It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, please wake up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

You are right and dead wrong. You are right about Mitt and the Zionist connection. Where you are incorrect is that Obama is in the same dam boat with Mitt. Since you,like most, have been conditioned to choose a side you tend to see things with one lens.

The problem is the Zionists will continue to distract american with what hurts them most: there pockets. And frankly most american (believe it or not) could give a rats ass about Syria or Iran. In fact , if attacking Iran would bring the "good'ol times" back then I bet you ,american will be happy to go to war. Since going to war is permanently in americas DNA.

So it will happen and america will back whomever the president is at the desired time to attack. Don't be fooled just because we haven't attacked Syria its because Obama gives a crap about some country or his own. Remember all presidents usually are puppets, if not they get liquidated.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Yes, how dare those dastardly Jews be represented in the American public. Why, it's as if they are the only lobbyist in town and only Jews have any Representation.

We all know Jews control the entire world through their wealth and technology. It's time to put an end to it.

KILL ALL THE JEWS!

And take their stuff.

That's what must be done to save and secure our freedoms.

Doesn't work mate, I see through it.

We're not talking representation of a race of people, we are talking about the ENTIRE middle east policy of the USA being directed by the pro Israel lobby, so of course it is completely unfair given Israel makes up a very small portion of the region.

You ignored my other point that just happens to coincide with American foreign policy being directed by the pro Israel lobby- such as Israel having hundreds of nuclear weapons, largest air force in the region, billions every year in foreign aid, immunity from investigation when they commit crimes against humanity, you think this is right and how it should be?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno
reply to post by Wonderer2012

You are right and dead wrong. You are right about Mitt and the Zionist connection. Where you are incorrect is that Obama is in the same dam boat with Mitt. Since you,like most, have been conditioned to choose a side you tend to see things with one lens.

The problem is the Zionists will continue to distract american with what hurts them most: there pockets. And frankly most american (believe it or not) could give a rats ass about Syria or Iran. In fact , if attacking Iran would bring the "good'ol times" back then I bet you ,american will be happy to go to war. Since going to war is permanently in americas DNA.

So it will happen and america will back whomever the president is at the desired time to attack. Don't be fooled just because we haven't attacked Syria its because Obama gives a crap about some country or his own. Remember all presidents usually are puppets, if not they get liquidated.

I believe Obama is almost certainly a puppet, but for whatever reason, he isnt playing game regarding Iran and Syria.

We can only speculate as to why (he may well have grown a conscience or maybe he is just waiting until closer to the elections to take action), but TPTB don't like it, the wheels of the media have already started to turn against him.

<< 1   >>

join