It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these shapeshifting alien beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
here are some cool youtube vids to check out:

link one

guy with an interesting tongue...

link 2

popstar with interesting teeth

link 3

guy with a tongue problem

link 4

presidential adviser w scary teeth

link 5

woman who doesn't seem to blink

link 6

actor with an eye problem

i know you guys won't believe on this forum, but you might at least find them interesting...

here's a more conventional alien vid you might like:

link 6

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm just curious about the first video. Since when is it okay to be swearing on live broadcast? Thought that was against the FCC rules. Video is to distorted to even really tell, but he was funny when the fly flew in his mouth.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Waste of time..

Seen most of the originals and they've been altered

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Vid 1: a fly flies into the mouth of a reporter. He flicks his tongue out to help push the fly from his mouth and you put up a thread asking if he is a "shapeshifting alien being". I am sorry if I am being rude, but this is completely ridiculous. I refuse to even watch the other videos. If the first is any indication then the whole thread is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

My daughter watched an interview a while ago with a guy that did not blink at all. It was a split screen.
We both watched only him after I noticed that he was not blinking. The interview was 7 minutes long.
I was mesmerized and in aw of this.
I half expected to see a nictitating (third) eyelid close over his eyes

Can't say this guy was an alien but it sure was alien to me.
edit on 4-6-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Shapeshifting is not real it's just something made up for youtube videos.
I mean c'mon... Shapeshifting? C'mon...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
here are some cool youtube vids to check out:

link one

guy with an interesting tongue...

link 2

popstar with interesting teeth

link 3

guy with a tongue problem

link 4

presidential adviser w scary teeth

link 5

woman who doesn't seem to blink

link 6

actor with an eye problem

i know you guys won't believe on this forum, but you might at least find them interesting...

here's a more conventional alien vid you might like:

link 6

1.) Fly flew into his mouth. Though it is hard to tell, some people just have big tounges.

2.)Either a Photo glitch or it was photoshop

3.)Drymouth, probably toked up before the report

4.) Got nothing there. Guy looks like a friggin shark

5.)Actually she does blink once.

6.)This one is simple. Hes not half reptilian, hes half spider. Duh

7.) Seemed real, but there was obviously some other animal there, and then the alien was photo shopped in.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

To funny. I really enjoyed the vids. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
wanna see some real alien shape shifting hybrid toads ..watch all the uk jubilee celebrations..see if you can spot them..

if you dont believe you will after tomorrow. dont trust the slimy ,untrust worthy reptillians, just ask david icke

peace from the DUKE

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No.

2nd

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

well, it wasn't made up recently.

the greek gods were said to shapeshift. Zeus was always shapeshifting into a swan or bull or golden rain or something.

dracula/vampires are said to have the ability to shapeshift into wolves, bats etc. according to legends that come from cultures all over the world... e.g. the skinwalker stories of north america; vampire legends in the phillipines and many more.

if you want to see a historical account of the emperor justinian shapeshifting written down by an observer in ancient times google shapeshifting and check out the wikipedia article...

who knows what interesting abilities aliens might have. shapeshifting could just be some strange technology we don't understand... like a cloaking dna device or something odd... who knows?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
oh and can i just say, it kinda amuses me that you guys on this forum all take zombie threads so seriously, but shapeshifting alien beings is where you draw the line...

ha ha ha..kinda funny.

oh don't get me wrong though, zombies are totally not to be messed with...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think a lot of people would probably find "proof-clips" like the linked ones less 'testing' to watch if they weren't always spammed with comments like "Irrefutale Proof!", "Wake up!" and "It's clearly a Reptilian".

It must nor be forgotten that this was exactly how witch-hunts started, because people saw "Irrefutable proof" everywhere for the person/s in question being witches, werewolves and warlocks and, ofcourse, being "evil".

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

well, it wasn't made up recently.

the greek gods were said to shapeshift. Zeus was always shapeshifting into a swan or bull or golden rain or something.

dracula/vampires are said to have the ability to shapeshift into wolves, bats etc. according to legends that come from cultures all over the world... e.g. the skinwalker stories of north america; vampire legends in the phillipines and many more.

if you want to see a historical account of the emperor justinian shapeshifting written down by an observer in ancient times google shapeshifting and check out the wikipedia article...

who knows what interesting abilities aliens might have. shapeshifting could just be some strange technology we don't understand... like a cloaking dna device or something odd... who knows?

Referring to Greek mythology as proof of shape shifting, hardly strengthens a case for aliens doing the same.
The same goes for vampires.
Where is the proof any of this existed/exists. Folklore, legend, mythology and religion are all full of
fantastic tales that have not been proven.

The referrence to Byzentine Emperor Justinian in wikipidia, the same guy (Procopius) also

"has Justinian killing a 'trillion' people."

www.sacred-texts.com...

Really? A trillion people

edit on 6-6-2012 by azureskys because: nothing

edit on 6-6-2012 by azureskys because: changed format

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
just trying to help you guys.

don't blame me if you didn't want to listen.

i've decided not to bother posting any more of these threads anymore. the info is out there already if anyone really wants to follow it up.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Vid 1: a fly flies into the mouth of a reporter. He flicks his tongue out to help push the fly from his mouth and you put up a thread asking if he is a "shapeshifting alien being". I am sorry if I am being rude, but this is completely ridiculous. I refuse to even watch the other videos. If the first is any indication then the whole thread is ridiculous.

no worries. it's your funeral.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

well sorry to waste your time then.

just kidding. i'm really not sorry.

they're real though. they are aliens. have been here for millenia. don't want to believe me, not really my prob.

ya try to help people...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
I think a lot of people would probably find "proof-clips" like the linked ones less 'testing' to watch if they weren't always spammed with comments like "Irrefutale Proof!", "Wake up!" and "It's clearly a Reptilian".

It must nor be forgotten that this was exactly how witch-hunts started, because people saw "Irrefutable proof" everywhere for the person/s in question being witches, werewolves and warlocks and, ofcourse, being "evil".

um, i didn't say any of those things...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The Adviser with the teeth made me think "we're going to need a bigger boat"... That has got to be photo shopped. If it's not altered I'm headed out to buy some depends!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

um, i didn't say any of those things...

No, YOU didn't, which was actually unusual in regards of "Reptilian" threads, however, usually, other people, on these subjects, do..

And fact remains, that looking for sings of who/m is "Reptilian", ARE identical to the Witch Hunts off the Middle Ages.

new topics

top topics

join