It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat Flap: Dead Pet Turned Into Helicopter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Death is a part of life, granted.

But I guarantee, that the cat never asked for this, even in death.

Would you?

If you died?

Do you want to be put on display like a toy?

edit on 4-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Death is a part of life granted.

But I guarantee that the cat never asked for this even in death.

Would you?

If you died?

I couldn't care less because I wouldn't consciously be aware of it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As someone who has just lost a cat to a busy road two weeks ago, I'm really disturbed by this. I realize not everyone thinks of their pets as members of the family, but I do. This, honestly, seems like an act of hate. To mutilate and humiliate the poor little guy after death, then put it on display.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by Muckster

I remember when one of my cats was run over and killed. We found him lying in the curb and i tried to hide it from my daughter. I am not ashamed to say that my eyes were full of tears while i buried him in my back garden.

The person who done this "art" must have psychopathic tendencies... to turn the remains of his feline companion into a warped joke...

edit on 4-6-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

I appreciate this must have been difficult for you, however death is a part of life. His cat/pet, therefore he can do what he likes with the body imo.

I agree... Death is a part of life and it’s his cat and all... i didn’t say he shouldn’t be allowed to do it or ban his art work or anything like that... Just expressing my belief that people who are able to do such things must have Psychotic tendencies. That’s not to say that they are mass murderers or anything... just the inability to empathise and feel remorse or sorrow for other life forms suffering and loss...

I am guessing that was his voice in the video... cheering and laughing with the crowd?!? Sorry, not normal!

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
so the cat is stuffed?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Indeed.

With propellers.

Sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by Jordan River

Indeed.

With propellers.

Sick.

after its stuff, i could care less, even if someone use it as a sex toy. Its a stuff animal to me

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh well....it ain't much without the dutch.

In my opinion this isn't the correct way of showing respect but to each their own I guess.

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What disappoints about this is that it promotes an attitude of reduced respect and reduced value of other species which likely produces consequences for living animals as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I found this really creepy.
If thats what the guys wants to & people applaud it then thats fine but it's not for me.

i'll admit i did chuckle but i still found it creepy

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It always starts with the cat!

Where is Grandma by the way?

Very disturbing and warped mind to want to do such a thing!

I bet it wouldn't be a far step for some people to put their mummified grandma/stepmom/ex-wife with a pointy hat on a propelled broom.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is by far the best thread on ATS. EVER.

I'm doing this to my Corgi when he dies.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
haha should do one with a huge snake and fly it around town scare all the ophidiophobic

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's one of the strangest things I've ever seen. Super Kitty!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah I gotta say I am both disturbed and amused by this...don't really know what else to say...other than a new cat meme has been born this day.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh damn, I almost spit tea all over my laptop.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't know about the cat, but I'd be honored to be a helicopter.

edit on 4-6-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The expression forever upon that cat's face is beyond words. I would pay real money to see the reaction it gets from dogs!!
Now, since it's stuffed, after all, they can help the weight ratio by putting in a helium bladder to add lift. The tail makes an excellent rudder, too.
I haven't laughed this hard in months! Yes, I possess a singularly twisted sense of humor, and if I had the means to do the same for my cat when she passes, I would do the same. With flamethrower though, for added effect. And LED eyes that shine in the dark.

Afterthought.... this needs to be set to Wagner's " Flight of the Valkyries"..... Priceless.
edit on 4-6-2012 by volafox because: just an idea

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
perhaps some of your are taking this the wrong way? maybe he loved his cat so much that he found a way to still have fun with the flying feline after it died.

and as for honoring its memory... maybe this cat always dreamed of catching birds in the air.

slightly creepy, humorous.. I say more power to him.. his pet his way of coping.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Death is a part of life, granted.

But I guarantee, that the cat never asked for this, even in death.

Would you?

If you died?

Yeah, Id go for getting stuffed and arranged in my fave chair.. or better yet on my spot in my bed with my eyes open eyeballing my husband for the rest of his life. He may NOT remarry.. or if he does ( which I really dont care..) I intend on being buried with my treasures cause no other biotch can be fondling my curios.

And you THINK Im joking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join