It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do Not Read This Thread ...

page: 6
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


Your body is appearing now and with it are sensations felt. When viewing tomorrow or yesterday in the mental realm the body is not felt, there is aliveness now in the body but most humans miss the feeling of aliveness because they are completely in their head.
Life is experienced as death by most because they have not felt what it feels like to be alive.
They fear death because they know they have not tasted life.

Your now is colored by thought. What is wrong with right now.......unless you 'think' about it? Now is wordless. If you can find the wordless state of now you will be in heaven. Humans have a tendency to stamp everything with a word (the mark of the beast).
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Every moment is different but you imagine it to be the same because you have not seen or felt this moment. You are always looking at the next (imaginary) moment, or hour or day or year. Look at this moment and what it constists of. This moment is not boring, it is only boring when you think it is boring. Maybe it is the thoughts that arise that bore you. When you are present with what is arising it is never boring, the thoughts that appear are hilarious, the mind is insane, watch it and laugh.
The human mind machine is incredible to watch, not only inwardly but it is all around as well. When you watch your own mind and the games it plays, you will see all the other mind games being played.
Humans carry around this machine (mind) that has been planted inside them and they think it is them but it is not, it is just a programmed machine.
When you ascend you will rise above the mind and see it appear and see and know that it is not you.
You are the space of awareness that all things appear in.

You are the sky and everything else is clouds passing through.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


You see lots of characters die in the dream.
You see appearances (births) and disappearances (deaths) but you did not see your birth (appearance).
What you are has always been. It neither appears nor disappears.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


Characters? No. They were real people, beings, entities; who were once there and now they're gone. This stuff is self-evident.


Self is the only evident thing and self is here and now always. You cannot be sure there is a world separate to you. Those people in your dream last night, where are they now? Were they 'real people, beings, entities' that were once here and now are gone?
Can you not see that you are still here after everything has passed?
You are the constant one, you are the dreamer.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
My biggest set back, is hadephobia. A constant tormenting fear of hell. I know that all of my other issues have it's roots in this, as all fear has it's roots in condemnation of some sort.

I had an experience at 17 that really woke me up. It was as if the reset button to my soul was pressed. I won't go into to much detail about how it happened exactly, but I will say that it was an enlightening experience that totally transformed me as a human.

I experienced ego death. And something else happened, I don't really know or have the terminology for what happened (may have even tied in with the ego death) Prior to this event I was completely apathetic toward life it's self, I lived for pleasure and to destroy myself. But all of a sudden I came to the realization that I was wasting my life away. Repressed memories came to up. Lies that I had believed were exposed. I had compassion toward myself in that moment. I had hope for the first time. I stared out my bedroom window as it all soaked in. I experienced an intense love for humanity that I'd never felt before. This love was almost not of this world! I thought of everyone in the entire world, men, women, children, of all kinds! Even murderers and abusers! I cried with compassion for these people. . for the world. Because in that moment, throughout every element of my being I understood one fact, and that is that we are all products of what has been done to us. But I understood it in a way that transcends words. I could see outside of myself.

All of this at once was a little to much for my mind to handle. For that reason as well as other biological factors, I descended into a severe psychotic break. My sub-conscience submerged with my conscience and every irrational fear I ever had came alive. . became my reality. My religious parents thought that all of the behavior I was displaying was 100% spiritual, so the groups of charismatics coming to my house, surrounding me and screaming at me in tongues was very damaging to me. I wasn't hospitalized for about a week and a half and nearly died of exhaustion. If you ever read about failed "exorcisms" resulting in death, the victims likely experienced what I did. I'm lucky to be alive. That experience was the closest I could imagine getting to hell on earth.

After coming to, I found God, as many people who experience breaks like this do. I've also heard that many of those who suffer from hadephobia have had a life experience that they have likened to hell.

Since then I've continued to seek Yahweh. There's no way I could deprogram myself from my beliefs. I've witnessed and experienced supernatural things that are personal proof to me that the God of the bible is real and alive. I attend a non-denominational church (the way that church was meant to be). They teach grace, and freedom from shame and guilt, which should help me but it doesn't.

My fear of hell has caused me to be very bitter, timid, paranoid, and some days I have no will to live because of it. I already live in despair, and hell on earth because of this tormenting fear. I would have liked to have built myself up in a better way after the death of my ego, but unfortunately I'm stuck in this pit. Well, I've said it. It's something that I don't like to talk about. Sorry it got so lengthy. Glad to get that off my chest.

edit on 4-6-2012 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)


Thank you for this out-pouring - The first thought I had reading your post was that if you have already had a significant spiritual awakening, what is to say that you can't experience more and then perhaps break this unhealthy preoccupation with hell.

Peak experiences CAN be induced through proper technique. Spontaneous awakenings are actually quite rare.

If you want some advice, and you can take it or leave it, you need to get some control over your thoughts and then get out of your head. By that I mean practice meditation daily with some discipline. After about 2 or 3 weeks you will start to realise that you are not your thoughts - that there are many levels to your conscious self - that Spirit is your true nature. Once you have achieved some mastery of your own thoughts, move your attention away from your mind/physical body and in to the space around you. Go to nature and sit in peace - observe the beauty without judgement or analysis. Expand your Self further to include all of life on this planet, then further to all of life in this universe.

Your thoughts are feeding your fear of hell. Stop them and then the fear will subside. Replace these thoughts with positive ones. Why not focus instead on Love and Compassion. I know it probably sounds corny but it's worth a try. You should also remove all stimuli that connect you to these negative thoughts. Get rid of your TV to start with, books, images and so on that trigger you.

Peace Out - Sending you Loving Vibes



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


It is not possible to stop the mind. It is like stopping the clouds from appearing in the sky, it cannot be done. Instead of battling with the mind, fighting with the mind, not wanting the mind - watch the mind, allow the mind to do what it does and see it pass.
Notice how big the space is that the mind appears in.
This short video is amazing;
youtu.be...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by taccj9903
Are you referring to ascension and that is will happen this year?


I am referring to a spiritual awakening of the human interface whereby consciousness will become your active world. We will shift in to a new dimensional reality where thoughts and feelings will become instant physical/metaphysical manifestations.

Consciously bathe in the feelings of love and you will radiate light.

Feel compassion for another and your hearts will join.

Be still within your Self in an instant and you will be God for all eternity

It will be magnificent, but also extremely challenging for those who are not ready or lack a sense of Self.

Peace Out


Hi,

Is it possible to be caught-up in unconscious thought?
Will we all know the difference between conscious thought and unconscious thought?

What I mean is; will we recognize the source of each thought, and own it?


Most thoughts we have are unconscious - it's not possible to be aware of every thing you think about unless you are some kind of Yogi. So that is why it's really important to program yourself every day to change your negative unconscious thoughts to loving positive ones. When you catch yourself being judgemental or mean about something or someone else turn it around and focus on a loving alternative thought. The more you do this the more you'll reprogram your normal waking consciousness.

Be aware of how people, your environment and situations influence your thoughts too. Be very selective about this because it's really important for spiritual well-being and growth. for example DO NOT watch TV - it will poison your mind. DO NOT listen to heavy dark music. Find happy upbeat people to hang with. Try and stay away from alcohol - it's a depressant. Find Joy in simple things like sitting in the sun in winter, watching your children play, eating your favourite food, meditating on a log fire, making love to your partner. By doing these things you allowing Spirit to rejoice in the human condition.

Peace Out



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


When you remove all programs, all the conditioning, you will be free. There is no need to remove them though, just see the conditioned mind in action. You are trying to reprogram with 'good' thoughts but this will not work.
'Good' is the problem because to be 'good' you have to believe you are bad. You think you are bad and you think you need to get better. You are not being kind and loving to yourself (compassionate), you are being judgemental and critical to yourself. When you are judgemental and critical to yourself you will be that way in general, judgemental and critical. I know it was not the plan but that's how it works!! Self loathing is the result.
All that is needed is to watch and be aware of what the mind says when it says it. It is like a little child, it wants attention. So show it some attention, not negatively and not possitively, just acknowledge it with an 'ok'. Do not pander to it, a pat on the head is enough.
Eventually the mind is seen as soon as it appears. It is seen and known as noise within the clear, empty, silent, still space that i am. The mind is amusement to me.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by nimbinned
 


It is not possible to stop the mind. It is like stopping the clouds from appearing in the sky, it cannot be done. Instead of battling with the mind, fighting with the mind, not wanting the mind - watch the mind, allow the mind to do what it does and see it pass.
Notice how big the space is that the mind appears in.
This short video is amazing;
youtu.be...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


I don't dispute this one bit. Please consider the context in which I was writing this reply. Talking about Buddhist concepts with this person probably isn't going to help them right now, especially considering their faith.

Thanks for your contributions in this thread. I didn't think it would get this much attention.

Peace Out



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by taccj9903
Are you referring to ascension and that is will happen this year?


I am referring to a spiritual awakening of the human interface whereby consciousness will become your active world. We will shift in to a new dimensional reality where thoughts and feelings will become instant physical/metaphysical manifestations.

Consciously bathe in the feelings of love and you will radiate light.

Feel compassion for another and your hearts will join.

Be still within your Self in an instant and you will be God for all eternity

It will be magnificent, but also extremely challenging for those who are not ready or lack a sense of Self.

Peace Out


Hi,

Is it possible to be caught-up in unconscious thought?
Will we all know the difference between conscious thought and unconscious thought?

What I mean is; will we recognize the source of each thought, and own it?


Most thoughts we have are unconscious - it's not possible to be aware of every thing you think about unless you are some kind of Yogi. So that is why it's really important to program yourself every day to change your negative unconscious thoughts to loving positive ones. When you catch yourself being judgemental or mean about something or someone else turn it around and focus on a loving alternative thought. The more you do this the more you'll reprogram your normal waking consciousness.

Be aware of how people, your environment and situations influence your thoughts too. Be very selective about this because it's really important for spiritual well-being and growth. for example DO NOT watch TV - it will poison your mind. DO NOT listen to heavy dark music. Find happy upbeat people to hang with. Try and stay away from alcohol - it's a depressant. Find Joy in simple things like sitting in the sun in winter, watching your children play, eating your favourite food, meditating on a log fire, making love to your partner. By doing these things you allowing Spirit to rejoice in the human condition.

Peace Out


Thanks for that, the timing is pretty good too.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The program has always been 'Good'. Be good!!
Why??
Because children are alive and full of spirit and are born into machine that is programmed to run the system. Bankers and corporations have enslaved the people and turned them into 'good slaves'.
Your parents had little time because of slavery, so it was best if you as a noisy child would be as good as possible so as to not be any trouble.
You are taught to be good so you will too be a good slave to earn money for the slave owners.

Forget about being good.
Good is a goal for the other team.
Find out what you are without any label.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by nimbinned
 


It is not possible to stop the mind. It is like stopping the clouds from appearing in the sky, it cannot be done. Instead of battling with the mind, fighting with the mind, not wanting the mind - watch the mind, allow the mind to do what it does and see it pass.
Notice how big the space is that the mind appears in.
This short video is amazing;
youtu.be...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


I don't dispute this one bit. Please consider the context in which I was writing this reply. Talking about Buddhist concepts with this person probably isn't going to help them right now, especially considering their faith.

Thanks for your contributions in this thread. I didn't think it would get this much attention.

Peace Out


Buddhist concepts??
Religion?
I point to truth without label.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The program has always been 'Good'. Be good!!
Why??
Because children are alive and full of spirit and are born into machine that is programmed to run the system. Bankers and corporations have enslaved the people and turned them into 'good slaves'.
Your parents had little time because of slavery, so it was best if you as a noisy child would be as good as possible so as to not be any trouble.
You are taught to be good so you will too be a good slave to earn money for the slave owners.

Forget about being good.
Good is a goal for the other team.
Find out what you are without any label.


Heck,
I like your fire.
brings a jingle to mind..."the brightest flame burns quickest"



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Fearing thoughts is the problem. Having to set your future world up a certain way so as to not get certain feelings is not freedom.
Welcome each thought as though it is a gift, cherish it as it passes.
This can only be done when you 'know' you are not putting the thoughts there anymore than you are putting the clouds in the sky.
Be facinated.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You say we are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm but is there really "time" to repair all the damage, whether self-inflicted or not? I mean, with the ever-accelerating pace of events, weird unexplained physical symptoms and crazy bursts of emotions it's difficult not literally absorb all the negativity and fear that seems to emanate from every single atom on this dimension.

Is there really anyone on this earth who qualifies for instant manifestation?
Wouldn't instant co-creation be the perfect tool for negative entities to manifest themselves into physical reality by manipulation of those of us who are constantly under the influence of our inner demons?



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio
 


The inner demons are no more that words. I think the word 'demon' is 'named' spelled backwards. Anything you name brings an image to mind, that image produces a feeling, that feeling is not wanted (or more of that feeling is wanted) and then sets up a battle. That battle, that conflict is happening in the minds of people constantly. The body gets to experience the sensation of stress, fear and anxiety, it does not like it so goes back to the mind which continues to tell horror stories.
All because of a word, a name, a label appearing presently in mind. Names are demons. Words are demons.
Anything that cannot be seen, heard, smelled, touched or tasted in this moment is a demon.

Words are learned, they are part of the program, they are used for magical purposes. They are spells. We learn to 'spell' as a child.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


Yes, I agree with you, but when you add physical manifestation to the equation then a potential for hell is born.
A name or idea now takes physical form and becomes an entity of its own. This is why I don't think instant manifestation is a productive tool for humanity at all.

edit on 5-6-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
You say we are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm but is there really "time" to repair all the damage, whether self-inflicted or not? I mean, with the ever-accelerating pace of events, weird unexplained physical symptoms and crazy bursts of emotions it's difficult not literally absorb all the negativity and fear that seems to emanate from every single atom on this dimension.

Is there really anyone on this earth who qualifies for instant manifestation?
Wouldn't instant co-creation be the perfect tool for negative entities to manifest themselves into physical reality by manipulation of those of us who are constantly under the influence of our inner demons?


Wow!
That post is cause for me to increase my Wheaties!

Well, your inner demons know your weaknesses; (providing having inner demons) it's weaknesses are your strengths! Things have to balance out.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 

it feels like a new beggining but it forever is. ( australian koan)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat
 





Yes, but then there is your consciousness and my consciousness, which are quite apart and different, if you agree.


No we both have the same consciousness, but what we experience differes because we both interact with our brains differently.




What my consciousness experience or reflect right now is not what your consciousness experience. So they are different. They are two separate things, existing independent of each other, otherwise when one of us die, the rest of us would die too. So for my consciousness, whatever you are and experience is a reality independent and outside of me. You existed long before I was aware of you, and will also exist long after I will totally forget about you, you are the living proof of this. For what you say to be true would mean that you just materialized out of the thin air when my consciousness became aware of you.


I agree, Like i said we are part of the same dream, but we are seperated by our own interpretation of that dream.




So your theory applies at the level of individual reality. Yes, we translate reality according to our individual inborn perceptions. Yet it doesn't work at the level of whole reality


How does it not work as a whole? If we are both part of the same reality. That which our conciousness both creates and interperates. The only thing that does,nt work is the asumption that we are seperate entitys.




Even if all the material world is an illusion, and we only dream it, there are still 6 billion consciousness out there that must be real, isn't it?


I dont understand the logic that your trying to apply here. If our whole universe is just an abstract version of consciousness. Then you could have 6 trillion versions or interpretations of this "reality" but it does,nt make it anymore real than if you only had one.




And it's funny how we all dream the same material reality


How is it funny? we are all part of the same dream.




Maybe what I'm looking at right now is a dog, or maybe my vision is faulty and that is a horse, or maybe an alien. But there is something out there because it interacts with me


It does,nt matter what it is you see, you are it and it is you. So yes of course it interacts with you. It is you.




So whatever it is out there, I call it external reality, and I'm afraid that it exists no matter how much we play with words here, and is going to stay that way


What you call external reality, i call concsciousness itself. There is nothing more than that. The only thing that makes it seem real is what you reflect from within based on what your senses pick up. You can leave it at that and say right. This is it. I accept my reality as defined by my senses. Or you can break beyond that and see it for what it really is.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
You say we are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm but is there really "time" to repair all the damage, whether self-inflicted or not? I mean, with the ever-accelerating pace of events, weird unexplained physical symptoms and crazy bursts of emotions it's difficult not literally absorb all the negativity and fear that seems to emanate from every single atom on this dimension.

Is there really anyone on this earth who qualifies for instant manifestation?
Wouldn't instant co-creation be the perfect tool for negative entities to manifest themselves into physical reality by manipulation of those of us who are constantly under the influence of our inner demons?


Negative entities are already here toying and screwing with us. I have had a few episodes where a malevolent disincarnate being has tried to take over my mental and physical faculties. Even had it happen a few times in my astral travels, where I have nearly been killed.

I believe a lot of mental illness, especially schizophrenia, are psychic battles playing out in the physical realm.

I do not agree that this dimension is over run with negativity and fear - that is the TV version of reality. My reality is very different to that.

Peace Out



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join