It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Mount Shasta, California...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello All,

Long time visitor, first introduction post as a new member. I'm joining in hopes of meeting and connecting with others interested in Ancient Mysteries and Civilizations, UFO's and Aliens, Cryptozoology, and more generally anything Paranormal in nature. I live in Mount Shasta, California, and have been hiking and exploring the area for more than a decade, and researching the strange phenomenon and paranormal activity the mountain has become world-famous for. The legends and stories have fascinated me for years... Looking forward to sharing some experiences and hearing from others here on the ATS forums. Thanks for the welcome! - Dustin N.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

Welcome aboard. I drove through your town once on the way up to Seaside Oregon a few years back. Beautiful part of the country. I love the air up there. Crisp, cool and clean.

Have fun and don't feed the trolls. They're not worth it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

Welcome to Abovetopsecret. I'm an UN-sanctioned, UN-official Greeter for ATS!

Welcome to ATS...This is a quick reference to important links!

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Common first question is answered here:

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

These are the links the staff will give to you to read. I suggest to do so as there is a LOT of information contained there.

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thank you, and yes, Mount Shasta is a very beautiful and mysterious place... If you're fascinated by anything to do with the paranormal as I am there's hardly a better place to live.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Mount Shasta got some interesting things going on there (looked into moving up near Dunsmir a while ago).

Interested to hear if you have had any experiences up there?

Welcome to ats.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

Welcome to ATS...you sound like you'll fit in quite well here....

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Mount Shasta got some interesting things going on there (looked into moving up near Dunsmir a while ago).

Interested to hear if you have had any experiences up there?

Welcome to ats.

I'm currently involved in a research project about Mount Shasta documenting a lot of the paranormal phenomenon that goes on there, and yes, there's some really amazing legends and stories--currently I've been researching Shasta's Ancient Megaliths, remnants of ancient walls and structures which appear to be built on the northern side of the mountain, built in a fashion which suggests they correspond to the earth's energy grids and ley lines--unfortunately I was banned from ATS for trying to link to information about this, but maybe sometime in the future the Mods' will let me share something more about my research. Until then, I'll share as much as I can within the limits of the forum rules.

But yeah, I'd really like to connect with others interested in this same topic. Thanks - DustinN

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Welcome. Careful hiking around up there after dark. The Lemeurian's can be a bit mischievous....

Raised in Redding myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Welcome. Careful hiking around up there after dark. The Lemeurian's can be a bit mischievous....

Raised in Redding myself.

Meeting a Lemurian would be the least of my worries after dark...much more afraid of Bigfoot and/or Batsquatch, whom I've heard stories about too...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whoa dude, you don't live very far from Weed!

Hello from the opposite Coast.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Greetings! I lived in Chico for 10 years, and was often up your way because of the natural beauty. It always freaked me out that Mt. Lassen erupted less than 100 years ago, and there are still tons of volcanic rocks that litter Bidwell Park. That is an active volcanic area in those mountains, but the sheer beauty of the place makes it worth it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yeah I hear you, there's a controversial picture which shows Mt. Shasta erupting ash and smoke and looks like it was taken more than a hundred years ago, people tend to think it's a fake composite, but as old as it is it looks as good as fakes come even today with Photoshop. The mountain is heavily monitored (and not just by UFO's) so if it does start to go off we'll have plenty of advance warning. Thanks for the welcome, and @ BlueCollar1975 too!

Cheers,
Dustin

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

Just came back from your parts a few weekends ago. I and another researcher were up on the Delta Look-Out Point filming the Solar Eclipse's Ring of Fire (above Pollard Flat).

Even had an early morning UFO sighting between 4:45 and 5:00am of some type of very luminous object heading towards Mt. Shasta. It shot towards the mountain from a stopped/hovering position which was observed for a number of minutes before taking off to the North at a high rate of speed.

Another researcher friend of mine is heading back up there this weekend to do some more research/investigating.

Welcome to the Worlds largest forum for the discussion of 'all' subjects.

Johnny
ATS Moderator
ATS Investigator/Researcher

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

Welcome!
I'm actually from Lake Shastina so we're neighbors

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hello Johnny,

That sounds fascinating, I'm thinking about organizing a group of researchers/investigators to conduct some paranormal explorations around Mt. Shasta someday for a film documentary. There are really a lot of places around here that I think may turn out to have some interesting phenomenon--whether you're talking about ghosts, UFO's, or Bigfoot...talked to a lot of people around here over the years with experiences of all three, and more. I love hearing stories about this, PM me anytime. And thanks for the welcom! - Dustin

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeneathTheRoses

Thanks, I used to live out on Lake Shastina - been there a few times lately to investigate the ancient walls and megaliths capping the hills that enclose the lake. Great views! - Dustin

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DustinN

G,day mate.i also am new here and share some of your interests. i have just finished reading a book called (dead mens secrets). written by a bloke called jonathan gray. about the ancients and out of place discoveries and i must say, a really good read. check it out. its on the net. all the best and keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustinN
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hello Johnny,

That sounds fascinating, I'm thinking about organizing a group of researchers/investigators to conduct some paranormal explorations around Mt. Shasta someday for a film documentary. There are really a lot of places around here that I think may turn out to have some interesting phenomenon--whether you're talking about ghosts, UFO's, or Bigfoot...talked to a lot of people around here over the years with experiences of all three, and more. I love hearing stories about this, PM me anytime. And thanks for the welcom! - Dustin

Use discretion. There are 2 sides there, and one is only by their interest in you, the other is dark sided, and that area, much like the one I grew up in, is compromised by the black ops, and cult groups they run, etc. What is there in 3D is not the same as higher levels either. But what is there could be compared to Mount Sinai and the cloud (ship) that led moses in the coded biblical records.

So don't just boldly go where no man has gone. As an experiencer, and knowing how the black ops operate in areas as well, I want every one safe.

Seeking and gaining protection from your own progressed Soul/Higher Self, and from your Source, by doing the work you came to do, and seeking within, meditating, to do this, service to others, having unconditional love for all, is really important in gaining protection.

I'm not trying to put something bad on this thread either ,sorry. Just seek within and be like Budda/Christ. ARK is acts of random kindness. Someone on ATS wrote that a while back and its very true.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Shasta fascinates me, so much mystery,, any good first hand experiences?

top topics

join