It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL delegates UNBOUND !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Looks like You guys can vote for who you choose without being made to do so. I think we were going to vote our way anyway but looks like federal law over rides state laws. Sorry, I dont know how to embed this vid.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The biggest issue, if this pans out to be true.. is that Paul's own party doesn't support him, so they will fight it what ever way possible.. most likely by just trying to keep it low key so bound delegates don't get the memo .. and the mainstream media generally doesn't support Paul either, so they aren't going to be talking about it.. it's an uphill battle.. it would be a stunning upset for Romney though if it panned out and Paul got the nomination.. nobody would see that coming.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I do not care who they nominate, I am bringing a pen and pencil and my iphone into the booth and voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What about things like this however?

Link

Waiting to release the delegates until the convention could prevent questions of where those newly unbound delegates will go. With Ron Paul in the race all the way to the convention, the Gingrich campaign holding on to the delegates actually could help Romney because there is no stigma or question of Romney not being able to line up unbound delegates.

“Newt does have to release the delegates. Otherwise, we are bound to him for the first two ballots,” Evans said. “When we filled out our paperwork at the convention last week, we signed an oath saying we were committed to be a Gingrich or a Romney delegate.”

Sounds like these delegates signed oaths ..
edit on 6/4/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ya know I am about sick of the Ron Paul threads. He ain't gonna win and if he did he ain't gonna change a darn thing. The system is gamed and we all know it. Why even try to push for "change" we all know ain't gonna happen? It is a tremendous waste of energy. Oh and it plays right into the hands of the very "elites" you all whine about so much.

Most Ron Paul supporters still don't know that the magicians hat is rigged and the the bunny does not need magic to appear.

Sorry for slamming you folks but this thinking that a new President will fix ANYTHING is exactly the type of false hopes you are being given as a distraction to what you should really be doing. Every two years TPTB pull the same crap and offer up hope and change to anyone that is not happy with the current president.

I am off to vote for Team America. At least every KNOWS they are puppets......

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Old News and already debunked. Its funny how you guys use bias reporters in your own parroting of the news. This just means that the RNC will not get involved with state conventions and how they award delegates. A candidate still has to receive at least 50% of the popular vote (depends on state-but its usually a majority) to win the majority of the delegates. It's too simple and yet...

You guys do not know anything about this primary process and you are acting like you do by finding these so-called loopholes when it is actually libertarianism at work!
edit on 4-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

edit on 4-6-2012 by avatard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard

You sound like OLD NEWS ........the article is new........dont worry Obama will still be re elected and you can have your thousands of laws and your EBT card.

Wow right off the bat with personal insults. Too bad you didn't have anything intelligent to back up your sorry claims with.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

There was nothing intelligent in your comment , the work debunked doesnt mean shiz,,,You got proof it was debunked? NO.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
People are still hung up on this percentage Romney gets blah blah...............WHAT IF enough people sit out and dont vote at all for Romney? wheres the binding rules then ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
CNN, FOX and DONALD TRUMP told you guys that Ron Paul cant win. But yet you guys think for yourselves. THATS CRAZY ! Do what they tell you..! VOTE the way Bill Oreilly says to vote, YOU CAN TRUST HIM. Why would the news lie to us, thats insane to think that way. They have told you TIME AND TIME AGAIN DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL, but yet they are winning delegates and look what youve done,he is on the damn ballot in florida, I dont understand people who defy the rules set forth by rich oligarchs. I really dont understand, because when strangers tell me to do something I DO IT ! I do what Im told , I dont want choices or decisions, its easier to just be told what to do, actually told what not to do. I would trust my life to CNN, Obama or Romney. I dont care if there are tons of videos of both of them lying, I DONT CARE,,its just videos, doesnt matter.,,IRAN SCARES ME, I LIVE ON THE EAST COAST,THEY CAN SHOOT ME FROM HERE. I need LEON PANETTA to save me. There are terrorists all over the place , dont you guys see them doing bad stuff here every day in the U.S.? If they dont spy on my computer then who else will ? If they come get me and detain me,then thats what Obama needed to do,,no trial? no problem baby, Obama is hookin it up. I dont care if no one knows Romneys position on anything because it changes daily, we will find out if he gets elected.. Why in the world would anyone go against the plan of a handfull of extremely rich people that only cares about themselves?. I mean REALLY,,they DO have alot of money OK......duh...That means I do what they say and thats the way I am. .......Ill never understand you people.
edit on 4-6-2012 by avatard because: ?

new topics

top topics

join