It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, please wake up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My mind just nearly exploding reading the US elections thread!
Just listen to this and I don't care if I offend you or not.

The whole thing is simple- Mitt Romney will be chosen to be the next President because he will go with the Zionist lobby with far less resistance than Obama is currently doing.

The elections have nothing to do with democrats or republicans and which side someone is on, can you not see this is all a game- political 'sides' are an invention of TPTB to keep people off what really matters. It's simply a branch of the age old 'divide and conquer' method of control. What REALLY matters is a leader's compliance with his controllers, but unfortunetely for them, Obama is what I would refer to as a puppet with a developing conscience.

Obama is not invading Syria, he is holding off, the MSM is upping the propaganda output demanding Syria intervention at an astonishing rate and still Obama is waiting for 'diplomacy' to work. He's going against the system that controls America by not giving the green light for NATO. He also refers to diplomatic solutions in Iran despite increasing pressure to give the green light for Israel to attack, he sees the problems that more war will bring, and he is holding off. And the Zionists and the neocons hate this because they want the war underway. Obama is currently not playing game.

For whatever reason, Obama is not serving the agenda.

The Zionist lobby which controls America is not happy with Obama right now and in the run up to the elections, you're going to see the MSM turn on Obama, his support will dwindle.

Romney, who is already well under the Zionist spell will be the ultimate puppet, who will do everything he is told to do, and that is why he will be the next US president 100%.

You can deny this all you like, but it is already written.

Events leading up to the elections will further isolate Obama for 'not taking action' (MSM already slamming America and the world for sitting back over Syria massacre) and Romney will step up with solutions all provided by the Zionist lobby, and the deal will be done.

And the worst thing about it all is that Americans in general are so disillusioned and conditioned they will vote Romney in.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

You are pretty much on point OP. But sadly, most still won't get it. Star and flag my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've been awake for 16yrs, that was when I saw my first tax raping pay check, when I turned 16 I couldn't wait to get a job, and after my first paycheck I opened it and saw gross and net, and nearly cried at the amount of taxes being took, I vowed at that time I will only work what I need to and stay under the guidelines so I don't have to file at the end of the year, But I've been waiting for more people to wake up, it's happening just very very slowly.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Zionist puppet regime really? Thats probably the most played out thing I've heard. Does our government support Israel, yes, are they 100% controlled by them, no. It's silly. Do you think AIG, Goldman Sachs, merrill lynch, big banking give a crap about Israel? No, they care about money. To elites the idea of countries and nations is extinct, we are all viewed as markets (north American market, etc.). To be sure Israel has influence in the us government but this whole Zionist puppet regime crap is outdated, try 1940s.

No, Iran will be attacked when it makes financial sense for the elite. Not because Israel said so and the us blindly says "yes massa".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

The Zionist puppet regime really? Thats probably the most played out thing I've heard. Does our government support Israel, yes, are they 100% controlled by them, no. It's silly. Do you think AIG, Goldman Sachs, merrill lynch, big banking give a crap about Israel? No, they care about money. To elites the idea of countries and nations is extinct, we are all viewed as markets (north American market, etc.). To be sure Israel has influence in the us government but this whole Zionist puppet regime crap is outdated, try 1940s.

No, Iran will be attacked when it makes financial sense for the elite. Not because Israel said so and the us blindly says "yes massa".

You underestimate the level of Zionist control in the West.

Both British and American politicians are all bought out by the Israel lobby.

80% of conservatives (current ruling party) in Britain are a member of the CFI (Conservative Friends of Israel).

William Hague, the Foreign Secretary is owned by the Zionists. He is reponsible for foreign relations and MI6- they answer to him. Now in 2006 Hague spoke out against Israel over the bombing and killing of 1,000 civilians in Lebanon (one of Israel's many unjust murderous attacks) and his payments from the Israel lobby were ceased and he was forced to rethink his point of view.

Listen to him now-

He knows the truth, he is an intellient man, but he is completely controlled.

Many politicians are bought, and once they are in this club, they can't get out, it is like the mafia. Hague was warned in 2006, and now he is a full on puppet- which explains why he is the current Foreign Secretary.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

I disagree with you. AIPAC is the most powerful lobby currently loose in the halls of Congress. And who do you think is running these banks? www.rense.com...

I tend to agree with the OP. The Zionist agenda is one in which the mosque on the Dome of The Rock must be destroyed in order for Solomon's Temple to be rebuilt, and only a catastrophic world war would accomplish that. There are factions within Israel and the United States which are pushing hard for this to happen.

These factions believe that the Messiah (not Jesus for the Zionists, Jesus for the Christians) cannot return and rule on the earth until the Temple is rebuilt.

Other factions have no issue with terrible, massive wars because they play both sides of the fence and make money no matter who wins. Money, as well as misplaced idealism, is driving our currently dire state of world affairs.

The 1940s was not a time when AIPAC was even around. I did a post a while ago which listed every member of Congress who was Jewish (close to 19% of the total representation of the American people), but note that, demographically, people of the Jewish faith only account for around 1.7% of the population.

It is not an overplayed, out-dating idea. It is real, it is current, and it is screwing the world into oblivion. AIPAC has done a heck of a job making people afraid to state the obvious.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Strawman? Nice try. What you are saying is totally laughable. If ever someone were more lock and step with a global agenda, it is obama!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

All "Zionist" means is somebody who supports Jews being in Israel. What is so sinister about that? What makes somebody an evil Zionist? I am unclear on what this Zionist plot is? Jews wouldn't have a very hard time convincing people, between them or terrorist Muslims, we should go with the Jews so why this big conspiracy? That's like coca-cola hatching some plot against RC cola, Nooo we all already like coca-cola was more anyways so why bother?

If these "Zionist" puppets were like stealing America's nuclear weapons and do whole sale transfers of money out of fort Knox or something I could see your point... But between the Zionist or Hamas, etc. your on the wrong side of history my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Well if that's the Zionist plot then actually I do agree with you. It's 100% real. This message is frequently taught in churches, etc. I guess I just don't see the problem. If the israelis want to rebuild there temple, go for it, jerusalem is the Capitol of their country. Image if the Canada's told us where and what we could build in DC? We'd laugh at them, so why do we get to tell Israel what to build or not in theirs.

And if Jesus comes back to lay the last brick, lol, wouldn't be complaining.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
people on here at ATS need to quit telling the rest of us to WAKE UP!!!!.....ok...that's out of my system. the bigger the claim, the more evidence needed. please cite some (credible) sources for your declared truth. apparently, if we do not buy into your theory, we need to WAKE UP!!!

and...if we are to WAKE UP!!!....then what?, what is suppose to happen?...or, what actions are we (obviously clueless people) suppose to take? how about the people that actually believe that becoming politically active, and putting in the time and energy needed in working with our elected representatives is the way to resolve the inequities of our system. instead we get talk of what? armed revolution?, physically taking over the halls of congress? storming the white house with armed tea partiers?...the old adage, "becoming enraged, without becoming engaged, is without merit" the biggest fear to politicians is NOT being re-elected. the tea party has clout, mainly for 2 reasons...lots of "big money" behind them, and the "big money" has effectively used "catch phrases" and created popular rally events to lure regular, although frustrated, people to their side. this is standard Machiavellian power at work.
www.emachiavelli.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

All "Zionist" means is somebody who supports Jews being in Israel. What is so sinister about that? What makes somebody an evil Zionist? I am unclear on what this Zionist plot is? Jews wouldn't have a very hard time convincing people, between them or terrorist Muslims, we should go with the Jews so why this big conspiracy? That's like coca-cola hatching some plot against RC cola, Nooo we all already like coca-cola was more anyways so why bother?

If these "Zionist" puppets were like stealing America's nuclear weapons and do whole sale transfers of money out of fort Knox or something I could see your point... But between the Zionist or Hamas, etc. your on the wrong side of history my friend.

Well Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons. And they also have the 2nd largest fleet of F-16 fighter jets on the planet (just think about this given Israel has a population of just under 7,000,000!). All from America, in fact their airforce was in part built by screwing American tax payers over to sell the fighter jets at surplus prices. 1/3 of all American foreign aid goes to Israel so they can bomb Lababan kill 1,000 civilians, all in response to the death of 2 Israeli soliders- if anyone in the West speaks out, like William Hague did, his pay off money was suspended and he was forced to 'rethink' his view on Israel. Their couldn't be anymore evidence that America is completely controlled by the Israel lobby.

The same guy who orchestrated that was the comptroller to the Pentagon before 9/11, you know when $2.3 trillion in spending went missing! It wasn't even investigated properly (like trillions don't matter!) because the day after Rumsfeld brough up the missing trillions, it was brushed under the carpet by the events of 9/11.

It's be comical if it wasn't real world but sadly it is because that very man, Dov Zakheim, is now the middle east advisor to Mitt Romney as of October 2011!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
At the moment it looks like reasonable odds for a civil uprising when Ron is finally cheated out of the election. The tension is building as all these run offs are nearing an end and with some of the games being played along the way there is a growing body of discontent.

For those that have been able to snap out of their tv induced zombie spell it is becoming quite clear who the real terrorists are. All the mud that was thrown around on 9/11 has had time to settle with the picture presented quite a troubled and passionate situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Really? This WHOLE debate is so hypocritical! So the zionists "control" America so they can beg us for F-16s, so they can beg us to let them rebuild their temple, so they can beg us to not be mad when they build new settlements? Don't think you understand how control works... Seems to me, if anything, Israel is controlled by us. Not sure why these all powerful Zionist overlords have to come hat in hand to America anytime they have a problem... Seems more like you just want to blame the evil Jews, than actually looking at this objectively.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
so you are telling people on an international conspiracy website operated in America that they should "wake up"? Still not exactly sure what that means.... Care to elaborate on what this wake up means. To me, Wake up is just another form of brainwashing. Or political peddling. "Come to my side its better!"

meanwhile, can you also explain what being outed means and trolling means to you as well?

Does waking up include only posting information about about the supposed zionist conspiracy bounding Americans? Isn't that just surrounding yourself with the conspiracy 24/7 and being a tad obsessed? Do you think your message will really reach that many people here who were not already looking for that information or at least interested?

Seriously this thread is hilarious.
edit on 4-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
so you are telling people on an international conspiracy website operated in America that they should "wake up"? Still not exactly sure what that means.... Care to elaborate on what this wake up means. To me, Wake up is just another form of brainwashing. Or political peddling. "Come to my side its better!"

meanwhile, can you also explain what being outed means and trolling means to you as well?

Does waking up include only posting information about about the supposed zionist conspiracy bounding Americans? Isn't that just surrounding yourself with the conspiracy 24/7 and being a tad obsessed? Do you think your message will really reach that many people here who were not already looking for that information or at least interested?

Seriously this thread is hilarious.

'I knoooow riiiiight...'

I just wanted to get it off my chest after reading all the talk in the 'US elections' section about the left or the right LIKE IT MATTERS. Now that is hilarious my friend.

I'll admit it is silly posting on a conspiracy forum were I'm not reaching anyone. I don't even know why I care to be honest. A part of me hopes people will take note and do some research into the likes of Dov Zakheim, or the building of the The Israeli Supreme Court by the Rothschilds (most likely built with US taxpayers money!).

Deep down I know it is a waste of time so I agree with you there, I could be doing better things with my time, but so could you given you read my thread and took the time to mock it.

What American's don't realise is that they are being used- once more countries disregard the US dollar, as is happening at some rate, the dollar will collapse, and the elites will abandon ship. America has been a great tool for TPTB- a strong nation able to go to war with anyone at any time- they have helped further the agenda greatly, the American people have been very compliant paying their taxes to fund this great system of control, but as we approach a new era, the scam of the FED printing money out of thin air comes ever closer to collapse, and the need for them to create a one world currency to maintain control grows greater.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

like your post , just one problem we are to drugged up to wake up , have you not seen all the drug adds? Take this that and the other, or just ask you Doc. , if not from the drug making us dumb , it is all the side effects,... that make us to sick to care.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Really? This WHOLE debate is so hypocritical! So the zionists "control" America so they can beg us for F-16s, so they can beg us to let them rebuild their temple, so they can beg us to not be mad when they build new settlements? Don't think you understand how control works... Seems to me, if anything, Israel is controlled by us. Not sure why these all powerful Zionist overlords have to come hat in hand to America anytime they have a problem... Seems more like you just want to blame the evil Jews, than actually looking at this objectively.

Where did the Israeli's ever beg for F-16's? Zakheim organised the sale of American made F-16's to be sold to Israel at discount prices. They never begged for anything, the US tax payer got screwed, move on nothing to see here!

Also let me ask you this. Look at Mitt Romney's middle east advisory team. Whether Zionist or whatever, they support Israel.

Now Israel is a tiny little place in the middle east, do you think it is fair to have what is essentially the American foreign policy for the ENTIRE middle east shaped by people supportive of the Israeli lobby? Do you not think that is slightly unfair to Arab countries?

Is it therfore just a coincidence that Israel can kill Palestians without reprisal, that America can go to Iraq and kill almost 1,000,000 Iraqi's based on complete lies (WMD lies supported by the pro Israeli MSM) but in line nonetheless with the plot outlined by the Israeli lobby produced RAD, that Israel can use US made aircraft to bomb Lebanon and kill thousands of innocent people with zero justification and nothing is said about it?

This is what I'm talking about when I'm saying 'WAKE UP AMERICA!!'

edit on 4-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes, how dare those dastardly Jews be represented in the American public. Why, it's as if they are the only lobbyist in town and only Jews have any Representation.

We all know Jews control the entire world through their wealth and technology. It's time to put an end to it.

KILL ALL THE JEWS!

And take their stuff.

That's what must be done to save and secure our freedoms.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Lol are you really bringing fairness into this? What I don't think is fair is Arabs strapping bombs on themselves and killing America's. I don't think it's fair that on multiple occasions (you are aware that the Arabs in the 60s 70s repeatedly waged wars against Israel?) every Arab country around gangs up on tiny Israel. Sooo no I have zero sympathy for those poor wittle Arab countries always being bullies around. Get real, the Arabs would rather cut your head off than shake your hand.

And this "deal" you are cherry picking your facts to fit your agenda. Did you know England didn't have to chip in for the R&D of the f-35 but still gets them at cost?! Is this some English plot?! No, it's smart business. Don't blame Israel blame the dummies that sold them...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have noticed that Obama is going against the Lobby's game plan lately. Things are getting interesting to say the least.

Go Ron Paul!

But if all else fails, I hope Obama stays in rather than Romney. Why.. well, because the OP couldn't make it more clear.

Star and Flag!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join