It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Proves All Delegates Are UNBOUND! All Delegates Must See This!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
Really Russia only has bases in old holdings on its border and China has None ..

Why do you think that is? And if we were to close our overseas bases, why do you not think that they would immediately be occupied by one or the other?

People like you who buy the MIC WarMonger BS are the problem ..

If you Provoke war you usually get what you ask for .

Face it you are a paranoid product of propaganda weened on the MSM and a slave of the Globalist Empire ..

Sad ...

I have no interest in your opinion of me, nor do I have any low opinion of you or your beliefs. Good use of the pointless jargon though! MSM, blah, blah, blah. Slave of the Globalist Empire, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And by the way, this country is in better economic shape that the MSM claims it is. Without the MIC and the jobs it provides, this country has no economy. Remove the MIC, and you remove the businesses that rely on the MIC. Then you remove the businesses that rely on those businesses.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Maybe it's power through military force you're advocating? Think about it.

You are not going to like this answer, and to be honest I don't like it much either, but yeah, that's exactly what I'm advocating. It's a reality in the world today. I wish it could change, but the reality is that we can't afford to bring everyone home and wait to see if it all turns out okay. Honestly, it's probably our own fault that this kind of world wide presence is needed now. I certainly would not feel comfortable closing our over seas bases.

As long as that military force is out there, stationed throughout the world, I prefer it's the U.S. military.

And what do you think will eventually happen? Can we afford to keep doing this? How many billions do we spend yearly doing this? We already experienced the blowback from our bases in Saudi Arabia in the form of 911. And what did that accomplish? More war and more money in the coffers of the corporations who benefit from war.
Sorry, I feel we have enough military might to keep our troops home without fear.
Maybe we need to focus on our debt, economy and free / open trading with all these countries instead of being the bully of the world. How about leading by example for a change?

With all of these bases around the world, it's not stopping China from becoming the economic powerhouse of the world, is it?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

All I get is the Ron Paul supporters are sore losers and now are scrambling to find a way to circumvent the results of the Primaries.

So, your all Progressives right? Elitists who believe you matter more than anyone else because everyone else is wrong and your smarter than they are? You would put Ron Paul in as a Dictator if you could, right?

You remind me of Occupy who let the fringe take over and destroy them. Ron Paul is probably not amused either, so I won't hold it against him.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I doubt they are going to run out to the polls in November to vote for someone who wants to close all Military bases.

All - not true , Over seas -true

To all Non Paul Supporters

Can you honestly explain why you don't like Ron Paul?
Real reasons not the he's a cook , he wants to control you and other things I've read on this site.
Real reasons.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
Ron Paul is not getting elected. He did not receive the amount of dirty money required to get elected. It's over. Let it go.

Well I hope you vote for Ron Paul then since he is the only true honest candidate up there

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

dictator? thats quite a stretch.

So you'd rather has a corporate sponsored elitist who is continuing to drain rights daily and you're implying that we want a dictator... riiight... Defamation attempt?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Well he'll get mainstream coverage and his script is the most powerful message out there ,
it may reawaken the 'real' american, as opposed to those who give up everything their forefathers fought for to suckle the State's teat.

edit on 5-6-2012 by Zngland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

All I get is the Ron Paul supporters are sore losers and now are scrambling to find a way to circumvent the results of the Primaries.

So, your all Progressives right? Elitists who believe you matter more than anyone else because everyone else is wrong and your smarter than they are? You would put Ron Paul in as a Dictator if you could, right?

You remind me of Occupy who let the fringe take over and destroy them. Ron Paul is probably not amused either, so I won't hold it against him.

So now pointing out the law is trying to circumvent the primaries? It's the easily led people who know nothing of the laws or how the delegates are allowed to vote are the ones trying to circumvent the law.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
These ron paul nuts are just desperate Romney WON them fair and square.as for the overseas bases if the host country does not want us their we would leave not like we force them to have a us base.
edit on 5-6-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

sad how much freedom and prosperity upsets the weak minded power-structure worshippers. enjoy tyranny.
edit on 6/5/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

whatever u say brodaddy

we got our delegates fair and square, your boy toy gamed the system for his and had help from the establishment military banking industrial complex. you must be so proud.

don't worry though, when your kids are dieing at 35-40 from cancer and your retirement is gone by age 65 from your big bank that you have so much trust in, perhaps then you will finally see how bad your RINO logic is.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You guys are trying to take em from Romney your just as Crazy as Obama drones

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

whatever u say brodaddy

we got our delegates fair and square, your boy toy gamed the system for his and had help from the establishment military banking industrial complex. you must be so proud.

don't worry though, when your kids are dieing at 35-40 from cancer and your retirement is gone by age 65 from your big bank that you have so much trust in, perhaps then you will finally see how bad your RINO logic is.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul would sea let them die

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Romney got his delegates fair and square you guys think everytime Paul loses they were stolen from Paul and Ron paul would say let them die of cancer

Originally posted by knightrider078
You guys are trying to take em from Romney your just as Crazy as Obama drones

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

whatever u say brodaddy

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I need to ask one question of those that believe that Ron Paul supporters are cheating.

Who was cheating the entire time that Dr. Paul was the invisible candidate? I wonder who would have won the popular vote if the message of his campaign could have made main stream like the other candidates. Of course we will never know the answer now will we?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burning_need
I need to ask one question of those that believe that Ron Paul supporters are cheating.

Who was cheating the entire time that Dr. Paul was the invisible candidate? I wonder who would have won the popular vote if the message of his campaign could have made main stream like the other candidates. Of course we will never know the answer now will we?

Do not ask questions because they will not answer.
If they do its insults and edits.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Do you not see the absurdity and hypocrisy of your statements?

Pot meet Kettle

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Didn't Ron Paul himself already remove himself from the nomination process..?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Didn't Ron Paul himself already remove himself from the nomination process..?

No he stopped campaigning to focus on Tampa , and people look at it as he dropped out.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Romney is the nominee. Ron Paul is the epitome of irrelevance. Get over it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join