It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Force really exists, top scientists agree

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by jiggerj

If you think about living on another planet, it will allow you to have a different perspective. You can see the similarity and contrast it would have to Earth and you can think more objectively about things in the world (although, this is something small and you may not even notice the different - but still, it is there).

That's not the point of this thread, though. The point is that a thought, in and of itself, without any physical action, has an affect on us, the world, the universe. And, it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
That's not the point of this thread, though. The point is that a thought, in and of itself, without any physical action, has an affect on us, the world, the universe. And, it doesn't.

Yea, and I just looked at every one of your posts on this thread (all of them being a couple sentences and 2-4 lines) and you can sum up most of them as "No, It doesn't" or some variation. That seems to be your only opinion or input on the matter: A constant stream of posts that say "No", "No", "No" etc. Okay, we get it.. bye. The point of this thread isn't to say "No" over and over again either.

posts in this thread

edit on 6-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Yea, and I just looked at every one of your posts on this thread (all of them being a couple sentences and 2-4 lines) and you can sum up most of them as "No, It doesn't" or some variation. That seems to be your only opinion or input on the matter: A constant stream of posts that say "No", "No", "No" etc. Okay, we get it.. bye. The point of this thread isn't to say "No" over and over again either.

posts in this thread

Oh I see. You only want yes yes yes answers. Hey, if the world doesn't agree with you, hire a couple sycophants. I have seen NOTHING here that even slightly suggests that thought influences ANYTHING.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh I see. You only want yes yes yes answers.

You don't see, because I could care less. I'm just sick of trying to root through hundreds of pages of generic, cookie cutter replies to get to something worth reading.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You don't see, because I could care less. I'm just sick of trying to root through hundreds of pages of generic, cookie cutter replies to get to something worth reading.

Ya know, that's just it. What is 'worth reading'? The motto here is Deny Ignorance. Yet when we deny it, when we say, don't waste your time on the ridiculous, people get their panties in a bunch.

Thought affects the universe. NO!
The universe is a hologram. NO!
We are made of nothing. NO!

Like so many here, you obviously have a curious mind. And within these curious minds could be the answer to REAL world problems. Do you have the cure for AIDS locked away inside your head? Is there a closet in your mind that contains solutions to world hunger, poverty, ending war...? I tell you now that you don't know, but what's worse is you will NEVER know because (again, like so many here) you want to waste your intelligence on crap! People here devote their days to thinking on ghosts and spirits and gods and near death experiences and out of body experiences and transcendental meditation. IT'S ALL CRAP! It's hungry minds searching for the irrelevant, the make-believe, the useless.

I've had some wild ideas in my time, but I at least accepted the truth once it was shown to me. Or, I accepted the truth when there was no evidence to validate my claims.

We need minds like yours to focus on the problems of the real world right now. The S... isn't going to hit the fan. It IS hitting the fan!

How do we get rid of the radiation spewing from fukushima? How do we stop the brown bat from going extinct? What's going on with birds dropping out of the sky, fish dying, dolphins dying. How do we bring the world away from the brink of war with North Korea, China, Israel, Iran, and everywhere else? How do we stop the world economy from crashing?

Everyone needs to put away their play things and get to work!
edit on 6/6/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ya know, that's just it. What is 'worth reading'? The motto here is Deny Ignorance. Yet when we deny it, when we say, don't waste your time on the ridiculous, people get their panties in a bunch.

Like so many here, you obviously have a curious mind. And within these curious minds could be the answer to REAL world problems. Do you have the cure for AIDS locked away inside your head? Is there a closet in your mind that contains solutions to world hunger, poverty, ending war...? I tell you now that you don't know, but what's worse is you will NEVER know because (again, like so many here) you want to waste your intelligence on crap! People here devote their days to thinking on ghosts and spirits and gods and near death experiences and out of body experiences and transcendental meditation. IT'S ALL CRAP! It's hungry minds searching for the irrelevant, the make-believe, the useless.

I've had some wild ideas in my time, but I at least accepted the truth once it was shown to me. Or, I accepted the truth when there was no evidence to validate my claims.

We need minds like yours to focus on the problems of the real world right now. The S... isn't going to hit the fan. It IS hitting the fan!

How do we get rid of the radiation spewing from fukushima? How do we stop the brown bat from going extinct? What's going on with birds dropping out of the sky, fish dying, dolphins dying. How do we bring the world away from the brink of war with North Korea, China, Israel, Iran, and everywhere else? How do we stop the world economy from crashing?

When debating someone, it's not sufficient to deny their point of view. You have to explain your reasoning, not just say "no! you're wrong!" without saying HOW ou think they're wrong. I don't think you've done that. So, do that. Don't just say you're wrong, illustrate and explicate.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

When debating someone, it's not sufficient to deny their point of view. You have to explain your reasoning, not just say "no! you're wrong!" without saying HOW ou think they're wrong. I don't think you've done that. So, do that. Don't just say you're wrong, illustrate and explicate.

Sorry, I thought I did that. In your OP you wrote:

but instead we are all part of this vast web of energy, all connected to everything else in the universe on a quantum level

And I wrote something about just how vast this quantum level is, and just how teeeeeeeeny we are. My example was: Grain of sand in the ocean.

Maybe that wasn't clear enough, so imagine an atom in the ocean. That's what we are in the quantum foam. Infinitesimal. Without any importance whatsoever. One can hardly call this connected.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

but instead we are all part of this vast web of energy, all connected to everything else in the universe on a quantum level

And I wrote something about just how vast this quantum level is, and just how teeeeeeeeny we are. My example was: Grain of sand in the ocean.

Maybe that wasn't clear enough, so imagine an atom in the ocean. That's what we are in the quantum foam. Infinitesimal. Without any importance whatsoever. One can hardly call this connected.

Actually, I didn't write that. And you keep making statements of finality, " this is the way it is"-style, when you don't KNOW. None of us knows, we have opinions and experiences that inform those opinions. I humbly suggest you state your opinions as such, not as fact. Your online communications/ debates will be much better

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Actually, I didn't write that. And you keep making statements of finality, " this is the way it is"-style, when you don't KNOW. None of us knows, we have opinions and experiences that inform those opinions. I humbly suggest you state your opinions as such, not as fact. Your online communications/ debates will be much better

My opinion? If I say the sun is bright, is that my opinion or is it just the way it is. There shouldn't be an argument on it. It's the same with me saying we are as close to nothing in the universe as we can get. Have you tried to locate earth in renderings of our galaxy? Have you seen the billions of galaxies out there? It's not my opinion; it's just plain true.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have not read any of the OPs material but I believe that a very low voltage field or life plasma is at such low micro-volts that we are only now learning what frequences or the ultra low voltages are and what they are about. I suspect that this is the barrier our souls (electromagnetic resonance) crosses over to the next level or deminsion. It is my belief that this is why we describe as paranormal experiences. This electromagnetic plasma is the "Force".

well, thats my 2 cents!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I still do not understand how our size compared to something larger than us = utter lack of importance. Did you not see my other respose to you? We are ourselves a vast universe compared to the atoms that make us. Why is it so important to label us with insignificance just because the things around us get physically bigger?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
reply to post by jiggerj

I still do not understand how our size compared to something larger than us = utter lack of importance. Did you not see my other respose to you? We are ourselves a vast universe compared to the atoms that make us. Why is it so important to label us with insignificance just because the things around us get physically bigger?

LOL Why is it so important to label us as significant just because our brains can think?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
About forces and fields, I am not New Age or something, just by experience.

For five seconds press the middle of your palm strongly with your thumb, do it to both to your left and right palms. Now raise your hand in front such that the areas pressed in the palms are facing each other . Now for some, they will feel the tingling sensation immediately,
others may take a longer time, maybe two minutes. May you feel the Force immediately.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well, got my copy of The Field today, so if nothing else, I got a book recommendation from this thread.

And stop getting caught up in how small we all are, has chaos theory died or something?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klimhazard
The Force wells up from Source, where everything is an aspect of everything else. Vibration is all and the Force is sucked up from the spaces between vibration, these spaces which show the interconnectivity of different items through Source and their vibrational profiles.

Knowledge of this has been lost and our science remains decapitated until the Force and how to use it is rediscovered and put into use, this is how the ancient Indian vimanas were powered. This is my view on this 'unconventional science'.

Amazing.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by BobAthome

reply to post by clevelandklik

Actually, no, light is dependent on it's frequency. How so?

Why the velocity of light equals the ratio between EMU and ESU units of charge?

As well, what is light? A gathering of photons that is constantly pushed and molded into a sphere till we see what we call a light ray.

How are Photon created? They start out as unorganized clusters of ether, then they gather together

this all depends on how they are created, if they are created in a high frequency, they remain in that high frequency state same goes when it's made in a low frequency state. But they are pushed as they travel, making them go faster and faster.

Not a lot of people heard of this due to the reason that orthodox teachers speak louder than unorthodox teachers. I heard the unorthodox ones and tested their facts, and they are true. It's more awesome than learning quantum physics, because I can hold it in my hand.

Hmm, I never would have thought this! Interesting stuff.

What exactly is ether, I'm a little confused as how it can create a photon.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains. The stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

That's all I have to say about that...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by clevelandklik

Now Ether is a series of electrons in different sizes. If space is infinity then looking at a atom must be infinity due to the fact that there is no beginning. These electrons are hard or soft, small or big. For a soft electron it's big and soft (But still dwarfed by the proton), while the Hard electrons are fast, hard and dense.

This is taught in Soft Particle physics, not something found in a textbook at college or high school.

But this also questions a lot of things.

Such as this one: Are what we seeing, for an example, the color blue, really that color?

See this is the most amazing thing about thinking outside the box, you find things that are kept from you.

This type of physics also explains "The Force", why and how we can see ghosts, and how EVERYTHING works.

Sure people will shoot you down, but at least it's worth knowing and learning.

More and more questions such as What is fire? What is air? What is Earth? What is water? This kind of physics hits it all in detail and it's so simple that anyone can understand it. It puts quantum physics to shame.
edit on 21-6-2012 by FreedomCommander because: editing

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
and here's the flipside
dmitrybrant.com...

Schrödinger, Heisenberg, Pauli, and Planck must all be spinning in their graves -- I doubt that any of them intended for their theories to be so grossly misinterpreted and misapplied. There is nothing in quantum theory that states that any quantum effects occur on a macroscopic scale. To state otherwise would be intellectually dishonest.

Given the 'Pauli effect', I doubt Pauli would agree with you.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by rapunzel222

I shall now say what needs to be said if this is true. George Lucas was a bigger "Prophet of Science Fiction" then we thought.

it wouldnt be the first time a master of fiction would be prophesysing future tech or stuff, just take a look at Isaac Asimov...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join