It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney has White House in Sight- Cites Unemployment Numbers/Swing States:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For those of you who in reality has been following the tight race between Obama and Romney. Let me light a fire under some democrats who are Obama lovers.

RealClearPolitics has just given us a new updated Electoral map that shows many states that were once considered pure Democrat, slowly becoming toss up states and leaning towards Romney. www.realclearpolitics.com...

Campaign Insiders on Fox News (I know just hear me out) says that what Romney needs to do in June is to Sell, Sell, Sell himself to the American People. video.foxnews.com... See no Romney loving there. They know Romney has a hard time connecting with the folks.

But that's a cobweb compared to the complex net that Obama has tangled himself in. It all started I think with the Gay thing. Yes, some conservative talking heads have said that it started when Obama bragged about kill Osama Bin Laden (which he didn't do at all, just gave the order to do it) but it's working in some extreme liberal circles. Ironic, since they hate war no? Or with his fictional campaign promises like Julia and HealthCare, Granny and HealthCare. And finally with his weak slogan Forward... But the real kicker in the Obama campaign happened Friday and a small .1% made all the difference!

Last week we witnessed Key Obama supporters going off record stating that they were tired of him and his phony politics. Comedian Jon Lovitz and other key liberal Hollywood elites are tired of Obama politics. Mayor Cory Booker of NJ and other key democrats in the political realm have gone off the plantation to attack Obama's campaign strategies.

Friday released an 8.2% unemployment rise in the polls and that means the economy has staggered after a very very turtle slow growth rate. Not to mention turmoil in Greece, Europe and Asia economically...

Polls from June 1- June 3 has Romney leading Obama by 3 points! Obama's disapproval rating has gone up by 5 points.

Simply put, Obama has nothing to run on. He only runs on attacks. He has a horrible record that Romney does not have... Time is running out for team Obama.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

And with Romney continuing to stack up the delegates in tomorrows Primaries On Tuesday 5 June 2012 there will be PRIMARIES in CA, IA, MT, NJ, NM & SD as well as the Wisconsin Recall election where Republican Scott Walker is predicted to win! Things are looking better than ever for the republicans come November!
edit on 4-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If anyone knows about the unemployed it's Romney. After all look at how many people he put into the unemployment line.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I dont care for either Romney or Obama. I read that thousands of dead people voted for Romney across the U.S. with like 45,000 in florida. Are dead people going to vote in the final election ? Will the voting company in Spain play with the numbers ? Will we see a more fair election since its for presidency? if so Romney may get hardly any votes at all from the public. Obama still has 17000 people showing up to see him, Romney gets like 30. That doesnt always matter though, Look how many people Paul got to show, but never showed in the votes. I personally think Mitt is an illusion of popularity and a really bad one. Mitt just lost tons of delegates in the last month, even lost the caucus in his home state of Michigan. Mitt will also be embarassed at the convention by Paul supporters, and if he wins he will be shamed again by Obama. Obama is not new to the speaking game, Mitt is an amateur, Obama will burn him up on stage and really make him look stupid. Makes me wonder why mitt, with all that money, would deal with the boos and the joke he is that the media shows us. Donr forget this, Santorum, Newt and most importantly Ron Paul supporters for the most part will just write in names........Its very hard to unseat an existing presidency. I dont ever see Mitt beating Obama, if you ask me he will have enough of a hard time being the nominee with that damn many Paul supporters shouting at him. I know there are those that will come back with a troll comment , go ahead, Im not bending over for Media elites,Hannity and Oreilly and saying ,"Ok ill take it in the rear". But be my guest and vote for Obomney, grab some lube on the way to the polls. Youll lose either way....We all will.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Time is running out for team Obama.

LOL
, you actual think there is a Team Obama versus Team Romney.

The real team are
[GOP+DNC+LOBBYIST+SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS+CORPORATIONS] Versus (MIDDLE CLASS Tax Payers).

Romney and Obama are not MIDDLE CLASS tax payers and share many of the SAME Corporate and special interest groups fund raisers.

You are getting OBAMNEY 2012 because THEY win either way.
edit on 4-6-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

haha right......Team Jacob and Team Edward both got money from the same place,,does the producer really care who all the little girls like better? NO, but yet there are still little girls who think there is a difference because one is a vampire and one a werewolf. When they in reality are neither, just actors.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

For those of you who in reality has been following the tight race between Obama and Romney. Let me light a fire under some democrats who are Obama lovers.

Just my opinion, but baiting is not a great way to start an OP. Preferring President Obama over Mitt Romney does not make someone an "Obama Lover" anymore than the reverse makes someone a "Romney Lover".

RealClearPolitics has just given us a new updated Electoral map that shows many states that were once considered pure Democrat, slowly becoming toss up states and leaning towards Romney. www.realclearpolitics.com...

"Pure democrat"...you mean "Swing States"???

And the map you are referring to has Obama at 237 electoral votes to Romney's 170....did you notice that?

Campaign Insiders on Fox News (I know just hear me out) says that what Romney needs to do in June is to Sell, Sell, Sell himself to the American People.

A politician needs to sell himself? Or Fox news leans conservative? ...okay...and the sky is blue.

But that's a cobweb compared to the complex net that Obama has tangled himself in. It all started I think with the Gay thing.

Meant to mobilize his base and the voters he lost were not going to vote for him anyways...moralality, ethics, the right thing...all aside..it was good strategic move.

Yes, some conservative talking heads have said that it started when Obama bragged about kill Osama Bin Laden (which he didn't do at all, just gave the order to do it) but it's working in some extreme liberal circles.

The extreme liberals were never happy about the OBL kill, or his drone wars or his use of Spec Ops more than any other president, keystone pipeline etc. They are not happy with most of his moderate policies. Otherwise they can't be mobilized and if they vote they will hold their nose and vote anti-romney. He did brag a little about OBL and I thought it was cheesy and uneccessary, but infinitely less offensive than what we saw with GWB and "mission accomplished".

Just my opinion, but baiting is not a great way to start an OP. Preferring President Obama over Mitt Romney does not make someone an "Obama Lover" anymore than the reverse makes someone a "Romney Lover".

"Pure democrat"...you mean "Swing States"???

And the map you are referring to has Obama at 237 electoral votes to Romney's 170....did you notice that?

Campaign Insiders on Fox News (I know just hear me out) says that what Romney needs to do in June is to Sell, Sell, Sell himself to the American People.

A politician needs to sell himself? Or Fox news leans conservative? ...okay...and the sky is blue.

But that's a cobweb compared to the complex net that Obama has tangled himself in. It all started I think with the Gay thing.

Meant to mobilize his base and the voters he lost were not going to vote for him anyways...moralality, ethics, the right thing...all aside..it was good strategic move.

Last week we witnessed Key Obama supporters going off record stating that they were tired of him and his phony politics. Comedian Jon Lovitz and other key liberal Hollywood elites are tired of Obama politics. Mayor Cory Booker of NJ and other key democrats in the political realm have gone off the plantation to attack Obama's campaign strategies.

Jon Lovitz? Really?? "Key hollywood Liberal elites"...do you know who he is?

Cory Booker...Good man who depends on Wall Street funders for his Education Program.

Originally posted by jjf3rd77Friday released an 8.2% unemployment rise in the polls and that means the economy has staggered after a very very turtle slow growth rate. Not to mention turmoil in Greece, Europe and Asia economically...

That is legit, but the economy is still recovering at a rate faster than any economist thought it would given the severity of the financial crisis and unfortunately for the GOP "Celebrate suffering" strategy..the unemployment rate will continue to fall this year.

Polls from June 1- June 3 has Romney leading Obama by 3 points! Obama's disapproval rating has gone up by 5 points.

Your source has Obama up by two points???
www.realclearpolitics.com...

By "polls" you mean Rasmussen? The consistently conservative outlier?
edit on 4-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

The fact you think Romney will have a hard time getting the GOP nomination shows how out of touch you are with reality. It's a lock. Obama has no campaign, he has destroyed our country further, normally you are right unseating a president is tough, luckily Obama is helping Romney tremendously.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I check real clear everyday

Nothing has changed -

Obama's gonna have a hard time - but Romney's job might be even be a heavier lift

Obama just needs OH, VA and NH and he's in

Or NV, OH and WI

edit on 6-6-2012 by Beanskinner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Obama 2012

Not the perfect choice, but the better choice.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Nothing is going to matter except whether or not Romney keeps coming across as a douche bag.

And the economic data isn't going to hurt Obama because he's going to convince everybody that Bush caused it, and electing Romney will make it worse.

top topics

join