It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis 'plotting against Syria'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Saudis 'plotting against Syria'

www.google.com...

The pro-regime Al-Watan daily accused the Saudi authorities on Monday of "plotting" against Syria, and also of turning Lebanon into a springboard for attacking the country.

The newspaper accused Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal of "sending arms to fighters and mercenaries they are financing in north Lebanon," where weekend clashes between pro- and anti-Damascus factions left 14 dead.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Actually i would believe Al Watan is correct on this point.
You have to remember on thing, even the Saudis want Assad out and why is that? because Assad allowed the Christians to live and build churches in Sryia.

Where in Saudi Arabia you will see none, the mention of Lebanon is really interesting is because isn't that what General Wesley Clark said on Democracy now?

Heres a quote from the video.

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" -- meaning the Secretary of Defense's office -- "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!"

Looks like the plan that they were working on after 9/11 is actually happening right now.

Who would have known eh? you dont think or believe the Sryian Rebels FSA just mistakenly crossed into the border on purpose do you?

No they actually knew what there plan was and that plan was to involve Lebanon just like Wesley Clark had stated on that show.

I posted two news articles regrading the current happenings and notice on what BBC is using as propaganda below at the end of the article.

(In his first public comment on the massacre at Houla, in which 108 people were killed on 25 May, Mr Assad said that even "monsters" would not have carried out such an act and it should prompt an end to bloodshed.

Survivors and human rights groups blamed the army and shabiha militiamen allied to the government for the deaths.)

Really? survivors and human rights groups blamed the army and shabiha militiamen allied to the government for the deaths on Houla?

And which human rights groups are those BBC? care to state there names? i doubt that they will.

Looks like the rebels or the western mercenaries wont rest until theres an military intervention just like they have done in Libya. Once there was the mercenaries that started the chaos in Libya were gone.

ca.reuters.com
www.bbc.co.uk

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Mon Jun 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Western powers know the significance of Syria all too well, major oil route flowing through there for one, however to go in is gonna cause a lot of problems, plus it would be stir up the eastern powers, which in turn causes more problems.

Either way, Syria is gonna be destroyed in one way or another.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Either way, Syria is gonna be destroyed in one way or another.

I dont think China will allow that nor Russia if your not forgetting Russia has a Naval base now what happens you think if someone attacks that base? well lets just say its going to be an ugly war.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wahabi monarchy...

need more be said?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This whole story was painted and published in the 90's for everyone to see by the likes of Kissinger, Brzezinski, Rockefeller, etc. Except people choose not to see because the thought of an uncontrolled, non-manipulated world is much more entertaining.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Misleading thread title much? A newspaper, allied to the Assad regime, accuses the Saudis of plotting against the government. There is no evidence, and only the speculations of a journalist. You then make a leap of logic and state the 'reason' that Assad's regime is being targeted (in theory) by the Saudis.

I don't know the full story of what's going down in Syria, but your threads have a terrible bias in them, you seem blinkered to the idea that maybe Assad is corrupt, and is in some measure using violence against his citizens.

Your location is Canada, and all your threads feature online sources, with no allusions to any personal contacts within the region. So how can you be so sure of your perspective? Indeed, how can anyone be sure of the actualities of Syria's plight?

I don't doubt that TPTB/ the USA are quite happily stirring the pot of violence, in order that they can progress on with their plans for WW3, but I also have no doubt that the Syrian government is at least in part responsible for some pretty horrific actions against their citizens.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Can I just put this out there?

Apologies for quick knee-jerk reaction.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Misleading thread title much? A newspaper, allied to the Assad regime, accuses the Saudis of plotting against the government. There is no evidence, and only the speculations of a journalist. You then make a leap of logic and state the 'reason' that Assad's regime is being targeted (in theory) by the Saudis.

I don't know the full story of what's going down in Syria, but your threads have a terrible bias in them, you seem blinkered to the idea that maybe Assad is corrupt, and is in some measure using violence against his citizens.

Your location is Canada, and all your threads feature online sources, with no allusions to any personal contacts within the region. So how can you be so sure of your perspective? Indeed, how can anyone be sure of the actualities of Syria's plight?

I don't doubt that TPTB/ the USA are quite happily stirring the pot of violence, in order that they can progress on with their plans for WW3, but I also have no doubt that the Syrian government is at least in part responsible for some pretty horrific actions against their citizens.

Seems like CNN, and other western mainstream propaganda more rather military intervention propaganda is working on you apparently.

with no allusions to any personal contacts within the region. So how can you be so sure of your perspective? Indeed, how can anyone be sure of the actualities of Syria's plight?

And how can be we trusting the Free Sryian Army or the activist reports from Sryia? oh thats right we cant.

Well its pretty clear whats going down in Syria just like in Libya the rebel group the FSA want an military intervention, even though a NATO/UN military intervention would have the opposite effects.

Excuse me?
but your threads have a terrible bias in them, you seem blinkered to the idea that maybe Assad is corrup
And you want me to support to the Free Sryian Army who had training from Kosovo liberation army in Kosovo, last month ago?

You want me to support the Syrian rebels who are also supported by GW bush? and even the Turkish, Saudis?

with no allusions to any personal contacts within the region. So how can you be so sure of your perspective?

Just like i was correct about in Libya's case and my perspective is not wrong on this one either, seems to be your jumping on the bandwagon, i guess if CNN told you that Assad is killing babies you would believe that right?

CNN

In journalism you have to report from all sides but knowing CNN and other news outlets they would never do that, have you notice how all the mainstream news outlets are with the rebels? and calling Sryian Forces and his army Thugs?

Thats not journalism. In journalism whatever your reporter or news anchor you dont have a right to claim another countries leader and his military are Thugs.

Thats clearly showing that its propaganda for what CNN has been doing.

You remember Danny the activist?

"Get me a small mattress out here."
0:57
Notice how once started talking to him live he acted serious, after this was caught he returned to Brittan and hasn't been on the air since this.

But that hasn't stopped the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Wahabi monarchy...

need more be said?

lol... nope that covers it all!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
can someone explain what the muslim brotherhood and the wahabi monarchy have in common and also their divide?

not to change the topic too much it might be relavent.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
can someone explain what the muslim brotherhood and the wahabi monarchy have in common and also their divide?

not to change the topic too much it might be relavent.

Hi,
Try this one?

How about here?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm not going to waste my time replying to all your 'points', but I'll assure you of one thing - I don't buy the propaganda. I made a thread recently which basically calls out the PTB as setting up for an invasion of Syria, and I drew reference to the fake pictures used by the BBC, as well as linking several other threads (including one of yours) relating to the Syria fiasco.

As I live in the UK, I don't watch CNN, but every time I've had chance to see it I find it laughable. And yes, I remember Danny the Activist - blatant propaganda.

The only point I was trying to make in my original response is that you seem hell-bent on defending Assad, without any specific evidence that he is innocent of blame. Can you in fact read properly? Or did you miss everything I wrote while you stewed in the anger you felt when you realised that someone had come into your thread and not entirely agreed with everything you said?

top topics

join