Luka Rocco Magnotta arrested in Berlin, German police say [Montreal Body Parts Case][updated]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hope the peice of sh*t rots in hell.

I won't watch his video, none of them. I don't need to see stuff like that.

But i hope it's him, and I hope he rots for a long time before he snuffs it, hopefully after he's been released, and on the same manour of his victim/s.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He was arrested ? .. good news .. put the psycho with the other psycho
only them can teach him a lesson .. initiation to hell

traveled Paris to Germany just like that ?
he got caught very fast

I dont know .. will check in Local news to see if the news is legit
edit on 6/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

www.spiegel.de...

jep, legit

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes it's legit. CBC news just interviewed Berlin police via telephone. The internet cafe manager recognized him, went outside and flagged down the police. Seven of them went in the cafe with guns drawn, asked his name and he gave him self up "You got me". He's in a jail waiting for a Canadian warrant which hasn't been issued yet. They've got 48 hrs to do so.
edit on 4-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Praise be to G-d that kitten killer/body parts case is in jail!
Answered prayer,I prayed this creep would be arrested before
he killed again.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Damn ... he got arrested in a internet cafe
viewing website that were talking about him

They knew his weakness already .. his Ego and The Net

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Also on the BBC news site...hope he gets real justice.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ya heard it hear didnt you.!!!!!!!!!
why would u think that ALL of those "BloodHounds Award",, members would EVER GIVE UP???????

well done.
makes a guy have faith in his fellow,,,,,,bloodhounds,, lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Amen to that.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Unfortunately, he'll be put in PC so no one will harm him in jail. Too bad. He deserves "jail house justice"

Never say never. Dahmer was in PC too and look what happened to him. If there's one thing that's universal, it's peoples' disgust towards people like Eric Newman ( his real name). He'll get what's coming to him. I doubt if this will go to trial.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

That's right. lol, they put him on cleaning duties with another psycho path who "talked to god". How convenient lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Congratulations to Interpol and all the agencies working the case. This was a very swift conclusion to something profoundly disturbing. Here's hoping the Canadian side of justice will continue by finding the recent shooter at a large mall/tourist attraction.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

already done.
were so good he came running too the POLICE STATION.
and turned himself in.

back too u.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They did find him, well he turned himself in. T.O press conference about it now on the news

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I remember stumbling upon one of his 'kitten killing' videos and being absolutely sick to my stomach. How anyone can do that to an innocent creature is beyond me. Like a lot of others, I thought to myself, 'If this guy hasn't already killed a human, he's probably going to." You could tell from the video that he enjoyed what he was doing.

It's a shame that not more was done (or 'could' be done, depending on which article you read) about the kitten videos...

"We really honestly thought that if we gave police information on his location that he would be apprehended," says Baudi. "We thought that if he wasn't apprehended he would move on to humans. We were very public about that. It's not like we were obsessed but we were determined to get him apprehended. Spending all night going down Google Streetview wasn't out of the question."

They never figured out his Montreal address, but a Montreal member of their wider group took what information they had to the Montreal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which took the case seriously, and to the Montreal Police Service, which said it could do nothing.

Maher: Intrepid online sleuths tracked mutilation murder suspect Magnotta for months

Regardless, glad this sicko is finally off the streets.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

He's only 29 though. These feet have been washing up for how long now? If it was him, he was born a sadistic killer...what a fascinating and sickening psychological study.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by daaskapital

No problem, I was quite relieved as well.

I'm a bit sad that he's Canadian, that's like 2 in the last 10 years. First the Greyhound guy and now this. Giving us a bad name lol

~Tenth

Dont Worry........

America has its share of crazys.
This Guy,obviously isnt right ,regardless of where he lays his head,as home. No pun intended.
Just glad they caught him.

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by boncho

They did find him, well he turned himself in. T.O press conference about it now on the news

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by boncho

already done.
were so good he came running too the POLICE STATION.
and turned himself in.

back too u.

------------------------

Oh wow, hadn't checked the news yet today. I should have known ATS would be on the ball. Thanks guys.

And chalk one two up for Canadian Justice today. As both cases needed a swift resolution, and both have found such.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Ten years I think is how long...

According to this it's been since 2007...so not that long.

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm glad he's been caught.

I was discussing this, this morning with my partner. About how it was found that he was also likley the same guy that was posting those awful videos with the kittens.

This feels like an escalating, psychopathic serial killer case. It is of my own personal belief that he has possibly killed a human or maybe more before he got the courage to post the heinous act on the internet.
Could those kitten videos have been recorded a long time before they were posted(?) or was he just trying to get certain recations from an audience before he planned his grand finale.

Of course this is all only just speculation on my part, but i have a gut feeling there is more to this.

I came across a full description of the video that was posted and i wish i hadn't. But by coming across that it made me believe he has killed before. Usually when serial killers start, they are sloppy at first, then get better at doing what they do, then start to get overly confident and cocky. Sounds so horrible to discuss it like this but that has been the case for many serial murderers.

He could possibly be the one involved in the hands and feet that have been washing up, but who knows unless he confesses. He may do if he was indeed involved, as he seems to like the attention and wants to be known.

He liked posting those videos of the kittens up, and liked posting the recent video up. Somehow i wonder if he also wanted to be caught somehow. Purely just for notoriety or maybe deep down he wanted to be stopped, possibly both. But i would go with notoriety more. I mean it's easy to trace stuff like that, so it's extremly cocky and overly confident for him to post it on the internet like he did.
I know he wants attention for his acts, but it's likely that posting that video was a classic "Look what i can do, come and find me, catch me of you can" cat and mouse scenario.

You know what surprsies me most, is that he was never found and questioned about the kitten incidents. When a Woman put a cat in a wheelie bin and when a young girl drowned some puppies in a river, the world seemed to be in uproar and authorties and people scrabbled around to make these people known. So what happened here?

I reckon they'll try and make an insnaity case as they always do in these types of situations, but i don't think he is insane in the mentally ill meaning of the word. He is a psychopath/sociapoath, he knew exactly what he was doing. I believe everything he did was premeditated and did what he did because he enjoyed it.

edit on 4-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join