It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This place really is a game planet, and people like me are the game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok, so imagine a breakdown of the population, 50% asleep, 50% awake in some way. The 50% asleep are basically the commoners, the ones who are the puppets that are used as workers in some way to build some industry. They are completely unaware of the shadow world. So the other 50%, and more relative to the discussion, is broken down into red and blue. 25% Red, 25% blue. Of the blue, roughly (this is only as I understand it), commoners (game to feed off) like myself that are partially or fully awake, and 15% roughly are the true species of extra human or whatever (im sure its the same in red) but that would represent the Christ consciousness. They believe in one true God on the positive spectrum. It goes beyond Christianity I think.

To get into how people feed off of us youll have to read my other posts from my other threads ive already covered that. This section of what I write is more about the quickening and the harvest.

People have made their entire careers on these subjects, so im not trying to make light of them when I break stuff down, its just the way ive come to understand it so im never trying to insult anyone. You have to bear with me for terms of the discussion. Ive derived most of my beliefs by studying history and observing the world around me so there are some things that are facts and then some that are not, but they are just things I misunderstand so just remember im trying to give as much truth as I can as I understand it.

So I guess there are people that are getting greedy and resources are drying up all around. Being that everyone feeds off of everyone else (the cattle asleep 50%) there are 2 main belief systems. Red feeds off people. Blue substitutes beef. Imagine the vegetarians of a class of people that people like me are not genetically in. Red relies heavily on electronics. Blue goes more the "green" route, although they all share each others resources together in harmony somewhat when the conflicts are not present (like resources drying up). Ok so red is getting way bigger and manifests itself because of the resource problem, people are forced to make choices they never have before. So here are my short and bad definitions of the quickening and harvest.

Quickening: ok, so in order for red to attack and energy drain a commoner, the commoner has to commit to certain acts to open themselves up to reds influence so that it can grow. This is obtained by getting the commoner to do things against the will of Christ, so he ends up taking his light off of them, then the dark can get to them more. So the quickening relative to whats happening today right now is that red forces are trying to get more commoners to commit crimes and commit sins because A) Resources are drying up, theres WAY more focus on the commoners right now and B) it will help to grow red which is reds (the bad side of red) goal-to overpower blue. The quickening is more attacks more frequently everyday on the common mass.

Harvest: this is the collection of energy from these bad (or good id imagine) acts. Good actions like helping the poor and being charitable harvest blue, and the bad actions like robbing someone harvest red. The thing to remember is that there are good parts of red (they contain the healers) so blue has an obligation to red to help them maintain their power because we benefit largely as a society from their stuff. The harvest, in combination with the quickening, represents a polarization of the masses into each of the colors. People like me are on the outside as I am a commoner just reporting. As to what the harvest really is, I think for blue commoners it will be good, for red commoners it will be good, and for bad red commoners and bad blue commoners it will be very bad. Thats how these people are directed on who to feed off of. Get on a bad list for bad actions, you get put on the kill list. The public starts attacking you manifesting red and they take your energy.

I think FEMA camps are actually for children. In the midst of all this spiritual warfare going on, how are the kids going to defend themselves, I mean it might be like mom vs dad. So blue families I assume will be ok and get to keep the positive working family unit, as will good red. But I think these camps are for the kids caught up in those types of struggles (I think everyone will be given opportunities to redeem themselves so get started today if you think you are in a bad family by persuing the one true God) when the parent is so willing to die for evil or whatever that the kid NEEDS to be taken out of it, and the kids will be used to build the new, more ethical society.

So just to recap so far:

-we are on a game planet, and we are the game
-fema camps might be just for kids (think about the swingsets in front)
-study history to see that it is repeating itself in biblical terms
-harvest and quickening go hand and hand, need background to explain my thoughts on it by reading my other postings/threads
-50%/15%10%/15%10% commoner, red, blue

Ok, so continuing on, the average lifespan of these people I think is forever or very long. One of the two. I look at gravestones and see these old couples from the 50s that have one mate dead (usually male) at 25-30 years into the marriage that was way back when and the widow is still here 50 years later doing their thing. I think they are guardians or chaperones of these commoners, and they can play huge roles in the direction of the commoners life and what they accomplish (really its all God though). One way my theory goes is they just have long life, they harvest some energy but they eventually die when they are done doing what they want living their life the way they want. Dont want to take energy? die early. Take energy? the consequence is watching the ones you come to love die.

Ok so the second theory (and this is getting REAL sci fi so bear with me). Those 15%s collectively live forever and conduct activities here on this game planet, in this gigantic aquarium. This is where shape shifting would be involved. The 15% red have a true soulmate on the 15% blue side and they are forever a pair, at least throughout the incarnation. What happens (and has to happen to facilitate directions of religious existence push-then the real question becomes do you believe in God or not, very simply) is these people take breaks from their soulmates to mingle with us commoners and teach us about God, values, the universe, in the varous secretive ways they do. We essentially learn things without even knowing it so the people never get credit for the good things that happen that they did without us ever knowing it (like GOD! big ups to him). Same for bad. So I think these widows (male or female) just took a long break in the eyes of God from harvesting energy from multiple sources and made a monogamous commitment. Very hard to do. As the generations die off, maybe they meet up from time to time as they spend an incarnation together, they got lots of time heh.

Continued...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok so a lot of this energy is manifested by having sex, doing sexual acts. Red manifests more because people are having more sex and doing sexual acts out of wedlock. This is always why women seem to go for the "bad boy", because he carries more negative energy to manifest. He may be a bully or something to that effect (commoner). Its also why women tend to go for guys with a wedding band on his finger more, or at least why that myth exists. To try to pull them to red. They love to do this to married people, so those married but not following in God light will be more suceptible to adultery cheating etc. I have been told that in emergency situations blue, too, will resort to cheating for energy (this made me really sad). Basically everythign keeps coming back to being good with God, persuing the one true God, and all of its values that are positive is the way to go. I dont want to say ALWAYS because there are some good people on the red side the we need to facilitate the positive even though they harness the negative (calling it + and - are bad things and are insulting and im not trying to do that, just illustrate).

So, people (commoners) essentially HAVE to be around for red and blue to exist (at least I think they do). Resources are becoming more rare as each faction is growing, and commoners are being more and more pushed into specific avenues beneficial to their collective path-pavers. And this is why the next topic really confuses me. Cancer and people dying and stuff. It could be that blue is putting cancer (no disrespect-just theory here) in the food since red has grown out of control, reducing everybody, to subject the commoners to less torture. Like we all go together. Or maybe the cancer and death is just a result of red growing so fast so quickly. Im not sure there. I know that bad actions manifest black (see my other thread on color codes-its very real and around you EVERY day and EVERYWHERE) so maybe thats the result of the quickening of things.

But yea I could go on and on, but id rather field questions any of you may have. I know a lot of you are curious about the subject and I may have info you dont or vice versa (more likely the case lol) so if you ask me about something I know about (or perceive that I know about) I will answer it to the fullest with as much background info as I can.

Also im currently traveling across teh United States so I dont have internet everywhere I go. I assure you I will get the answers out if they are asked here though.

Follow your 10 commandments, say your prayers, give thanks and be good.

Aslo if you have never read the Bible and find reading it to be too difficult but are interested in the subject (exactly like I am) do what I did. Go to audible.com and buy this:

www.audible.com...=sr_1_1?asin=B002V0CEGU&qid=1338824327&sr=1-1

You can listen to it instead, and it explains all of this. To think the good old bible would be the answer to all this crazy crap that we are seeing in our world with mindreading and whatnot. I highly recommend this great read. The beat read in history. Big ups to everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Star and a flag! I agree with you about the different factions or levels of consciousness. It's such a difficult thing to explain, after observing it, and you did a great job! It does seem like this "quickening" has come about to force us to choose sides, and also to purify us once we make that choice. Thanks for simplifying this whole thing - it helps me get a better handle on what is really going on!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl
Star and a flag! I agree with you about the different factions or levels of consciousness. It's such a difficult thing to explain, after observing it, and you did a great job! It does seem like this "quickening" has come about to force us to choose sides, and also to purify us once we make that choice. Thanks for simplifying this whole thing - it helps me get a better handle on what is really going on!

Thanks for the encouragement, I never really know if im helping people with the info or not. Do you have a question about anything you have been pondering? Maybe I can give my perspective on it so that it will help you to get ideas from it. Star right back at you too.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I like that you are thinking and seeking. Continue doing that and have fun and enjoy your mind and creative thought. I might not see it like you but that is ok. Have fun and do not worry.

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by lordgrrl

Thanks for the encouragement, I never really know if im helping people with the info or not. Do you have a question about anything you have been pondering? Maybe I can give my perspective on it so that it will help you to get ideas from it. Star right back at you too.

Well, I've been reading a lot of your posts, and a lot of what you say resonates with me and explains personal phenomena. Thanks for putting it all up there - it's made me think on a deeper level than I had been about global and personal events. Your insights are really unique to ATS and I feel like I've found a gem in your posts. :-D
So I feel torn on the good vs. evil and 'targeted individual' stuff. I've experienced the same things you have - people repeating my thoughts aloud, unbelievable coincidences, being constantly singled out and harassed by strangers, receiving both strange assistance and strange torture etc.
It's a challenge to not react, because two family members growing up treated me in the same fashion. I know this is because they sense a free-thinking individual, maybe someone who came here to do good. Going the gang-stalking/dystopia/evil overlord route is one choice - these borgs can sniff out anyone who's not like them, like you or me - and seek to torture and destroy it. I think this might be true on some level, but I don't accept it as the whole truth. I have gone through really tough times, many things I felt I didn't deserve, but I think they might have been just a hard rap on the knuckles to dissuade me from destructive ways of thinking and being.
For instance, my father was very tough on me when I was little in that he refused to help me with anything, or when he did help, he would mess it up on purpose and I would be worse off than I started. This led me to be very independent and self-starting, never again wanting his assistance or approval. However, it also left me with a whole mess of bad feelings toward him (which I work on letting go). He is the classic example of someone who thrives off of the bad energy of others. But, if I hadn't had such negative influences in my childhood to knock me down a peg, I think I might be in a worse mess now as far as ego and knowing what's really important. So, my question is - how to we view these "red" entities? Low-level blood-suckers? High-level evil overlords? Divine teachers, giving us a lesson? Low-level Buddhas, acting out dramas to teach us by example? What do you think?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Your red and blue polarity descriptor is really apt. Especially about red wanting one to commit certain acts to open oneself up to influence. Pharmaceuticals are ABSOLUTELY a gateway to this. Alcohol too. Pretty much every wrong thing I've done in my life has been when I've been on a pharmaceutical drug, or drunk, or both. I still take full responsibility, but I know firsthand that they open one up to influence in a way that's almost undetectable. So that's part of red's game, for sure, is to get the pharma in there first. And the more I opened myself up to that influence, the more it wanted from me. However, it was always a short ride, because I could never find anything of value or substance in that world. The problem is, once you take a dip in red, it's hard to ever feel white again. Is full cleansing possible once you're on their radar? I do feel that blue reacts as well, giving one many positive synchronicities and pieces of information to encourage the journey to the true self/higher good.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok, so since we are all good here I figure ill go a little further and explain some more things as I see them/they have been taught to me.

Lets talk more about this shape shifter and widow thing. Imagine widows playing multiple roles in a days time. Imagine someone you know who is a rather private person, stays in a lot, doesnt really contact anyone, maybe they work from home. Imagine collecting that paycheck/attending to that life while also being a police officer out on the beat (just for example). This gift/quality could be used for so many things. Very productive. Id imagine multiple people would have a couple families, like maybe as a dad who works the morning shift 7am-3pm (for example). But then he goes to his other family during that time that thinks he works the night shift at some factory, he may not even work at all. The reason this topic has a lot of interest is the applications it could be used for. Some things it would be used for:

-Twins. The concept of twins. One twin is a shifter and copies the dna at the time of the organic childs birth, so you have one thats "connected" and one thats not. A blue and a red that look exactly the same. People always say twins have these strange connections this could help to explain it.

-Could be used to fake deaths, make money off of it, and return to a new life they just make up, maybe in the case of these older widows it would be the final obligation/release from the one they chaperoned for so long and its time to do it again or whatever it is that they do heh

-It could be used maliciously to replace someone. Like a troublemaker/whistleblower could be replaced with a "clone" (really a shifter) and the real one killed and replaced the next day.

-All the xmen type stuff mystique could do heh. Basically that.

I believe that on 12/21/12 we should all have more info on what exactly is going on and floating around us.

OK NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HOW THEY PICK UP ON YOU, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP/PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST IT.

First off, to work with something, you first have to be able to "see" or identify it, so that you know what you are working with, so that you can form a plan of what you want to do with it. In todays current situations, id focus on the topic of survival (drying up resources, etc). Ok, so the 15%s identify you by sensory input (as we all do) but its a little different. Ill list and explain them. I will say that all people with abilities haave all of these extra sensory gifts, its just in some certain traits are stronger, and in others different traits are stronger. Imagine each person being an EQ on your home stereo with different sound profiles according to gifts.

1. TOUCH- Some people get their info about you by touching you. You might notice it when you pass them a piece of mail for example. They always seem to be touching you skin to skin just a little bit. This is how they read you. They can also touch you on your arm or back or somewhere that has clothing covering your skin, but I think they dont get as good a read. These are the people that ruined Howie Mandel as far as why hes always afraid to shake hands or anything with people. Its a famous phobia he has. They I think are healers by touch too. Regardless, the touch itself represents a transfer of energy. To prevent their influence, DONT TOUCH THESE PEOPLE ONCE IDENTIFIED. I mean do what you want, im just discussing the pros/cons here and what they do the best I can. A sacrifice to red (gold) would be to allow someone to touch you that you know has the potential to hurt you. It shows you trust. But you also run the risk of touching a wolf in sheeps clothing.

2. SIGHT- Ok, so some of the better skilled ones (in this area) can just look at you and know everything about you. Your past, thoughts, future, everything I guess depending on skill levels. (For future projection the strongest players ive seen were the touchers though, think palm readers and how they touch your hands) the strongest can look at you at any position (near, far, back turned to them, etc). The weaker ones need to see your eyes directly. To prevent their influence (the strongest wont mess with you they got bigger fish to fry), PUT ON A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES. Warning on this. Putting on sunglasses opens you up to reds influence a little more. Its like you are in their zone a little more with them on. I personally rarely wear sunglasses unless a friend asks me to. Its also one of the baby portals to the dark, beware. I know it sounds stupid that sunglasses do something like that. They are just sunglasses. But im still warning you anyhow. This whole topic is strange anyway and theres truth to it. An example of a sacrifice (gold) to red would be to put on sunglasses everytime you cross railroad tracks. They seperate red/blue borders.

3. SMELL-Ok, so some of our 15%ers are very attuned to smells/odors. They can identify an organic by the way he/she smells. Usually based on all things of o

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
3. SMELL-Ok, so some of our 15%ers are very attuned to smells/odors. They can identify an organic by the way he/she smells. Usually based on all things of odor that are common to us (our size, how much we sweat/are active, detergents we use-are they red or blue detergents?, how much we wash, what we eat, etc). These people need to get a little closer, but you will see types like this working in combination with a see-er for example, to spot you far away, then the see-er is paid a sacrifice (gold) by the smeller for locating you, and then he/she comes over to the target. To prevent their ability to smell you, you can do several things: EAT LESS, WASH MORE, SMOKE, HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE SMOKERS IF YOU DONT SMOKE, WINDY AREAS (can work against you too). An example of a sacrifice (gold) to red would be to smoke cigarettes around them (marlboro red for red, menthol for green types, parliments for blue, etc) or give them cigarettes. Also red REALLY likes coconut, so another popular sacrifice (gold) to red is to drink coconut water you find at gas stations and such.

4. TASTE- I still havent figured this out. Maybe opposite sexes in relationships since they are making out and stuff are tasting? each other maybe? Id kinda be afraid of a taster. Thats along the lines of cannabalism if you go too far red, but I think beef for the blues in this 15%er category. A way to prevent this type of attraction would be: FIND GOD, NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, IF YOU ALREADY HAD SEX BECOME A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN. Why? red/blacks are barred from marriage in the eyes of God I think (they can be redeemed tho) and the light of God protects these couples that honor him/her/it by abiding by his will. This is why some couples remarry after many years together. Helps promote fidelity too. An example of a sacrifice (gold) to red would be sex before marriage (i dont want to get into the sex energy transfer its graphic and I dont like talking about it) or something like that. An example of sacrifice (gold) to blue/white would be to wait till marriage.

5. HEARING- Ok, so I figure the hearing peoples have great hearing (can hear a convo across the room through lip reading, heightened hearing, etc). The best types and the TRUE TELEPATHICS of this class are the mind readers. They can straight take the electrical impulses between your synaptic gaps when your brain is firing and analyze them and see everything you are thinking currently and can access memories. These 15%ers blend really well too because people that are unknowing of the shadow world start to read signs and how all these other sensing peoples work and get confused. What I mean is a touch person may pull a fact out of you by touch and you think they can read minds. These "hearers" will simply just know it without anything. A sacrifice (gold) to these types blue would be trying to not cuss in your head when children are present (most all children today have very heightenbed hearing, this may be the biggest 15%er class). Just overall positive thoughts are a constant gold to these people.

6. CONSCIOUSNESS- Ok, so these are argueably the strongest and smallest class (for good reason-dangerous power) of 15%ers. If you have ever seen the movie "Push" these would be the Pusher class (its a really good film that discusses these psychic topics) that can just take groups of people and tell them to jump off of a building and they would do it without question, falling to their death. They can also command large groups of people. These would be the most comparable to the ethreals I talk about in the other thread, although the ethreals are above these and not in bodies. Imagine these 15%ers as heavily manifested ethreal energy into a body. Like a lot of power in one place. They can do everything as far as sensory id and strength go. They are the leaders. They control large groups of people posessing all of these gifts and they help to organize and put them together. I guess they can shift time with the help of ethreals (which is what they basically are anyhow) to make sure there are always matching cars on the freeway, that connections and sacrifices are being made and facilitated. Id imagine they dont really mess with the little people as much as they have to do, but if you pisswed one off they could just put you through the worst of things. Remember God is above all this though lol. Hes really controlliing it all heh. Some people would even call analyzing the subject outside of just religion and including science dumb. In the end he wins. He rules.
Its very much like a RTS (real time strategy) video game.

cont

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
(like GOD! big ups to him).

oh by the way game update,,
God is Now God of both good and evil,,
the Living and the Dead.

God win's

well he is all seeing

how did the THORS HAMMER Scenario Card work?

W.O.W

hate it,,,lol

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, so lets talk a little about this shadow stuff some more. When I say shadow world I mean all this stuff that goes on in plain sight right under peoples noses daily and you never even percieve it. Im not talking about the darkness or black (dont even like mentioning or saying it at all). So thats what I mean by shadow world. I guess im trying to say there are good peeps in the shadow world, and they help your life. Sometiems without you ever even knowing it.

So I imagine these 15%ers as either having longer than average lives or being immortal (until the end of the incarnation when they can finally be released by physical destruction or something). A lot of people talk about the Atlanteans (as in underwater Atlantis). There is totally an Atlantis, and I think its working. This is all theory (as is most of it-im just trying to explain what im seeing) but atlantis and water would represent the blues. The center of the earth or "mud people" as they have been called here would be the red 15%ers. When the great flood and earthquakes come, this will divide the 2 classes. Each to their respective areas (underground cities in the earths crust and sea-they are real the govt even builds them which we already know of) but still providing each other stuff id imagine. Just working under the surface since it will no longer be habitable for terrans like us. I mean I wonder about where they go since they dont die. Ive been told that after one completes so many lifetimes as an organic they then graduate and are allowed to play the role of one of these immortals, although in the new incarnation they are put into so that good positive seperation is maintained (not forgetting the individual who played the role/did the actions and how great they were during the time) and it is different but similar to the last role, basically according to the Biblical story. Think like techno Jesus for our age. Jesus using a computer or something. Strange I know heh. After so much practice a an immortal they move to ethreal etc. This would explain people who went too red coming back as an animal or lower form or something.

Ok, so on the topic of immortals now, lets talk about Gabielle Giffords. She has apparently made an amazing recovery and im so happy she has some of her life back. I think it sucks though she needed to give up her seat to rest. That was HER position. That sucks. So when I say this next part im not trying to insult her in any way. Ok, so what if Mrs Giffords is recovering so quickly/so amazingly because she is an immortal and can heal herself? Or maybe God is shining his light on her to speed her healing (thats what it really is). But if you are immortal id imagine getting shot, even really badly like that, would not allow the journey to be over for an immortal. Just something to think about. If you see overall in my posts, im looking at red generally as non religious and science based (think Darwin) and blue generally as religion based (opposite of evolution-different beliefs in different creators) with a little science like medicine and stuff. But remember both sides have faith and thats not exclusive to blue. We all love God man immortal or puppet lol. At the end of the seperation/incarnation, all of the inhabitants regardless of polarity will believe in the 1 true God.

Now lets talk about why this period of time we live in is regarded as so special as opposed to other times. Well we have all these worlds colliding. 100 years ago, people like me would never have known this other world exists (well less people) but due to the conclusion of everything and different timelines ending, things are being revealed to us little people by sheer luck. Theres nothing people can do to keep us from seeing it as its happening right before our eyes, but I think this is why people say we have the opportunity to grow much more than our ancestors in this particular incarnation. Like grow our souls/spirits. We are going to see some amazing things ive been told. But yea this whole planet is an ark of life, and we get to witness the seperation of worlds. There is no greater gift. You get to watch God do his creation thing (although from what ive been told what we will see is limited to our multiverse, we are not allowed beyond that). Amazing.

Lastly id like to know is do some of these immortals carry a single name they have used for generations that is like their main name, but like from 1950-2020 they are playing Doug, some white guy or something. But they were like cerbreus or some crazy name back in viking times or the first times they were incarnated so it stuck. I know a lot of people have 2 names (like one not on the birth certificate and not a nickname like a full other name) and this would help to serve as an explanation. Or maybe we cant pronounce their real name as we dont know the language or its gone like sumerian or something. Id like to know these people as their real selves, as I present my real self.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Maybe you should ask for a zombie forum.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
(like GOD! big ups to him).

oh by the way game update,,
God is Now God of both good and evil,,
the Living and the Dead.

God win's

well he is all seeing

how did the THORS HAMMER Scenario Card work?

W.O.W

hate it,,,lol

Yea God is above all of it, but he gives all these players these special abilities to creat good (white) seperation, like seperation that can help. Thinking in terms of say a rpg video game, you have your fighter who beats everyone, red wizard for attack magic, white wizard for healing all players with magic, and the archerer who can shoot them from a far before the enemy makes it to the group. They all possess things that would be relatively weak on their own (against a mass) but together they are a badass system. Like the organs in our bodies to make up the entire human, just for example. Its just a more macro view of the simple world my type of people live in. Beauty of it is all the worlds can exist, because God doesnt discriminate. He will protect the littles too.

But yea since I said it examples of bad (black) seperation would be: families breaking apart, a man made criminal because he had to steal to eat (just to illustrate that is more complex/difficult that just being "good"), war/taking lives, etc.

So seperation is good, but unity and oneness is also good.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Walmart/Target/concentration areas

Ok so Walmart you figure would be a good place (since the logo is blue/white) and target would be bad because of the red target symbol. Strangely enough these places are one of the color exceptions. Walmart is basically like a psychic city-you have people of all dimensions (not just the sensory ones ive listed thats just a small part) that thrive here and wait for bait to extract energy and buy/sell it/do whatever they do with it. But generally unless you really need something, or dont have the extra money to go elsewhere, I would avoid shopping here. In the midwest, there are towns that have actually taken to litigation banning walmarts from their towns for reasons like this not seen on the surface. It can hatch bad eggs I guess.

Target you would think is the red zone and it sort of is, but id say shopping is safer here, and not just for my polarity. I think it has something to do with the red agression keeping all the lackeys out of there so it kind of works as a protection from it. Im still not sure why, but I feel safer personally at targets.

Concentrations are usually found in large cities and suburbs as far as people id describe as "15%ers". There are more here (USA) in proportion to other countries hence the masses abilities to seem larger than they really are. There are 7000000000 people on the planet. Whats 30% of that? 2.1 Billion of these types on the earth, heavily concentrated in the USA. In other countries people do not have basic resources (like the 3rd world) so a small team of these "elites" working together could effectively enslave a small nation (or help it
) that has tribes and such and no guns resources whatever. So as far as concentrations, generally think coastal areas (east/west) in all towns and as you get to the midwest and mountainous areas and small towns they are not around as much, as there is not much energy out there for them. All the big power plants and such are coastal. Most midwest power is distibuted by small locally owned co ops. You see the corporations more on the coast (where a lot of red resources are invested). You also see alternatives and dedication to resource preservation in these smaller towns as well. You dont tend to see that in DC and metro areas. Detroit for example, has been wiped out of life/energy. Its referred to as a dead zone. The corps pull the money and the area dies. But these smaller towns are more farmish and tend to be more self sustaining. I tend to think thats why the 15%ers have less interest in these places.

Ill post more as I need to later peace out.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Roadsigns and US evacuation routes

Ok, so ive been doing some driving around the US as ive said and want to note some of the things you do not see on the coast. There are evacuation routes as you move inland in case of emergency like if a Katrina scenario happened on the east coast. They deal with snow emergencies and such as well, so I assume thats what its for originally. Youll notice evacuation signs denoted by an arrow, telling you where to go, and a corresponding color. Ive personally seen BLUE, RED, BLACK, and GREEN. There may be more. But I assume if some sort of breakdown were to happen, and you were of say blue polarity, you would want to follow the blue evacuation route, as there would be more blue-friendly allies along that route that could help you if you experienced problems.

Do you ever wonder why the colors of the USA are red, white, and blue? It represents a separation from the old belief system tied to the monarchys. Under old regulations and geography, people were restricted to certain beliefs without having free will to choose what they wanted to believe. So the US, in this sense, red and blue could worship whatever they want, its a melting pot (which also explains the heavier concentrations). If you see from my other posts, this is a representation of the tri-yang (3 color yin yang) or a more specific breakdown of balance. I assume whats taking place in the US now is too much red and not enough blue to balance. But im not sure. Which brings me to roadsigns.

Roadsigns are huge representations of color and contain information beyond that of just the words that are on them. As mentioned before in the case of evacuation routes, the colors have a deeper meaning than just an arrow pointing you to somewhere deemed safe. So take the interstate sign for example. Its blue, red, and white largest to smallest, in that order. On the interstate its just like a walmart. You have all kinds and creed traveling at any given time. This is why you will see the car color polarity matching going on more on these routes. The car colors are balancing themselves between the full RGB color spectrum (another example of tri-yang, all colors stem from those 3) so that the people dont get headaches and such (a result of being more sensitive to all this). So on the interstate, you find all kinds.

Take a state route sign. This is a representation of the yin yang, as it is white & black, largest to smallest on the sign itself. These routes are less frequented than interstates, making the need for a tri color system less, because there are less people to balance. The offset is that there is less energy out there. Rather there is plenty energy, its just that it is more organic, and certain people dont digest organics as well.

Take an off ramp sign. Usually they are green largely with white writing. Some however, contain exit information, marked in a yellow bracket, and with black writing and an arrow directing. Yellow symbolizes caution, as caution should be used on off ramps by taking them at a slow speed. If you pay attention to other road signs, yellow and orange are used for caution representations, being that they catch the eye more easily.

Small things about road signs and rules that stick out to me:
-green = go
-red = stop (outside of the rwb ruleset)
-yellow = caution or slow down
-orange = caution or slow down, pay attention
-blue = rest stop, a safe place
-white red = yield sign vs stop sign. Yield has less red, you slow down but then proceed vs stop sign which is largely red and you come to a complete stop before proceeding
-yellow black = caution with paying attention, sign may illustrate pedestrian walkway
-red/orange hand = do not cross in crosswalk
-white walking = proceed to walk through crosswalk

There are many more, im just trying to get people attuned to understanding how the color system is the basis for the shadow world. The color system applies to military branches and clearances, private businesses, and everything basically. Its just a representation of the new kingdoms that are out there basically. Yea we are still under a monarchy, always have been. The US is just like its own mutt-kingdom (thats why its the best one) as it is a melting pot. It makes sense that the main fall of everything will come from this area. Its the peasants and royalty at each others throats essentially, fighting for control over the nation through various means. There are more "slaves" as you could call them internationally, so that makes sense that this are is such a focal point (DC). World to USA (melting pot, most diverse) to Washington DC (the center of the melting pot itself). Thats why the big fall will start there and the reason it has been the least affected area on the planet by the recession (other corp centers do well too). Everyone is just waiting for the "game" to begin. Its actually called the "Joust" because of the real world we are in that you cant see. cont

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok so MD is the perfect place for this to happen for a few reasons:
-MD state sport is Jousting
-MD has the mason dixon line (red/blue divide)
-MD has the CIA/NSA, which controls the branches
-MD surrounds DC
-MD sportsteam Ravens color is purple, symbolizing neutrality.
-Basically MD is the master of ceremonies for the Joust between peasants and royalty.

more later

top topics

join