.

Believe me, there are som real Airheads out there. As true with Christians as well though. As true with Muslems, Jews et...etc...etc....

Think long and hard who you put your devotion to.
Ive never gotten anything for all my hate but more sorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Believe me, there are som real Airheads out there

yes, true. but I mean the real true satanists, not the devil worshipers or such nonsence.

the christian view and teachings are de-humanizing by its very nature.
its un natural and wrong.

Think long and hard who you put your devotion to.

what?

i belive in and devote to no-one but myself.

Ive never gotten anything for all my hate but more sorrow

what?

satanism isn't about hateing people.

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is a different between a cult, and a life-loving social group.

On one hand you have "satanists" that dress in black leather and sacrifice small animals because their gym teacher made fun of how thin they are, and on the other hand you have "real" satanist. Really just a group of fun loving individuals that care about humanity, but never doubt themselves or their familia in being brutally human.

That is what being a satanist is, contrary to the modern American doubt.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think that a little basic understanding of the difference between Catholics and Satanists is in order.

The pope and Catholics don't worship Satan (heck, I'm a Wiccan and even I know this!) Just because a few extremist Protestants think that Catholics are the source of all evil, etc, etc doesn't make it true. They are Christians, they worship the Christian god (as opposed to worshipping Jesus, who is not the Christian god -- or wasn't, until fairly recent theological changes in some of the Protestant theology.)

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
yes, I'm one, right here on ATS!!!!(a true satanist) not quite on your block but close enough.

One of several, actually. I'm Celtic Wiccan, myself, but I know we've had several other Satanists around.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If anyone is knowledgeable, and up for taking the inevitable heat, a great ignorance-denying post would be one on satanism.

Talk about a subject that people have misconceptions about...

I remember when I was a kid I read The Satanic Bible because I thought it was the ultimate taboo book. It was not at all what I expected.

I still don't quite understand the concept. If satanism is about self-empowerment, (my best understanding) perhaps the name is unfortunate. It all seems so reactionary--kind of like the opposite of being a christian. Which implies you have to believe in the concept of christ before you can believe in the opposite concept.

It seems like a truly self-central belief system would believe in neither christ OR satan.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hate to be honest with you all but I really dont think you know what a real satanist is, Satanic Bible? Thats Anton LaVeys pajama satanist group oTo isnt it?

Real satanists have an element of law enforcement backing and covering up murders for them. Their magic really works and they are sectionalized into subdirectorates. 1 group may not know of group 3 but group 3 knows of group 1 and 2 and on up the ladder. Generally they have very powerful positions in media, news, entertainment, state offices covering all branches, federal positions, judiciary etc. Some of the low level satanists work for the big wigs (gangs,klan,white supremacy groups, mafia types) all making a few bucks or getting drugs here and there for assignments completed.

Give ya an example of some of their string pulling power they have.

Remember at the very beginning of the Scott/Lacy Peterson trial where they wanted to talk about a possible satanic ritual involving Lacy. totally SQUASHED out of the gates. So Scotts gonna be the fall guy which im sure he may have been involved but not at the level the media is pushing.

They said Lacy was killed in December around one of the pagan(satanic) holidays. She was beheaded,both arms and legs cut off, and her baby cut out of her. Yeah yeah,,,decomposition, fishies, and salt water did it all...we have heard the stories.

That is just one example amongst Im sure thousands.

Real satanism isnt showing off a inverted pentagram,wearing an upside down cross, saying a few spells with candles around yourself, dressing in black, getting that real mean ming the merciless look,shaving your head and piercing every body part and show your antisocial views. Proclaiming yeah we read from the Satanic Bible and Anton LaVey...we are powerful. www.amazon.com...

Real Satanism is about absolute power over it all (wealth) (military) (law) (sec of states) (senators) (congressmen) (prime ministers) (clergy) (religion) (schools) (presidents) ( media/entertainment) (papers) (ambassadors) (CEOs) (philanthropists) (health) The list goes on.....and they really murder in their rituals and have all the ones in ( ) cover for them.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hate to be honest with you all but I really dont think you know what a real satanist is.

Exactly. I don't. The point of my post was that the subject is not well understood by many people, myself included.

There are those who say it is as you have described.

There are those who say it is not at all like that.

I don't know. But it would be a great discussion. If people could do it rationally...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Project, for one who claims to be so "in the know", you, without a doubt, lose any credibility with nothing to back you up.

You sound like the common American Joe, making assumptions and thinking in terms of fantasy.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
About Church of Satan I know that Boyd Rice/NON was very good buddy with founder Lavey. Rice is a very questionable role model. I still listen to some of his stuff cus of the nice ambient music but he clearly states he is for a police state and calls himself Misanthropic. I also believe he is for a drastic decimation of humanity.
Ultimately I decided I wasnt at all like him and Im cutting down his influence (irony is Ive bought his latest collaboration with Douglas P. "Alarm Agents").

Im not trying to like you with him cus I dont know if you even heard of him.

i belive in and devote to no-one but myself.

Good, but why do you feel the need to call yourself a "satanist" at all then? Is it just to be the "opposite" of Christian?
This was my motivation for "leaning" towards satanism, mind you Ive never called myself that openly or to myself. I just seemed drawn there.

satanism isn't about hateing people.

While that may be true and you might mean it, how do you feel about Christians?

Let me just ask you theoretical question, theres a lot of "if"s in it but Im serious (not saying it WILL go down this way though).
What if suddenly the Second Coming of Christ was here. He asks of all mankind to join under one flag, one religion, one government. To show their devotion to God they are to be chipped for security reasons.
Problem is, this is not "the Second Coming". This is "the coming of a cloned Christ" - his DNA will match up with the shroud of Turin so people will believe.
Those who cloned him, Illuminati, now has their NWO/Police State world. What if they consider thmeselves to be in allegiance with Satan. Call themselves Satanists.

Would *YOU* still like to call yourself a satanist?
Why not just be a human with good insight in yourself and others?
You could still be pretty much be the same you, but you dont trap yourself with a "prefix".

All in all Trent, the journey and path YOU take, ultimately will be the right one Im sure
We are all here on this earth to experience "this", what "this" is most of us wont know until our body dies and spirit departs.

BTW- Im writing this way to early in the morning so I hope it makes some sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Answer is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chronicle of the end times - the decisive battle between GOOD and evil

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ok

quote bye me : i belive in and devote to no-one but myself.

Good, but why do you feel the need to call yourself a "satanist" at all then? Is it just to be the "opposite" of Christian?

well, its ok to call myself a satanist even if i devote to know-one but myself
because satanism is a philosophy and the name satanism or satan
by my understanding does not refer to or symbolize an entity or god
and don't see satanism as the exact oppisite of christianity either.
although most of it happends to conflict badly with each other.

I dont really like to use the name satanist because very few people will understand and label me a "devil worshiper" which I am not.

quote: bye me
satanism isn't about hateing people

While that may be true and you might mean it, how do you feel about Christians?

I dont hate christians, I just think they are nieve sheep spelling?
I do however hate the whole package and idea of christanity.

If i came upon a christian in the street, I would not be rude or hostile towards them, or try to "make them see the light" (or dark lol)

Would *YOU* still like to call yourself a satanist? ,Why not just be a human with good insight in yourself and others? ,You could still be pretty much be the same you, but you dont trap yourself with a "prefix".

yes I do still like to call MYSELF a satanist. but I do tend to shy-away from
revealing that name to other people.

I just wish the name wasn't so misleading.

the word satanist , satanic, satanism holds a great deal of memories and asociations to my life pre-today

and is a verry powerfull word for me. I couldent simply call it somthing else.
after all this time.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
deleted post due to stupid poster (me)

[edit on 7-10-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
thats so true, mpeake
but i think you quotied the wrong text

make mine a cafe lato with a twist of lemon

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor

Just think; there could be one living on your block!

"kinda like 7-11, not always here for buisness,...... but i'm always open.

If mpeake reads this, he will know what i mean

Ha! I tell ya, one could use "Boondock Saint" quotes in almost any conversation that comes up.

there we go....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join