It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat Flap: Dead Pet Turned Into Helicopter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Sorry, I don't think this is funny, clever, or respectful of this pet's memory.

Would he do that if his child died? What about his grandma? I wouldn't do this to a possum I found dead on the road, much less a loved pet.

Incredibly distasteful and disturbing use of a corpse.

How do you look at your dead friend (the one that loved you no matter what, the one that slept with you, loved just being with you) and think, Helicopter? There is something very very wrong here.

Yet, at the same time I can't help thinking, Man, the fun we coulda' had with Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein! Gives a whole new meaning to: Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a dead terrorist and a dead tyrant!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
dead is dead....

I prefer burial for dead things so other life may feed and be nourished...but dead is dead.

Really, I mean that. When a loved one dies, I hold no reverence for the meat and bone
puppet they occupied while on planet earth.

To me, cremation is more concerning than this because cremations removes most of the
energy that could have useful for other life forms to flourish....'course, I know that won't
be a popular sentiment.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
Yeah I gotta say I am both disturbed and amused by this...don't really know what else to say...other than a new cat meme has been born this day.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
its insulting. because i like cats.
if it was a dog i wouldnt care.
you are a fat racist also.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

When I first read the title I thought it meant like a road kill frisbee. You know when it gets run over until its flat and dry and then you throw it and it sails (or helicopters) thru the air?

www.darkpoetry.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Sorry, I don't think this is funny, clever, or respectful of this pet's memory.

Would he do that if his child died? What about his grandma? I wouldn't do this to a possum I found dead on the road, much less a loved pet.

Incredibly distasteful and disturbing use of a corpse.

Not funny?

I guess you haven't seen the picture yet...

www.geekologie.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Zcustosmorum
I didn't find this video funny or cute.. Imaginative and creative i don't think so i found it a bit sick..I could never do this to a beloved pet..In-fact it made me mad it was disturbing..peace,sugarcookie1

edit on 5-6-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

.......death is a part of life. His cat/pet, therefore he can do what he likes with the body imo.
His?

I share my living quarters with a furry feline friend.
I am not his. He does not own me.
He is not mine. I do not own him.
We are roommates.

I suppose you also believe that necrophilia is perfectly normal? If a man's wife dies, it is ok for him to keep her in the bed, and do as he pleases? After all, she was his wife.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I will check back in a few years when they find this guy has a cache of human and animal remains stuffed into his attic crawl space. Surely, this cannot be the workings of any healthy mind.

If he could do this to the remains, I shudder to think what his cat went through while he was alive.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The taxidermist nailed the "Oh, Sh#!" look perfectly!!

It is a tad creepy though...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

.......death is a part of life. His cat/pet, therefore he can do what he likes with the body imo.
His?

We are roommates.

I suppose you also believe that necrophilia is perfectly normal? If a man's wife dies, it is ok for him to keep her in the bed, and do as he pleases? After all, she was his wife.

Did you really just compare owning a pet to being married?

That's probably the creepiest thing I've read in this thread, including the OP...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
WOW. Some of you people need to lighten up. It's just a cat.

Hellooooo... Top o' the foodchain.

Last time I went hunting and killed a deer I grabbed it by the throat and as it died I screamed into it's face "I DID THIS! ME!! BECAUSE I HAVE THUMBS!!!"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

His?

We are roommates.

are you serious? It's a dead pet.

And I did star a few posts from the people who are shocked and upset, just due to the sheer over-reaction of the stuffing and aerodynamic engineering performed on this dead, lifeless, empty carcass

edit on 5-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So based on this↓additional description of yours, I take it that your answer is 'Yes'?

Every living creature becomes a "[color=E8FF9C]dead, lifeless, empty carcass" after it has deceased.

And I did star a few posts from the people who are shocked and upset, just due to the sheer over-reaction of the stuffing and aerodynamic engineering performed on [color=E8FF9C]this dead, lifeless, empty carcass
hhmmm. Odd. You must have mistaken me for someone who actually cares which posts you deem are worthy of your precious 'stars'.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Originally posted by Hawking

Did you really just compare owning a pet to being married?
Nope. I compared one living creature, to another living creature.
You cannot own a friend.

Originally posted by Hawking

That's probably the creepiest thing I've read in this thread, including the OP...
Easily perturbed?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's a dead cat... that's a helicopter

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So based on this↓additional description of yours, I take it that your answer is 'Yes'?

Every living creature becomes a "[color=E8FF9C]dead, lifeless, empty carcass" after it has deceased.

And I did star a few posts from the people who are shocked and upset, just due to the sheer over-reaction of the stuffing and aerodynamic engineering performed on [color=E8FF9C]this dead, lifeless, empty carcass
hhmmm. Odd. You must have mistaken me for someone who actually cares which posts you deem are worthy of your precious 'stars'.

Yes, it's dead and the star comment is to highlight how hilarious I find the over-reaction.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dero
Last time I went hunting and killed a deer I grabbed it by the throat and as it died I screamed into it's face "I DID THIS! ME!! BECAUSE I HAVE THUMBS!!!"

Thats not what happened at all. I heard it was kicking the crap out of you snorting, "Because I have Hooves!"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Owned, nature can be a cruel thing, whether it's the stuffing and helicopter-isation of a dead cat or a hunter getting the crap kicked out of him by an annoyed deer, over-reactionists please remember this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join