It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nephilim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Id enjoy a natter on this with you elsewhere, as its off topic, but I (and this is just my own personal thing) can't reconcile the Christian with scientist, another thread perhaps
would be interesting.

Indeed! maybe start one and send me link

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
-There is no genetic evidence of interbreeding with alien DNA
- Gigantism does not equate to Aliens.

From your avatar picture you have alien blood in you originating from the fallen watchers (second wave).
That is where blonde hair and blue eyes originate from.

Dark hair, green/hazel eyes originate from the serpent or first wave of fallen angels.

Adam and Eve had brown eyes, brown skin and brown hair as YHWH created them from the earth around them.

Do a google (gif) search for pictures of people with six fingers on each hand.

2Sa 21:20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

Why do some of you believe this tale of Giants from outer space when the only evidence comes from a story book?

There have been many ATS posts showing how much the elite keep denouncing giants' bones when they are found.

Its quite a laugh you know, because soon the nephilim will rise again, (indego/crystal children) and take control of this world transforming it into the new goldern age somewhere during this coming November.

There is no archaeological record for these creatures.

Do you have access to the internet? lol
Just do a google search for 'giants bones'.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Try the book "Ashes of Angels" by Andrew Collins.

He doesn't mention supernatural or alien beings at all in the book - bit of a surprise there
I found it very interesting. It's more like a detective story trying to find out who the nephelim really where and where they came from.

AMAZON LINK

SYNOPSIS

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

From your avatar picture you have alien blood in you originating from the fallen watchers (second wave).
That is where blonde hair and blue eyes originate from.
Dark hair, green/hazel eyes originate from the serpent or first wave of fallen angels.
Adam and Eve had brown eyes, brown skin and brown hair as YHWH created them from the earth around them.
Do a google (gif) search for pictures of people with six fingers on each hand.

Could, you provide the scientific research for your eye colour assumption and the alien species they belong to, I'd need the DNA evidence of these creatures, and the original primate DNA without these eye colours that proves that they are result of Alien interference, until you do I wont engage in dialogue on random tales that have not one shread of evidence.
You understand my avatar is a cartoon image, are you saying it too is proof of alien breeding lol.
Could you provide the scientific research that proves Giants or 6 fingered individuals are aliens.

There have been many ATS posts showing how much the elite keep denouncing giants' bones when they are found.

Its quite a laugh you know, because soon the nephilim will rise again, (indego/crystal children) and take control of this world transforming it into the new goldern age somewhere during this coming November.

Oh November? Ill be sure to mark that date and add it to the other hundreds of failed apocalyptic threats/threads here on ATS and elsewhere over the last few years.

Do you have access to the internet? lol
Just do a google search for 'giants bones'.

Could you link me even just one that isnt a proven hoax?
edit on 5-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri
Try the book "Ashes of Angels" by Andrew Collins.

He doesn't mention supernatural or alien beings at all in the book - bit of a surprise there
I found it very interesting. It's more like a detective story trying to find out who the nephelim really where and where they came from.

AMAZON LINK

SYNOPSIS

Thank you, this is more or less the kind of posts I'm looking for. Anything to help develop my own perspective.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Renegade2283

What's wrong with saying "black people"?

They're black.

White people are white.

Is it still okay to call them white people?

You said "negrito".......is that better to say than "black people"?

If it is, that is totally my new favorite word.

First off many people I hear called black, are a lot more brown. Some people are closer to black, some to brown. However, you are generalizing when you say things like "They're black".

Second, the people that you would called white, are a lot closer to a peach color, not white.

Third, I didn't say Negrito. I posted a link that used that terminology. I never once, condoned the use of that word.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

I am a Christian Scientist. I major in Environmental Studies and Resources. ;p

As a self-proclaimed scientist (I don't think you can really describe yourself as a scientist unless you actually work as one, but we'll let that pass), I'd have thought you would be interested in scientific evidence of Nephilim?

Is there any? I don't believe there is.

It's a story written by the priests of a semi-nomadic culture thousands of years ago as a party of their creation myth. It could well have been an incorporation of previously held pagan beliefs. Due to the paucity of material on them, and various translations from ancient languages, there isn't even any general agreement amongst Jewish and Christian theologians on what the Nephilim were meant to be.

Even as a Christian, do you not think some parts of the Bible are allegorical? If you don't, and take the story as literally true, what makes you think the Nephilim aren't long gone?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Cool man yeah!

Reminds me something about our African brothers' and their calves...thread somewhere else

And a video? Let me see...he's friendly, but cusses so be cool...

edit on (6/5/1212 by loveguy because:

edit on (6/5/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
(I don't think you can really describe yourself as a scientist unless you actually work as one, but we'll let that pass),

scientist [ˈsaɪəntɪst] n a person who studies or practises any of the sciences or who uses scientific methods

Technically your a scientist if you use scientific method

edit on 5-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Lots of people don't believe the great flood covered the whole earth. Lots of people don't believe "The Nephilim" were "wiped off the earth". I cant help but wonder if there DNA are still in some. Maybe "The Nephilim" were Dark in color, and over thousands of thousands of years they are now Black folk, (Africans).. what have you..

The whole point behind the canaanite extermination by the children of Israel was partly due to them breeding with fallen angels and creating new but smaller nephilim called the rephaim and goborim. According to the "Book of Giants" found with the Dead Sea Scrolls the nephilim were over 400 feet tall, that would explain how they built using blocks like this baalbek stone:

According to the book of Jasher one of the Nephilim survived, named Og, by climbing up Noah's ark and Noah took mercy on him and fed him. Og later began to breed with the daughters of Canaan the grandson of Noah and the Rephaim came to be, smaller than the nephilim but just was ferocious as they made war on every other people and when there was no one else to kill they killed eachother. Joshua and the other spies saw them but Joshua and Caleb were the only 2 who were not afraid of them. Og is mentioned in the OT outside the book of Jasher as well. Og is where the word "Ogre" derives from, the Rephaim were rather ogrelike and brutish.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

But as a Christian, who is also a Scientist, my brain cant believe those things. I look for a more logical explanation.

I would argue that perhaps as a Christian, your brain can't believe those things (which I'd disagree with, but not on the level of terminology), but as a scientist, your brain must be open to it. Science coloured by religious doctrine is not science at all, as it presupposes the outcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Technically your a scientist if you use scientific method

edit on 5-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

Well, technically, he hasn't demonstrated any use of the scientific method. Just speculation on a story from an ancient text.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well my opinion on one item brought up - the Flood was not intended to kill the Nephilim. The flood was intended to wipe out all the humans who's DNA was tainted by the Nephilim. The Bible is very clear to point out that Noah was "perfect in his generations". This is very important in the Bible because Jesus Christ had to be born from Adam's bloodline in order to fulfill the prophecies. Some Bible scholars say Satan attempted to thwart this plan by genetically altering every human on the planet. If that had happened no Savior could be born. So the fact that Nephilim survived after the flood should not be too much of a surprise... they are not human so killing their bodies does not kill them. They do not go to purgatory/paradise. Many speculate their spirits still roam the Earth until Judgement Day when God will cast them into Hell. They could be the demons/evil spirits. They could be the aliens (greys) who have genetically created new bodies for their spirits to inhabit (meat suits).

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

The flood was intended to kill the nephilim. Read the Enuma Elish. The nephilim were the hybrids created when the anunnaki (fallen angels/watchers) abandoned their place in heaven. They took the daughters of the original hominid humans and created the nephilim.

Enki/Satan (probably Metatron) was the rebel's leader. The Enuma Elish plays out just like the creation story of Genesis up till Genesis chapter 7.

Consider that the Israelites were decended from Abraham who was the 11th generation from Noah.Shem was still alive and Shem didn't die until after Abraham died. Shem was around to probably see Isaac grow to manhood or Jacob be born. It's thought that Shem might have been the Melchizidek of Jerusalem (Yiru-Salem) or King of Salem (King of Peace).

I digress. As i mentioned above the Enuma Elish is for all intents and purposes the book of Genesis, and Judaism and christianity have an element from that although christianity to a lesser degree. Islam fits in because they are worshippers of Allah the "moongod" who in truth probably was either a nephilim or one of the fallen watchers.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

People have posted on this subject before, and I would like to re open it for discussion. Just recently I have been doing research into "The Nephilim". Finding a good hand full of different views and opinions. Some believe "they" in today's age are Aliens. Some say Mermaids/MerPeople, and or Sasquatch. On that note, I remember reading somewhere hat "The Nephilim" were masters of "Genetic Morphing of there DNA" or something to that affect.. Interesting keys to think about..

But as a Christian, who is also a Scientist, my brain cant believe those things. I look for a more logical explanation.

Lots of people don't believe the great flood covered the whole earth. Lots of people don't believe "The Nephilim" were "wiped off the earth". I cant help but wonder if there DNA are still in some. Maybe "The Nephilim" were Dark in color, and over thousands of thousands of years they are now Black folk, (Africans).. what have you..

Then again I have seen freakishly tall people from most major populated parts of the world. In that case, maybe "The Nephilim" are in all of our DNA. And because of the time since there prime on earth, it only surfaces every once and a great while.

I'm really more interested in seeing what you people think about all this. Pls be kind, and no bashing!
edit on 06/04/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

In Gensis 6 it says that " there were giants in the earth in those days, and after that..." That means before and after the flood. And yes, they are the so called alien presence that has been around for thousands of years. Not all of the universe is fallen, only one third of it. All the rest do not interfere with Earth. Of that one third, it is being overcome by God's angelic army and driven here to the earth where they will make a final stand. When they come down here to the Earth they will invade by force as an alien invasion. They will be welcomed, worshiped, and obeyed as keepers of mankind, but they are evil. They will bring the humanity that hates God into their battle along with the fallen ones, the devil, the demons, and the Nephilim. Then Christ will come and destroy them in one last great battle. This is what I believe personally.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
FFS people, the link, THE LINK:

It is for this reason that it is very important to establish that there are in fact no “modern nephilim hybrids” living today esp. who look human and live among us, which is what this website attempts to do. This same information that the Bible teaches on the concept of Paternal Spiritual Lineage, when applied to the story of the Nephilim in Genesis, shows that there were not any Nephilim after the flood of Noah, and that there is no evidence for any Nephilim living today, nor will there be. Please continue on to the next article in this series.

Having human bodies, that were purely human, human chromosomes, human DNA, the Nephilim must have had human gigantism, caused by the same mechanisms as people who have gigantism today. This is the simplest answer for how the human bodies of the Nephilim were giant. The same processes that are required to take place in a human body today in order for gigantism to result, must have been the same processes that took place in the human bodies of the Nephilim in order for their gigantism to result.

As per modern medical understanding, pituitary gigantism today is caused by a tumor (cancerous growth in) the pituitary gland in the brain, which causes an overproduction of Human Growth Hormone. (1) While some cases of pituitary tumors like this occur randomly, others are genetically linked and pass down through families. (2)

One such case of this is FIPA, Familial Pituitary Isolated Adenomas, which causes both Growth hormone secreting pituitary tumors in childhood (resulting in gigantism) and in adulthood (resulting in acromegaly). FIPA is a hereditary genetic condition which is autosomal dominant with incomplete penetrance. That means it is not sex linked, and either gender can get it, and it is a dominant trait (overtaking recessive traits) but that it only does this some of the time, so people can carry the disorder without having it, and the result varies for those who have it (acromegaly up to full gigantism). (3)

Hereditary gigantism today, like in the example of FIPA, is likely the closest example we have to what the Nephilim had, because what they had caused gigantism, could be carried by someone who did not express the disorder, and because it is hereditary.

People with gigantism today typically have a greatly decreased lifespan. Many giants throughout recent history only lived to their 20s. This closely parallels with the Nephilim-giants that God indicated would only live to be 120 years, when 857 years was the average recorded lifespan. As such there is some parallel in both the gigantism of the Nephilim-giants and the decrease in their lifespan (compared to normal), although these two issues are not shown to be strictly genetically linked, more like two separate genetic problems. If so then it makes sense that as humanity today only lives about 120 years at most, because the genetic problem of the Nephilim’s shortened lifespan spread throughout humanity’s genetics, effecting lifespans of humans from that point forward, separate from the genetic problem of pituitary gigantism, only affecting some.

How would this work? According to an understanding of Paternal Spiritual Lineage, the spirit of the child comes solely from the father of the child. The Bible seems to specify that the first generation of Nephilim were all male (Gen 6:4), but at the same time specifying the nephilim were “men” (Gen 6:5) therefore having human bodies, therefore being capable to reproduce as the bodies of human men do. Understanding that the Nephilim-giants had purely human bodies, and are called men by the Bible, it makes sense that they were virile and also capable of having children. There is nothing that suggests the Nephilim-giants were sterile. As such, if a Nephilim-giant were to marry a human woman, the children would all also have demon-spirits, but human bodies. While the Nephilim-giants are all described by the Bible as male, their children with human women could have been male or female. As the Bible calls the Nephilim-giants “men” on the basis of their human bodies, there is every reason to think that their bodies were capable of the same things as that of any human male body, which includes the production of X-sperm, leading to female offspring.

.....and so on, and so forth, giving a pretty darn good hypothesis on the same thing being discussed in this thread.

Did I mention the links?
Yeah, they're both in my first post.

It's possible, my nephew has a friend who can slamdunk a basketball without ever jumping and he's only 18. Michael Jordan would be envious. The young man also has a petuitary gland issue. He went to visit my nephew when my nephew had tpo have surgery on his lower jaw because a massive underbite was causing him pain and he couldn't eat and his giant friend literally had to duck under all the doorways there.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

People have posted on this subject before, and I would like to re open it for discussion. Just recently I have been doing research into "The Nephilim". Finding a good hand full of different views and opinions. Some believe "they" in today's age are Aliens. Some say Mermaids/MerPeople, and or Sasquatch. On that note, I remember reading somewhere hat "The Nephilim" were masters of "Genetic Morphing of there DNA" or something to that affect.. Interesting keys to think about..

Then again I have seen freakishly tall people from most major populated parts of the world. In that case, maybe "The Nephilim" are in all of our DNA. And because of the time since there prime on earth, it only surfaces every once and a great while.

I'm really more interested in seeing what you people think about all this. Pls be kind, and no bashing!
edit on 06/04/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

Well, to answer the question strictly and by going only from various textual information from a neutral point of view, the Nefilim were, according to one theory, the offspring of the union between the so called "Sons of God" and Humans, and, according to another theory, another word for "The Sons of God" themselves.
In either case, the apparence of these Sons of Gods were actually described, although "indirectly" in the Lamech Scrolls, when the apparence of Noah was described in detail as following;

And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels

In other words, regardless of the complexion of the Earthlings these "Angels" were cohabiting with, the offspring must have been of a notifiably lighter complexion than the average native people at that time. Something that also goes well with the fact that a lot of the "giants" in the ancient legends were said to have red hair, while the majority of "gods" in ancient times, although ofcourse with exceptions, where described as often being taller than the average man and blond or redhaired.

However, it seems that it was only the Nefilim-offspring that had twelve fingers and/or toes, and they apparently also were of a greater size than, possibly, even the fathers, which points to traits that is also sometimes present in the animal kingdom in regards of some types of hybrids. For instance, the "Liger", an offspring between a Lion and a Tiger, is generally not only very large, but also larger than the Lion and Tiger alone.

As for the extra fingers and toes, I will refrain from guessing what would cause that as specific trait in a certain type of hybrid, but it is not an impossible trait.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well my opinion on one item brought up - the Flood was not intended to kill the Nephilim. The flood was intended to wipe out all the humans who's DNA was tainted by the Nephilim. The Bible is very clear to point out that Noah was "perfect in his generations". This is very important in the Bible because Jesus Christ had to be born from Adam's bloodline in order to fulfill the prophecies. Some Bible scholars say Satan attempted to thwart this plan by genetically altering every human on the planet. If that had happened no Savior could be born. So the fact that Nephilim survived after the flood should not be too much of a surprise... they are not human so killing their bodies does not kill them. They do not go to purgatory/paradise. Many speculate their spirits still roam the Earth until Judgement Day when God will cast them into Hell. They could be the demons/evil spirits. They could be the aliens (greys) who have genetically created new bodies for their spirits to inhabit (meat suits).

The nephilim were considered the offspring of the spirits who had materialized human bodies in order to have sex with women. When the deluge came the wicked spirits simply dematerialized the bodies they had made and went back to the spirit realm. Their destruction was to come later. Their offspring, the Nephilim could not do so, so they all would have perished in the flood. They were the cause of much of the violence on the earth before the flood. The name Nephilim stems from the causative form of the Hebrew verb na·phal′ (fall) Or, “The Fellers.” Heb., han·Nephi·lim′, “those who cause others to fall down.”
There is no record in the Bible of the hybrid Nephilim actually reproducing.

References to the Nephilim in post deluge accounts can be attributed to hyperbole and exaggeration.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Really? Pretty sure your referring to pigmentation with the use of "black folk". Which is entirely based upon sun exposure. Hence northern people are more white, southern people are darker.

That's a lot of nonsense ... don't know where you got this from, but you can basically throw it in the dust bin.

It's a political/biblical propaganda, that has some roots to it, but is more political than it is factual. You can also take the "we all come from africa" and dump that the same way as well. It's also more political, than factual. And it's basically "silently" accepted, because it's tiresome to hear the racist propaganda ... but then, the racist propaganda comes from both sides, and it's really equally tiresome. And basically, you can take "nephilim" and throw that theory the same way ... along with most of the bible stories, including the koran and the "indi" stories of buddhas origin.

And when you've done all that, start looking at how the earth came to be. And you'll realize that the earth must have grown from nothing into what it is today. Which confirms that all life on earth is related, and from the same origin.

But at the same time, you should also realize, that it is the "eat or be eaten", and the never ending fight for survival that made us evolve to where we are. And the evolutional background, was not constant throughout the globe, which is why live grew into different species, and why man grew into different kinds of man. It wasn't God who punished man with different languages, it was nature and evolution that made mans ability to hear and make sounds, differ.

And this same evolution, makes man into different entities ... different species. These species are not identified by the color of their skin. But by their ideology. To some, there is still a God out there whome we must fear ... to others, it's nature, which we must explore. To some the explorers are blasphemers. To others, the believers are a road to nowhere. To some, the nephilim are a sign of Aliens ... to others, a proof of Godly origin. But to others, they're just bones of ancient remnants of life, that differ from man in size, just like the dynosaur differ from a crocodile in size. It has nothing to do with God in the heavens, but everything to do with the earths magnetosphere, gravity and size. To some, God made this constant ... to others, it's an every varying variable ... that varies with time and state of the earth.

edit on 5/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The nephilim were considered the offspring of the spirits who had materialized human bodies in order to have sex with women.

ding ding, winner

When the deluge came the wicked spirits simply dematerialized the bodies they had made and went back to the spirit realm. Their destruction was to come later.

technically yes, but they are imprisoned in that realm with no option for parole, so you only get one "ding"

Their offspring, the Nephilim could not do so, so they all would have perished in the flood.

ding ding

They were the cause of much of the violence on the earth before the flood.

ding ding

The name Nephilim stems from the causative form of the Hebrew verb na·phal′ (fall) Or, “The Fellers.” Heb., han·Nephi·lim′, “those who cause others to fall down.”

BZZZZZZZZ, fail

What does the word Nephilim mean? To quote Dr. Michael S. Heiser,

“In the form we find it in the Hebrew Bible, if the word nephilim came from Hebrew naphal, it would not be spelled as we find it. The form nephilim cannot mean “fallen ones” (the spelling would then be nephulim). Likewise nephilim does not mean “those who fall” or “those who fall away” (that would be nophelim). The only way in Hebrew to get nephilim from naphal by the rules of Hebrew morphology (word formation) would be to presume a noun spelled naphil and then pluralize it. I say “presume” since this noun does not exist in biblical Hebrew — unless one counts Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, the two occurrences of nephilim— but that would then be assuming what one is trying to prove! However, in Aramaic the noun naphil(a) does exist. It means “giant,” making it easy to see why the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) translated nephilimas gigantes (“giant”).

There is no record in the Bible of the hybrid Nephilim actually reproducing.

BZZZZZZZ, fail

Several tribes are encountered in the campaign of the Five Kings in Abraham's day that some argue might be Nephilim or hybrids of Nephilim. They are described as having become several tribes occupying the lands around the Valley of Siddim (Dead Sea) and evidently intermixed with the Canaanites.

Genesis 14 and Deuteronomy 2 name these tribes as the Rephaim ("titans", children of "Rapha"), Zuzim or Zamzummim ("terrible ones"), Emim, Horites, and Anakim ("crushing tyrants"). The tribe of the Anakim are directly connected with the Nephilim in the false report of the spies described in (Numbers 13:33 ). The context of the passages suggest that the other tribes of giants were relatives of the Anakim or other lines of Nephilim, particularly the Rephaim whose giant descendant is described as living in Gath along with the Anakim Goliath and Lahmi (see below). The Rephaim are giants (in fact these peoples are generally described as being tall or large) and seem to have been thus matched with the Nephilim based on the English rendering of "giants" in Genesis 6.

Who Were The Nephilim?

References to the Nephilim in post deluge accounts can be attributed to hyperbole and exaggeration.

sorta, so one ding.

That the giants after the flood were human-giants and not Nephilim-giants is confirmed in the Bible in Numbers13-14. This is the ONLY time after the flood in which the word “Nephilim” is used, and the Bible makes clear that the statement made was a slander, a lie, and that those who told this lie were punished with death, as a result of the harm they caused with this lie.

No Nephilim Post-Flood

I guess 5 outta 7 ain't so bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join