It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy should prepare for another 5-6 magnitude quake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As we remember Italy got hit with a quake on May 20th and than another one after few days.

Noticing the pattern, the plates underneath Italy are shifting.

If some of you noticed, the earthquake activity stopped last week, but one week of break started the trembling again.

Italy yesterday got hit with a 4.5, and now once again, small trembles or aftershocks are going on and off.

This happened last month, a continued pattern of small aftershocks every few min, and same thing is happening now, if I was living there, I would seek a better shelter and not something made of bricks.

Lets hope nothing happens, but from the pattern the scenario is most likely. I would say 60% chance of a 5.5+ within two weeks.

And also adding on top of that, there will be a lunar eclipse tonight and a Venus transit tomm, lets see if it affects any of this tectonic plates.
edit on 4-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Greece just had a 4.7, approximately 22 minutes ago. The entire eastern Mediterranean seems to be a tad unstable right now.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

yeah I just noticed that too, I have a strong feeling that Italy or somewhere in Europe will get hit by an earthquake with a high intensity.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Also note this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning Turkish cats in Van City who are jumping from high balconies and breaking bones, very unusual for cats to do. I believe they sense the ground beneath their feet is unstable and are feeling the disturbances, and are trying to get away.

That whole area has traditionally been seismically active, and like other places on the globe, it seems to be waking up. What happens in Italy and the Mediterranean doesn't always stay there, however.....Note that in 1906 Mt. Vesuvius in Italy erupted and devastated the city of Naples on April 7th. On April 18th, the famous San Francisco earthquake occurred (approximately a 7.8). en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join