It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Read This Thread ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If you believe you are not free, you are delusional.

You can only be free from the physical after death.

it is about knowing what is true and what is not true.

Does God exist? Does he not? Do E.T exist? < By your definition if you can't answer the following your still asleep.

No personal attacks, just trying to get a point across.

Most wait until they 'physically' die to be free because they believe that is what will free them. But you don't have to wait until the 'physical' death to be free from grip of the delusional mind.
It is only the mind that fears death because it is only the mind that can die.

God is the only reality. Everything else just appears to exist.

I'm not sure you are quailfied to beable to judge whether i am awake or asleep.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I understand what your saying and I respect your post, But I just don't see anything but the return of Jesus or a meteor getting rid of TPTB. We give them power we can take that away from them by refusing to pay Taxs etc (But jobs will be lost etc) and a new batch of people will rise up and take over, It's a never ending cycle. No matter what we do the outcome is the same. We're living in a paradox.

Who knows what happens after death, we know so little.

Basically all I'm saying is that there's two sides to a coin and any one of us could be right.
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I wouldn't worry about after. There is no after, because it is always here and now, if you notice.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Who is waiting for Jesus?
Christ is what you should be enquiring into. Christ is not the surname of Jesus. Christ is about consciousness and Christ never left because consciousness is always present.

Without this moment and you combined what could appear to exist?
Without you the seer and knower of existence what could possibly appear?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I wouldn't worry about after. There is no after, because it is always here and now, if you notice.

If there is no peace here and there is no after than you have contradicted yourself because peace does not exist. I'm not a Christian and I wait for no man but that's the only scenario I see changing things.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The fact that you think either one of us could be right proves that you are unsure.
I know for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yes I am unsure, we all are. That's the point I'm trying to put across. "Even a broken clock is right twice a day". Ok I give up.

let's disagree to agree.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

If there is no peace here and there is no after than you have contradicted yourself because peace does not exist. I'm not a Christian and I wait for no man but that's the only scenario I see changing things.

There is peace here.
But there is no peace in the mind because the mind is not 'here' it is always dealing with what is not 'here', it is 'there' or in another time. Here is peace, now is peace. The mind cannot be present with what is present, the mind always wants more or less.
Awareness is present and to dwell as unconditional awareness (Christ consciousness) is complete peace.
In the midst of all the sound and fury is heaven and the world is watched from here.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yes I am unsure, we all are. That's the point I'm trying to put across. "Even a broken clock is right twice a day". Ok I give up.

let's disagree to agree.

I am not unsure, i know.

It's ok, the mind will not like this. It is beyond the comprehension of the mind. If you allow this the mind will have to step down because you will have asended the mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Do Not Read This Thread ...

Done!

I just wanted to post and let you know I did not read the thread, but I posted in it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

let's disagree to agree.

I am not unsure, i know.

It's ok, the mind will not like this. It is beyond the comprehension of the mind. If you allow this the mind will have to step down because you will have asended the mind.

If you know put yourself on the spot and predict an event with precision! Tell us where we go when we die (Don't even start on telling me about the great lodge in the sky).

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Very thought provoking.

I have issues of rotten childhood in school, class outsider, but not like todays standard in school.(Issues I suppose stem from this unhappy childhood) which is way worse in my opinion, but still at time rears its ugly head up along with death of mother from cancer at young age.

edit on 4-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Toxic people suck. But so do pollyannas. Both are annoying but for different reasons. Toxic people suck the life out of you. Pollyannas refuse to see the truth of the state of people and the state of the world. Thinking happy thoughts about unicorns and rainbows can be helpful at certain times, but it isn't going to change the course of things out of our control - like when a Hitler comes along, etc etc.

Reality ... if only everyone saw reality ...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have a lot to overcome. I'm a compulsive liar. I am overweight and have extremely low confidence around others. I can't tell if I love myself or am just extremely ignorant. I have no true friends. Some days I wake up and just don't want to live on this planet anymore. I often find myself wanting to viciously murder every single member of the elite. I have a lot to work on and so little time. Hopefully I can find a way.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
I have a lot to overcome. I'm a compulsive liar. I am overweight and have extremely low confidence around others. I can't tell if I love myself or am just extremely ignorant. I have no true friends. Some days I wake up and just don't want to live on this planet anymore. I often find myself wanting to viciously murder every single member of the elite. I have a lot to work on and so little time. Hopefully I can find a way.

You,ve allowed yourself to become consumed by fear and anger. You lie because you fear the truth. Your unconfident because you dont believe that your worth anything. If you truely understand what these "Elites" are then you would,nt fear them at all. As much as you like to think they control you. They only thrive on the power that you give them.

Know your enemy and know yourself and need not fear the result of a thousand battles. Thats a quote from i forget who, but its true.

To change the world you only have to change yourself. Be the change that you want to see in the world. mahatma Ghandi.

We were born to suffer, untill we teach ourselves that this reality is nothing more than a proving ground for concious exploration.
edit on 4-6-2012 by EncompassAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Good post, star and flag for you.

We are on the precipice of massive change in this earth realm. I know you can sense it, I know you can feel it. Everyone is feeling it - because we are all connected telepathically.

You are absolutely right about a massive change coming, many know already about it, many feel something as yet undefined coming, and sadly, many do not know, or are forbidden to know by peers or dogma.

I believe that our powers to manifest will increase dramatically once we move through this new awakening - so if you are light, centred and filled with Love then it will feel like heaven is within your reach. Conversely, if you are somebody who is racked by guilt, shame, dread, fear or self-loathing then you will suffer greatly and dwell in the depths of despair.

I believe this 100%. Things are already manifesting for some, look around yourself, there are no coincidences. Some will suffer, this is all Karmic Effect, your reap what you sow. I am older than you, OP, at 58, and began to come to these conclusions quite some time ago, so I have had plenty of time to forgive myself, and to clean up my act, so to speak. To educate myself to a much higher degree of knowledge. Time to lost the fear, humanity, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

Although I am of middle age, I am still working on my inner demons. I was raised a catholic and went to a christian brothers boys college. I was damaged by this system of guilt, fear and abuse. I was preyed upon by these wretched creatures because of my innocence. My parents were honest people but not worldly. They did not know what they were doing. I have deprogrammed a lot of this old stuff but still find myself occasionally falling back in to episodes of guilt and self-loathing.

"Church of God" here. I was made to go 4 times a week, and to "revival" meetings too, so I know where you come from. They attempted to lay the fear onto me, but it just would not take.

Those inner demons are everyone's problem. You can blame the Grays for that one. They opened a rift in Time long ago that let a bunch of "inferiors" in. These are not like the religious types say they are. They feed off human power, and without this human power, they can do nothing. Each human has a few of these, but they can be conquered....it may not be easy in all cases. Some of the hardest things I have stopped doing and removed from my life? Cigarettes and drugs. Not street drugs, prescription drugs. When you are hurt badly, the doctors will hand you narcotics like they are candy. Get depressed, say because you cannot do anything anymore, and they give you psychotropic drugs. I almost died on these, two times I accidentally overdosed. Looking back, that was a dark time in my life. A face to face with my Guardian Angels, I call them the twins, allowed me to conquer all of my inferiors. The way I did it is not for the faint of heart, or for the one looking for a simple solution.

The only law is Love, and the mightiest power is Love.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Who is waiting for Jesus?
Christ is what you should be enquiring into. Christ is not the surname of Jesus. Christ is about consciousness and Christ never left because consciousness is always present.

Without this moment and you combined what could appear to exist?
Without you the seer and knower of existence what could possibly appear?

I agree. Some are always on their knees waiting for "Christ to come," when they need to realize what Christ really is, and know that the true "Christed Self" is themselves. The concept of "Jesus," I believe was made to draw people away from what they really are, and will become. We are not supposed to be "religious," we are supposed to work on raising our own Spiritual Development and Inner Light.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I personally can't wait until you ascension folk turn into spirit and vacate the earth. I could use the peace and quiet.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
I personally can't wait until you ascension folk turn into spirit and vacate the earth. I could use the peace and quiet.

You cant turn in to spirit, you already are spirit. As for the peace and quiet you seek. You can have it anytime you want.
edit on 4-6-2012 by EncompassAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

let's disagree to agree.

I am not unsure, i know.

If you know put yourself on the spot and predict an event with precision! Tell us where we go when we die (Don't even start on telling me about the great lodge in the sky).

He is not trying to say that he is omniscient (all knowing), or can predict future events, he is saying that he is certain about the Truth as he sees it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join