It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Read This Thread ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
You say we are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm but is there really "time" to repair all the damage, whether self-inflicted or not? I mean, with the ever-accelerating pace of events, weird unexplained physical symptoms and crazy bursts of emotions it's difficult not literally absorb all the negativity and fear that seems to emanate from every single atom on this dimension.

Is there really anyone on this earth who qualifies for instant manifestation?
Wouldn't instant co-creation be the perfect tool for negative entities to manifest themselves into physical reality by manipulation of those of us who are constantly under the influence of our inner demons?

Negative entities are already here toying and screwing with us. I have had a few episodes where a malevolent disincarnate being has tried to take over my mental and physical faculties. Even had it happen a few times in my astral travels, where I have nearly been killed.

I believe a lot of mental illness, especially schizophrenia, are psychic battles playing out in the physical realm.

I do not agree that this dimension is over run with negativity and fear - that is the TV version of reality. My reality is very different to that.

Peace Out

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

You say we are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm but is there really "time" to repair all the damage, whether self-inflicted or not? I mean, with the ever-accelerating pace of events, weird unexplained physical symptoms and crazy bursts of emotions it's difficult not literally absorb all the negativity and fear that seems to emanate from every single atom on this dimension.

Wouldn't instant co-creation be the perfect tool for negative entities to manifest themselves into physical reality by manipulation of those of us who are constantly under the influence of our inner demons?

Negative entities are already here toying and screwing with us. I have had a few episodes where a malevolent disincarnate being has tried to take over my mental and physical faculties. Even had it happen a few times in my astral travels, where I have nearly been killed.

I believe a lot of mental illness, especially schizophrenia, are psychic battles playing out in the physical realm.

I do not agree that this dimension is over run with negativity and fear - that is the TV version of reality. My reality is very different to that.

Peace Out

I agree with you. That however, may be not be the version of reality for you, but look closely and you will see this is not so for the majority of people. I am sure that given the right conditions and within the context of instant manifestation, a strong enough demon or fear can manipulate a person to manifest them into physical reality. I'll go a bit further and say this may also apply collectively, which is what I truly believe is happening on this planet.

A global possession of souls. The agenda would then become obvious.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, I agree with you, but when you add physical manifestation to the equation then a potential for hell is born.
A name or idea now takes physical form and becomes an entity of its own. This is why I don't think instant manifestation is a productive tool for humanity at all.

edit on 5-6-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo

What is appearing presently (some call it physicall manifestation) is amazing. Without words, or ideas about more or before, it is seen and known raw as it is.
Hell is the opposite of heaven but if you only know 'this' without comparrison, without mind (time and space), without 'other' or 'else', then there is just what is happening.
It is only words and symbols that appear presently that make us 'think' (believe) there is more than this.
It is all appearing as this presently and no 'other' is, even what is imagined (dreamed in mental realm) is appearing now presently. If it is not appearing presently it is not appearing to exist and is non existent.
Reality is manifesting right now and right here, nowhere else.
It does so where ever you are.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by lupodigubbio

The inner demons are no more that words. I think the word 'demon' is 'named' spelled backwards. Anything you name brings an image to mind, that image produces a feeling, that feeling is not wanted (or more of that feeling is wanted) and then sets up a battle. That battle, that conflict is happening in the minds of people constantly. The body gets to experience the sensation of stress, fear and anxiety, it does not like it so goes back to the mind which continues to tell horror stories.
All because of a word, a name, a label appearing presently in mind. Names are demons. Words are demons.
Anything that cannot be seen, heard, smelled, touched or tasted in this moment is a demon.

Words are learned, they are part of the program, they are used for magical purposes. They are spells. We learn to 'spell' as a child.

Yikes!
Slow down a little. will ya?

Energy comes in many forms on this 3d globe. Thermal heat can't be seen can it? We rely on it like you wouldn't believe; just to keep our blood warm?

oh yeah
and

Sorry, I'm kinda slow.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yes, all sensation. Did i forget to mention sensation?
Sorry.
Thank you for spotting that. Glad you are listening.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

How can you trust your own thought if you think its an illusion? Your idea of consciousness would also be an illusion. How does that make it in any way certain?

I dont trust my own thoughts, they are easily swayed by what my senses pick up. The only truth i hold is my conciousness. You can only ever be certain that you are consciouse

Tell me how a consciousness can exist without the physical world. First of all: where would it exist? Second: how could it sustain itself without a brain?

Tell me how the physical world can exist without consciousness? Conciousness can exist as a pure form of itself. The "real" world can only exist with consciousness.

Think about this. If you have a thought. That thought exists as an abstract version of the consciousness that your using to create it. It does,nt look like the consciousness you used but its still the same thing.

So our reality is just an abstract version of the cosciousness that was use to create it. Or its nothing more than a thought or a dream.

edit on 5-6-2012 by EncompassAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The only real is the viewer of the dream. The dream could not be without a knower, a seer of the dream. The dreaming consciousness is dreaming and wakes up and knows the dream passing.
An illusion, a movie is watched. The watcher, the ultimate witness, the dreamer is not an illusion, it will never be seen, it is not part of the illusion, it is the grand illusionist.

Dreams come and go. Five minutes ago.......how is that different from a dream??
You are the witness in the dream. Without a witness it did not happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Peace Out

I agree with you. That however, may be not be the version of reality for you, but look closely and you will see this is not so for the majority of people. I am sure that given the right conditions and within the context of instant manifestation, a strong enough demon or fear can manipulate a person to manifest them into physical reality. I'll go a bit further and say this may also apply collectively, which is what I truly believe is happening on this planet.

A global possession of souls. The agenda would then become obvious.

One thing that you might be forgetting, or perhaps you think it's irrelevant, is that the frequency of Love is far more powerful than that of fear. I have often felt that the saddhus and monks who live in the East are responsible for keeping this planet from tipping in to total chaos through their spiritual work.

As long as there is enough people here on this planet who are Self-realised or pure of thought, then the demons will never be allowed to run amok. Deepak Chopra did a book on this called The Third Jesus where he tried to measure the vibrational energy of Christ Consciousness.

Any way getting late - have to go - thanks for the discussion

Namaste

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EncompassAll

Tell me how the physical world can exist without consciousness? Conciousness can exist as a pure form of itself. The "real" world can only exist with consciousness.

A man, maybe my neighbor, who was conscious his whole life , dies suddenly. Then, if I was morbid, I procede to roll his body down a hill. Even though his body is void of consciousness, it still bounces and tumbles as if there was a physical world supporting it.

Hundreds of millions of conscious people will die this year. The world continues.

Yes, if I die, and I lose my senses, my brain, my body—everything that makes up my consciousness—won't allow me to be conscious. That is obvious.

But my consciousness cannot exist by itself. Because most people wish it to be so, does not make it true.

Think about this. If you have a thought. That thought exists as an abstract version of the consciousness that your using to create it. It does,nt look like the consciousness you used but its still the same thing.

So our reality is just an abstract version of the cosciousness that was use to create it. Or its nothing more than a thought or a dream.

I thought about it, and remain unconvinced. When my body has a thought, whether "I" like it too or not, it does so on its own accord. This abstract idea is merely a process of the brain, and when the brain stops, thought stops as well. If you call the realm of your thoughts reality, you have then reached a point of delusion.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Allow me to insert a dose of negativity into all this mindless garble. While intentions I am sure are genuine, reality paints a much different pitcure. The New age bug has bitten quite a few, and that's great if one is willing to buy into big words like manifestation, inner self or enlightenment ect. Sure, meditation in nature is positive for one's being, but that is more of a personal experience than being some kind of united awareness. Natural law is much more cruel than any of this drivel.~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
nimbinned, I'm very glad you posted this self help info. I agree with all of it. I so wish the world would wake up. I appreciate you reminding me that I am not alone. That has really brought me back to where I want to be.

Many people will resist enlightenment. They will wait for the fabled next life, while worshiping the dead. They will feed off of negative energy and be self righteous. Many will see the enlightened as an enemy and react violently.
edit on 5-6-2012 by gentledissident because: credit the OP

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by WhiteHat

Now is all you will ever have so if it bores you, you need to investigate what 'bored' feels like.
Hope says 'i am not happy'. Hope says ' in time i will find better'. Hope says 'this is not enough'. Hope says 'i am dissatisfied'.
When you have concluded that you are not satisfied you will now look elsewhere for 'something' to satisfy you. When you 'need something' to satisfy you, you will constantly be unhappy, not at ease.
Only when you realize that you are complete with nothing added will you ascend.

Did you watch the video?

I did watch it on the site, because the sound on the Youtube video is quite low. Watched also some more videos there. Anyway, thank you for answering me. You sound like you know what are you talking about, but I still get stuck somewhere; maybe I did created an illusion of transcendence and got disappointed with myself when I didn't reach it. I don't know. I would love some peace of mind and some peace with myself, regardless of the year 2012 or anything else. Never wanted much from life, hell, never wanted this life at all, but I tried to get along with what I have, even if yes, life seems to be a beast always ready to get you if you're not watching. I'm kind of tired of wrestling with it, and kind of angry at people who make it sound so wonderful and easy. And if it's only in my head, then I seem to be stuck with it for now.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

"constraints of addiction yet you say forgive everyone..........then I ask ...wouldnt I be constrained by my addiction to forgive everyone?...what about the addiction of forgivness my friend......It appears your statements are contradiction in itself or am I missing something here?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
On a serious note all this positivity isn't gonna change anything. We call the ignorant sheeple, yet the ones that claim to be spreading positive vibes but do nothing to change the physical world call themselves awake?. If anything you're lying to yourself that everything will be all good when it isn't. We need some physical action, none of this philosophy crap will save us from TPTB we need to fight back.

This is an old idea, but I feel the best way to escape external oppression and achieve a personal peace is to leave the system and form self sufficient communes with other enlightened. As a group, we could vote out any destructive individuals. If they truly wish to be communal, perhaps they can form communes based on negativity. However, I doubt it would last, and I think they'd function better in society which encourages division. Before you accuse me of being divisive, what would you do with an individual who cannot participate in unity?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
maybe I did created an illusion of transcendence and got disappointed with myself when I didn't reach it.

I was well on my way to being stuck there for a while. It's quite a drug. Someone noticed me, befriended me, and pulled me out. We then became roommates and lived an enlightened lifestyle. This guy had friends in various states of the transcendental trip. I never met any enlightened friends. He said that he had them, they just spread out so they can do more good. That was a great time in my life. I was brought out of a numbing trance and right into enlightenment. I don't even remember hitting the ground.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A real nice video made by the Spirit Science people...

Despite de "way" they chose to pass their information (that i do know like it because it's different though it may pass the message) thei really have nice and interesting videos. This is their last one:

I think it goes along with the OP message...

Spirit Science - 16

peace

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
I already died and was reborn when I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal savior. It completely changed my life and gave me a new outlook as though I was reborn.

Yes, forgiving yourself and others in one pass is an awesome feeling. Was there a hypnotist present at your liberation? That makes it even more powerful. The need to thank someone for this release is strong. Thank yourself for letting go.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Can you please define "an enlightened lifestyle" for us all?

I am very curious to hear your definition? Thanks. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

reply to post by WhiteHat

Now is all you will ever have so if it bores you, you need to investigate what 'bored' feels like.
Hope says 'i am not happy'. Hope says ' in time i will find better'. Hope says 'this is not enough'. Hope says 'i am dissatisfied'.
When you have concluded that you are not satisfied you will now look elsewhere for 'something' to satisfy you. When you 'need something' to satisfy you, you will constantly be unhappy, not at ease.
Only when you realize that you are complete with nothing added will you ascend.

Did you watch the video?

I did watch it on the site, because the sound on the Youtube video is quite low. Watched also some more videos there. Anyway, thank you for answering me. You sound like you know what are you talking about, but I still get stuck somewhere; maybe I did created an illusion of transcendence and got disappointed with myself when I didn't reach it. I don't know. I would love some peace of mind and some peace with myself, regardless of the year 2012 or anything else. Never wanted much from life, hell, never wanted this life at all, but I tried to get along with what I have, even if yes, life seems to be a beast always ready to get you if you're not watching. I'm kind of tired of wrestling with it, and kind of angry at people who make it sound so wonderful and easy. And if it's only in my head, then I seem to be stuck with it for now.

But you are not stuck in your head.
Your head stuff (mind/thoughts) are appearances to you.
You are the quiet, the peace, that contains the mind.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Only read on if you are ready to die ...

I am inviting you to release your old self and begin anew. To allow the old parts of your psyche that now longer serve you to perish in to the ether. To bravely face your shadow side and bring it in to the present moment, and love it with all your heart. To relinquish the pain, hurts and wounds that continue to plague you. To forgive and move on - In order to become the phoenix rising - rejuvenated, stronger, more confident, more resilient, fearless - potent.

Are you able and willing to let your old self die in order to be re-born in Spirit ?

WHY, you may ask ?

We are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm. I know you can sense it, I know you can feel it. Everyone is feeling it - because we are all connected telepathically.

When this new world unfolds, it will be radically different to the one we have now. It will require you to be centred and strong within your Self (connected to Higher Self). It will require you to be honest and live from your inner-truth. If you can do this then you will thrive and grow and become abundant in every way. If you are still bogged down in your ego self, controlled by your scripts, living in fear, constrained by addictions, then life will become a type of earthly hell.

I believe that our powers to manifest will increase dramatically once we move through this new awakening - so if you are light, centred and filled with Love then it will feel like heaven is within your reach. Conversely, if you are somebody who is racked by guilt, shame, dread, fear or self-loathing then you will suffer greatly and dwell in the depths of despair.

Although I am of middle age, I am still working on my inner demons. I was raised a catholic and went to a christian brothers boys college. I was damaged by this system of guilt, fear and abuse. I was preyed upon by these wretched creatures because of my innocence. My parents were honest people but not worldly. They did not know what they were doing. I have deprogrammed a lot of this old stuff but still find myself occasionally falling back in to episodes of guilt and self-loathing. Of course guilt and self-loathing aren't just products of an antiquated corrupted religious system, they are also common devices used by the corporate/media complex to make you feel bad about yourself. To make you feel like what you have already is not good enough, and attaining more 'things' will make you happier.

So I throw down this challenge to you, because I love you. It’s time to step up and take charge of who you are and what you stand for because the greatest test ever for humanity is nearly upon us.

Do you have self harming addictions ? – deal with them now (ie hypnosis, books, treatments, cold turkey).

Do you despise or dislike who you are ? – learn to cultivate Self-Love.

Do you have hate in your heart ? – learn to Forgive those who have hurt you.

Do you feel like life is meaningless ? – discover what makes your heart shine and follow the bliss.

Do you lack confidence ? – meditate and conduct ritual to build your core being.

Do you lie and cheat ? – stop fearing what will happen if you speak your truth. Honesty is ALWAYS the best option.

Do you have disturbing or tormenting deep dark secrets ? – get help from a reputable psychotherapist or spiritual healer. Quite often these sorts of problems are too hard to face alone.

Do you lack empathy or compassion ? – learn to cultivate Self-Love, then Love for others will follow.

Do you have issues around sex/sexuality ? – don’t get angry with yourself. Read books, seek help or get treatment. You might also find that it’s society, not you that has the problem.

Do you get depressed about this life ? - disconnect your TV, read inspirational books, practice kindness, get off the grid and in to nature.

Do you have problems being intimate ? again learn to cultivate Self-Love. If you can love yourself it’s easier to become close to and Love another.

If you feel strong enough to reply to this post and announce what it is that is holding you back from realising your full potential, then please do so – it will be therapeutic or at the very least cathartic.

Peace Out

There will still be ego, people. It just won't be the bad kind. Well, there will still be the not-so-great kind, but not the kind that making people primitive, senseless no-lifes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join