It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long term member with interesting Orb/Ghost Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello, I have an account under 'GW8UK' but cant get into it so had to create another one,

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread, You can contact ATS to be able to access your former account.
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas as we'd love to hear more on this subject you originally posted.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

edit on 6/5/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Goodlife

it is the light breaking in the plexi glas of the chairs reflecting on the wall.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You have chrome on the bottom of the table and plexi glass chairs, light reflections are
bouncing all over the place. Nothing to be worried about.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks like a picture of someone getting a fatty together to me. Not sure but I think they take a dim view of that kind of thing on here.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hope you enjoy your stay, and if we (any member here) can help guide you to your knowledge portal!

Welcome to Abovetopsecret. I'm an UN-sanctioned, UN-official Greeter for ATS!

Welcome to ATS...This is a quick reference to important links!

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Common first question is answered here:

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

These are the links the staff will give to you to read. I suggest to do so as there is a LOT of information contained there.

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

reply to post by Goodlife

edit on 5-6-2012 by Rustyk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join