It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luka Rocco Magnotta arrested in Berlin, German police say [Montreal Body Parts Case][updated]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

There is a 'code' in jail. Rapists and child molesters are despised and will be killed. Believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good news! This guy (if proven to be him who commited the crimes), deserves what is coming to him. Not only for this crime, but I fear he has done this before, and will be found to be a serial killer...... I would bet money on it. He started out torturing animals, and that's a pretty good sign he most likely has some surprises in store, sadly.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

There is a 'code' in jail. Rapists and child molesters are despised and will be killed. Believe it or not.

I see.
By a bunch of guys who, being convicted of murder, and imprisoned in the same high security jail, have the moral high ground to have a "code".
Oh, the irony of society.
Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Glad they got the sick bastard.

Now let him rot, as a lesson to all the other wretches online. Set an example.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
He will be right next to Paul Bernardo, he got what he wanted, FAME
So sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

He was online at the time he got busted. What a dummy, I knew that would be his downfall. Cops were just waiting for him to log on somewhere. Unfortunately, he'll be put in PC so no one will harm him in jail. Too bad. He deserves "jail house justice"

I don't know....This guy seems to thrive on getting attention (why else would he post his crimes on the internet, then get caught looking up news stories about himself). Sticking this guy in solitary confinement where he gets no attention at all, might be a pretty fitting punishment for this jerk!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No one has mentioned yet what he was wearing, which was pointed out by someone interested in the whole mk ultra stuff-
He was wearing a mickey mouse t-shirt.

hmmm. They're not in style anymore.
Not sayin', just sayin'.

From this article (from pg 1 of this thread)

news.nationalpost.com... internet/

On Sunday, Interpol posted pictures of Magnotta going through airport security. In the two photos, the slight man has dark hair and is wearing a black Mickey Mouse T-shirt

PS guess who attended military classes together - Paul Bernardo and Col. Russell Williams... to simmer the stew...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It does seem weird I know. Don't ask me why but for whatever reason it's true. That's why there is a thing called protective custody (PC). It's probably quite simple really. Rapists and child molesters are the worst of the worst and everyone hates them. They're called skinners in jail. But prison does indeed have a code. There are a set of protocols on the inside conflicting everyday with the regular prison rules. Keep your mouth shut, don't steal, don't rat and don't be a skinner.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what sentence he gets, pleading insane / crazy will not help him here. Nothing will help him, and he won't last long, in or out of jail.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I see.
By a bunch of guys who, being convicted of murder, and imprisoned in the same high security jail, have the moral high ground to have a "code".
Hilarious.

No one said honor among thieves has to make sense.
edit on 4-6-2012 by imherejusttoread because: syntax.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I see.
Hilarious.

No one said honor among thieves has to make sense.
edit on 4-6-2012 by imherejusttoread because: syntax.

I did.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I watched the video he made of him killing the chinese man today on the internet.
Was a screwed up dude for sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

i dont think he knew that karl-marx straße is a "dangerous area" and a good hide-out in berlin...

So I guess its only a coincidence that he sent a cut off body part to the conservative party of canada and then went off to the most left-wing part of Europe. OK.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

The conservative party itself dismissed the body part shipment as politically motivated...

There was another package for the liberal party, but caught before delivery.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This psychopath will probably kill himself before they kill him in prison.

edit on 5-6-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hope he 'trips' and falls... you know when your head hits the curb... and cracks open. People like this I will not associate with being a human.

That's just me being angry, I don't advocate violence, not even against filth like this... but we all have our moments of "Hang HIM/HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If it all works out, he'll rot in prison for the rest of his life.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

He's a little twerp 120 lbs soaking wet. He would be someone's girlfriend by day one. I don't think he has the stamina to last a lifetime unless he takes on a female persona. That won't happen for quite a while. If he does kill himself, it will probably be within the first year.

Listen to me haha, an arm chair psychologist...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I saw this story the other day on TV.

I had the sound muted, saw the guys pic - and thought - where do I know this guy from?

I turned the sound up, they said his name, and a lightbulb went off -

A few years ago I used to read the Craigslist 'rants and raves' boards. (Yeah, I know.) This guy would advertise himself on there ALL the time!

The posts were always the same - him in some fashion pose with text along the lines of - 'Here is the Next James Dean' - etc. He, or someone working with him - would put up these things (with pix) *constantly*.

I took him to be a wannabe model and didn't take it too seriously. Trying to promote yourself on Craigslist?

This would have been apx 4, 5 years ago, that I saw these posts. (Yeah I wised up and found more intelligent boards to read.)

How strange though.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mainidh

As for other victims.

The Vancouver RCMP are hoping he's tied into the body parts cases from there. For years now feet and hands have been showing up on in Vancouver on the shore line, they never found the full bodies or the culprit.

So that'll be interesting.

~Tenth
Is it possible that he killed those people as well?I've heard of the decapatations but didn't connect them.Thank goodness he's been caught.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I need to ask this again - what exactly makes this boy so much worse than any of the other thousands of murderers in jail right now? Why are people so very angry about it? How many homicides happen per day?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join