It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Proves All Delegates Are UNBOUND! All Delegates Must See This!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I couldn't care less whether you support Ron Paul or not.

The argument that Ron Paul is ''defending American's rights'' is nonsense. He merely believes in upholding ''rights'' which he believes in, and denying those which he doesn't.

The problem is that a lot of people, when dissatisfied with the ir government, will veer wildly to the other extreme alternative. That's what accounts for a niche, left-field candidate like Ron Paul polling as high as 11%.

People need to get out of this knee-jerk habit and realise that any alternative to an unpopular government is not always desirable.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I am so outraged that I can barely think right now. Henry Herford is from my hometown, the town I still live in. Delhi, LA. He was an agriculture teacher at our high school when I attended, and has been a fixture in Delhi my whole life. Henry is an outstanding citizen, always working to better our local economy and help everyone.

The fact that this could take place just 90 miles from me in Shreveport is just un-frikkin-believable. I do my damndest to ignore politics because I realized a decade ago that my vote counts for nothing. Not one person I've voted for has been elected. It's always the same sacks of crap that go into office.

This incident just reinforces my disgust with the fake "politics" we suffer today.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many times do you people have to spread the same info, pointing to the same links and blurry poorly made youtube videos? At least with OWS it was something new and entertaining!!!! This is just tired old information probably being spread by the people who work for Ron Paul's campaign. And YES! There are Ron Paul delegates on this website. Probably Daily Paul too. But nobody's yelling at them, now are they?

I really do hope someone is paying you to create these conspiracy theories out of you butt!

This has been debunked time and time again. You guys are not understanding the very libertarian law that the RNC had just set up for you. Instead you are using a federal mandate to steal delegates away from Mitt Romney for a candidate whose morals would not allow him to have any part of your little stupid conspiracy. I guess its a good thing only Ron Paul idiotic supporters even know or care about this....

Oh and BTW: Please answer this question, which has yet to be addressed. Why would the secretive Ron Paul delegates hiding vote for Romney? Why not just vote for Paul in THE FIRST PLACE????

FOR the last time. Rule 38 has no binding nationally which is true. But like all half truth conspiracy theories. Rule 38 is also not bound by state conventions where the party can do whatever it wants on the state level!!!! There is no difference, there is no change

WAKE UP!!!!!!!
edit on 4-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Yea i know. he sounded like a standup guy when he gave the followup interview.

Its ok for the GOP to walk all over the RP people any chance they get... any chance they get to use their sleezy tactics... yet NO one outside the Paul camp sees a problem with it... but follow the rules while trying to transform the party... oh no thats a bad thing... how evil of the ron paul camp! :@@

Its amazing on how upside down America is. these people are only trying to preserve the future for their descendants and prevent the establishment from robbing them blind with debt and war...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ha! Blurry poor made video... Well, not all of us get paid from mitt Romney ya know
also, some of us are more set on material opposed to high quality effects and action, with cutting cgi or whatever you are interested in for informational YouTube videos...

Anyway, if you are so correctly educated then why do you spend so much energy refuting this stuff? Would I set up a nuclear weapon to another country unless they posed a threat? Would I order an extra large pizza if I was meeting my old grandma for breakfast? I mean it just doesn't make sense, like just about everything you say and do. Bound or unbound, Ron paul winning or losing, the truth will be liberated soon. And he definitely has more delegates than the media "predicts" anyway but you'd try to refute that too I am sure anyway...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good thing actual freedom remains in the Ocean.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
tHERE IS NO REAL CHOICE AFTER PAUL.....I MEAN WE HAVE ROMNEY OR OBAMA....both the same schills.. RP gives us hope!!! The other 2 same ole same ole......I wish people would wake up before it is toooo late.
I USED TO THINK MY VOTE DID NOT COUNT.....THANKS TO THIS ELECTION CYCLE ....NOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
TPTB are drooling right now saying either Romney or Obama we "win"........yeeeee hawwww
The acceptance speech will be "I would like to thank the media for pretending that Ron Paul was never at the debates....Especially Fox news for eating one of their own...
I would also like to think G.Soros for getting Judge Nepalitano kicked off the air for siding with Ron Paul.
I would like to thank the CFR and Bilderburg Group for their support."
It does not matter who wins they can give the same speech....Obama....romney....eh whoever you are annoying my Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Excuse me but who the hell are you? I don't support Ron Paul so you can drop that attack right away. However, something is clearly amiss with all the delegates non-sense. Arrests being made, obvious corruption and so on. Does Ron Paul have a chance? No. But his supporters deserve their voices (votes) to be heard. Ron Paul as a candidate deserved more media time devoted to him than he got. And every American should be outraged and furious that this nonsense has been allowed to go on. It doesn't matter if you support him or not, you should be supporting your fellow Americans rights instead of degrading them.

Thank you for being an un-biased liberal, you are a rare breed indeed although I have met a few!
Let this be an example to the trolls that no-one expects you to support Dr. Paul, but common sense should be a requirement no matter who you support! Kali - Please keep on informing your OWS friends to take this non-biased approach, it could unite a lot of people in a common goal.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
this is good news, hope RP delegates vote for the right man. rp all the way

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Both political parties, most constitutional lawyers, and the bar associations are willing to set aside the Constitution whenever it interferes with their agendas. Americans have forgotten the prerequisites for freedom, and those pursuing power have forgotten what it means when it falls into other hands. Americans are very close to losing their constitutional system and civil liberties.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Dont interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
-Abraham Lincoln (1809-65) U.S. President.

We know exactly what Dr. Paul stands for! It has been 80 years since we have seen a true constitutionalist even in the running. Why would you think it so over board that Americans would stand with real American values?

The New Deal legislation resulted in Congress delegating its legislative powers to the executive branch. Today when Congress passes a statute it is little more than an authorization for an executive agency to make the law by writing the regulations that implement it.

President Bush and Obama used "signing statements" hundreds of times to vitiate the meaning of statutes passed by Congress. In effect, they were vetoing the bills they signed into law by asserting unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to bypass or set aside the laws. For example, both has asserted that they have the power to ignore the McCain amendment against torture, to ignore the law that requires a warrant to spy on Americans, to ignore the prohibition against indefinite detention without charges or trial, and to ignore the Geneva Conventions to which the US is signatory.

In effect, They assert the powers that accrued to Hitler in 1933. Their Federalist Society apologists and Department of Justice appointees claim that our President has the same power to interpret the Constitution as the Supreme Court. An Alito Court is likely to agree with this false claim.

Prior to the New Deal, legislation was tightly written to minimize any executive branch interpretation. Only in this way can law be accountable to the people. If the executive branch that enforces the law also writes the law, "all legislative powers" are no longer vested in elected representatives in Congress. The Constitution is violated, and the separation of powers is breached.

The principle that power delegated to Congress by the people cannot be delegated by Congress to the executive branch was the mainstay of our political system. Until President Roosevelt overturned this principle by threatening to pack the Supreme Court, the executive branch had no role in interpreting the law.

John Marshall Harlan wrote: "That congress cannot delegate legislative power to the president is a principle universally recognized as vital to the integrity and maintenance of the system of government ordained by the Constitution."

Dictatorships seldom appear full-fledged but emerge piecemeal.

I will almost always side with the man screaming liberty and freedom. Never the man chased by fraud or any person with an agenda to scorch the entire middle east etc...

If a anyone was able to defraud our electoral process and win the presidency then what would we have in play? A fascists state by chance, dictatorship?

Direct democracy was very much opposed by the framers of the United States Constitution and some signatories of the Declaration of Independence. They saw a danger in majorities forcing their will on minorities. As a result, they advocated a representative democracy, and so such delegates are free to vote as they see fit!

If Ron Paul has the delegates he will have the nomination!

Alexander Hamilton said, "That a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure, deformity."

edit on 5-6-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Very well said, I enjoy it when people are able to clearly articulate that which they've learned, and then present it in a very concise manner, without any of the hideous negative vitriol that some users feel so inclined to use against those with whom they don't agree. Tremendous post, I've saved it to read later.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by Kali74

I couldn't care less whether you support Ron Paul or not.

The argument that Ron Paul is ''defending American's rights'' is nonsense. He merely believes in upholding ''rights'' which he believes in, and denying those which he doesn't.

He doesn't believe in upholding rights that only he believes in, he believes in using the constitution to determine those rights. Since you don't live in America, perhaps you didn't know the constitution is the foundation of our country.
edit on 6/5/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I think this is absolutely fascinating and it is what we could hope for. It will be very interesting to see what happens in Tampa. Although I hold out hope for a Ron Paul victory, I can't speculate as to what will happen. I think there are select few people in this world that are against the ideas that our founding fathers and the constitution hold. Against liberty and freedom for all americans, instead of having our unalienable rights whittled away at. To them I say, go out there and support Obama, or Romney as a delegate. If you really believe in something, like the Ron Paul crowd does, and if you can get fired up after hearing one of Romneys speeches, or are happy with your security through Obamacare and the Patriot act and NDAA in lieu of freedom and liberty, then get out there and do something about it. This isn't about defending american voters whatsoever, because it is not how the nominating system is run. It is about the supporters that are most passionate about who they want as their nominee, and wether or not that nominee will be for the people or the establishment.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ron Paul keeps winning delegates out from under Mitt Romney because Mitt Romney has very
little apparent support......not enough people care enough about him to show up and vote.

On the other hand Ron Paul has had the clear majority of support in all these contested states.
In Louisiana, when the majority of the Quorum turned their backs on the old establishment GOP
there were non left facing the front, as evidenced by the video, every chair it seems was turned
and every person facing the rear...

And this is how the process is exactly supposed to work.

One candidate should not be able to simply BUY an election.

There has to be the chance that the candidate OF THE PEOPLE can be heard.

This is not about stealing delegates....It's about the will of the majority of the people that actually
care enough to show up and be counted...and they are justifiably being counted

Mitt Romney is simply going to have to pay more people to show up and support him. He was bussing
them in and paying during the straw polls, so I don't see why he would complain about spending
a little more....HELL...he's got bankers and corporations behind him.

...AND HE'S RICH AS HELL...he should be able to afford paying a few hundred people for a
few months of work...
edit on 5-6-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To all the people saying Romney has the delegates needed for nomination.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ignoring the will of the people you represent, and making their votes worthless is treason, and nothing to be proud of

ron "11%" paul has no business winning the nomination, even by cheating

As far as cheating.He is following the rules.If he can get the nomination by following the rules.This proves he is the smarter man.Then he should be the best person to fill the office.Even with a media blackout and the whole GOP against him.I would rather have a smart man as President.Than one picked for me by the media.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
runronpaul.com...

I can not believe this foolishness has taken place. I'll refrain from further comment.

Buck
edit on 5-6-2012 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
TRASH! Taken entirely out of context.

The only thing it proves is stupidity.
edit on 5-6-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul is not getting elected. He did not receive the amount of dirty money required to get elected. It's over. Let it go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join