It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Senator Barack Obama Attended Bill Ayers Barbecue, July 4, 2005

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by burntheships

Breitbrat is nothing but lies, that's the point. It has nothing to do with the MSM. Your comparison is illogical. You're essentially saying you like breitbrat lies better than MSM lies.

No your twisting my words to fit your slant on Big Government.com
(actually "hating" on a dead Andrew Breitbart)

You know its not true, saying that every story on there is a lie.

And as I said, I am done having this conversation.

edit on 5-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So stop replying. Fact check it or stay in your paranoid bubble, falsely comforted. That gnawing feeling you have is correct, don't feed it with junk.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I loathe Obama.

But can you name the first domestic terrorists in the United States?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Guess that depends on who you ask, according to RAND it
is Neo Nazi's.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, Breitbart was a liar. Everything he was was disinformation. That's why he was shot with a heart attack gun - because he was a phony, and not a threat to Obama or the establishment.

Let me help you
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4

You can chirp people like Breitbark and Jones all day, but they bottom line is they are busting they butts to inform people about what is going on. What are you doing? DUH, DA NEWS TOLD ME DIS SO IT MUST BE TREW.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Wrong. According to FEMA it was the founding fathers:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My question is how does a terrorist get a job teaching at a collage?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
My question is how does a terrorist get a job teaching at a collage?

Ayers and wife Dohrn are both terrorists and are both college teachers.

Ayers is from Chicago, and Dohrn went to college there and got a law degree.

answer: only in Chicago. Politics is everything.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Actually I just found that Google has a cache of this blog that was deleted.
Link: Google Cache
edit on 5-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Well, the others did"

really ?

this is all based that ?

LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh, yes thats right! The Founding Fathers...yes yes.

The Weather Underground only managed to come in on the noteable (2.5) list
of domestic terrorists on the list in Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bernadine, Ayers wife did make the FBI's 10 most wanted list though.
archive.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
Yes, Breitbart was a liar. Everything he was was disinformation. That's why he was shot with a heart attack gun - because he was a phony, and not a threat to Obama or the establishment.

Let me help you
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4

You can chirp people like Breitbark and Jones all day, but they bottom line is they are busting they butts to inform people about what is going on. What are you doing? DUH, DA NEWS TOLD ME DIS SO IT MUST BE TREW.

I need to know how this heart attack gun works. We all knew he had a bad heart. So why did we know that? We knew he was supposed to avoid alcohol because of his heart. We know he was drinking plenty of alcohol. Then his heart, that was weak and needed no alcohol...went on him.

So how does the heart attack gun set up all the scenery before he died? Does a heart attack gun tell his doctor to tell him that his heart is bad for years?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
so this guys friends claim to see obama at a babecue through the backyard fence,,,,,,according to birthers own words...this can;t be true because ...."nobody remembers obama".....come on now...you can't have it both ways!!!!!!!!

if the birth announcement was planted or added in later...then it ij just as likely this guy went in and changed the story and added obama to it

can't have it both ways...what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by muse7

Post a link to Breitbart and you put your credibility on the line.

Now thats funny.

Every mainstream news outlet posts crap all day long,
and you know it.

What a crock.

So why would you use any of them as a reliable source for anything?

You want people to believe the crap you are peddling although you admit it is crap?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound

The things Breitbart tried to warn me about turned out to be heavily edited.
Jones told me Bill Clinton was going to declare Marshall law and that he had given the US over to the UN. He even has a 15 year old video about it he made.
Yup, still waking us up to # that is never going to happen.

Hear that? CPS is stealing blond children from houses on your street right now and locking them in cages in warehouses. That is Shirley Sharod secretly helping white people while almost saying something that sounds like she hates them. Better get off the computer and go help the real world. It sounds scurry!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
A little desperate are we? Obama going to a BBQ with Ayers is now sufficient enough reason to label Obama a terrorist?

As my mom used to tell me, "Birds of a feather flock together".
I wouldn't want to have bbq with a terrorist, would you?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

A person can have a bad heart and live a long life. My grandmother had a very bad heart and lived to be 82. Just because he had a bad heart, doesn't mean he died because of his heart condition, however, it was very convenient for his murderers ...... knowing that his death would be blamed on that.

I think he was poisoned. And then I think the coroner's assistant was killed with arsenic, because he threatened to open up his mouth about something he knew.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
reply to post by habitforming

A person can have a bad heart and live a long life. My grandmother had a very bad heart and lived to be 82. Just because he had a bad heart, doesn't mean he died because of his heart condition, however, it was very convenient for his murderers ...... knowing that his death would be blamed on that.

You know you can have a bad heart and die from abusing it, right?
You know that can happen, don't you?

I think he was poisoned. And then I think the coroner's assistant was killed with arsenic, because he threatened to open up his mouth about something he knew.

I think you are grasping at straws. The last two times I saw Andy, he was drinking alcohol or already drunk. I knew he was supposed to avoid alcohol and suggested to a friend that if he did not calm down he would have a heart attack soon.

HOLY # I MUST BE IN ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join