It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shahid Afridi Is My Favourite Pakastani. Who Is Your Favourite Pakastani?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Whenever I hear there is an American Drone Strike in Pakistan I always hope to myself that Obama has not killed Shahid Afridi. We all know there is a significant amount of collateral murder involved when American Drone Strikes occur. We all know that. The strikes are generally near the Afghan border and since Shahid Afridi is a wealthy profesional cricket player I imagine he stays in a nice safe part of Pakistan. But I always think that he might be visiting his Grandmother or something like that. Who knows? I always think its a matter of time before Obama kills the wrong person. I have read that any person in the general vacinity of those on the Obama Kill List are considered terrorists. So if Shahid Afridi happens to be visiting his Grandmother that is on the Afghan border and is killed by Obama and one of the Commander In Chiefs drones,Shahid Afridi will be called a terrorist.

I had a pet goat once to eat the lawn. I named it Shahid Afridi. Shahid Afridi is my favourite cricket player. Shahid Afridi can score 50 runs in a flash. I dont want Obama to kill Shahid Afridi with his drones. I am really worried about Shahid Afridi.

I am worried about Shahid Afridi but I am also worried about the world. It seems that we dont think too much about Pakastanis. If Obama was killing people with drones in a western nation there would be outrage. Yet when it happens in Pakistan we dont blink. Pakastanis are people too. Pakistanis are not so different. If a poor innocent Pakastani is killed by Obama and his drones there should be outrage. And not just because it could be Shahid Afridi. I poor Pakastani farmers life is just as important as Shahid Afridis life. Shahid Afridis life is just as important as your life or mine.

Obama bribes Pakistan with 'Military Aid' so they do not annoy America in Afghanistan. Then he does things like drone bomb them and cross their border without telling them. Obama bribes but then he does things to make them angry. Now Pakistan has sent Dr Shakil Afridi(not sore if he is related to Shahid or not.
Might be his dad or his uncle
) to prison for helping the CIA. So Obama has worsened relations with Pakistan since he took power but is still managing to send them millions and millions in 'military aid' bribes. Way to go Obama
Obama has also sold Americas and the CIAs friend out,Dr Afridi. Dr Afridi helped America and look what he got in return.

Obama is the Grim Reaper. At least George Bush wasnt killing these people. George Bush like torture. Obama just kills people. He doesnt give a crap. If you are in the general area and happen to get killed Obama thinks you were probably a terrorist anyway. Plus,who cares? Its just some poor Pakastani. So the debate that MSM media wants is Torture vs Murder
If you are conservative you support torture. If you are liberal you support murder

Pakastanis are people. Persains are people. North Koreans are people. The Chinese are people.

And Shahid Afridi

He is not exactly subtle with his ball tampering

Do you have a favourite Pakastani?

edit on 4-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
My neighbor...I'm not trying to be funny here, seriously.

edit: Typo in the title.
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

There are heaps of Pakastanis in England. I wonder what they all think of Obama and his Kill List.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by DeadSnow

There are heaps of Pakastanis in England. I wonder what they all think of Obama and his Kill List.

No one likes OB, Not even his fellow Kenyans anymore except political attention seekers. Look what he's doing in Pakistan with his drone attacks...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Imran Khan "is the main man from Pakistan" dude.

The guy must have church bells for balls.

WikipediA

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

I'm calling BS on him, was watching him on Al Jazeera a couple of hours ago. Another dude that pretends to give a s*** about the people of Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Saachin Tendulka, who else.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Yeah, he may spit out a bit of rhetoric spin from time to time - yet I like him, he's prepared to step up to the plate.

If he manages to evade Obama's drones, he'll probably end up like Benazir Bhutto one day though.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Perhaps because: ....I can

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't know new players, i stopped watching in early 2000s..

but my list used to be.

Brian Lara

Muthiyya Muralitharan

Rahul Dravid

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Sachin is from India dude....just saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

but my list used to be.

Brian Lara

Muthiyya Muralitharan

Rahul Dravid

HuH, wtf

Where's this thread going??

Lara's from the Windies and Muralitharan and Dravid are from India.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
reply to post by borntowatch

Sachin is from India dude....just saying.

Thats why he is my fave Pakistani, ask me who my fave Indian is?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

but my list used to be.

Brian Lara

Muthiyya Muralitharan

Rahul Dravid

HuH, wtf

Haha, sorry, only few came to my head.. i know they are not Pakistan, but few people o remember from Pakistan is Wasim Akram and Inzamam.

Murali is Sri Lankan i think

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

but my list used to be.

Brian Lara

Muthiyya Muralitharan

Rahul Dravid

HuH, wtf

Ha!

Shoib Akbar is pretty awesome.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
lol, the cricket mind just kicked it when i was reading the replies on the thread as well as the OP's content.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

lol, the cricket mind just kicked it when i was reading the replies on the thread as well as the OP's content.

Javid Miandad was pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

All good brother

....and yeah your right, Murali's a Sri Lankan - my f up.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Perhaps because: maybe

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Wasim Akrim was pretty good.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm pretty fond of any Pakistani who has been killed in a drone strike myself. Makes this so hard for me to pick just one when so many have been killed.

top topics

join